Closed Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies so much for your warm welcome. Your advice is so supportive and kind. Im hoping that this one will be successful with my new immune protocol but yes they have mentioned pgd testing however at this stage we cant afford it. We are at a low cost clinic atm we werent before so all $ already spent. I wish i knew you ladies back then. Like you krysta i feel much more positive about this clinic and this fs. My last fs i didnt like but im so excited to start again after having a few months off and at a new clinic now too and they have agreed to tx 2 at a time so fx. Im so excited to have found you all. Thanx chiefsgirl i will start with stims i think but i will double check with nurse

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),Blossom74  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    Thank you ladies so much for your warm welcome. Your advice is so supportive and kind. Im hoping that this one will be successful with my new immune protocol but yes they have mentioned pgd testing however at this stage we cant afford it. We are at a low cost clinic atm we werent before so all $ already spent. I wish i knew you ladies back then. Like you krysta i feel much more positive about this clinic and this fs. My last fs i didnt like but im so excited to start again after having a few months off and at a new clinic now too and they have agreed to tx 2 at a time so fx. Im so excited to have found you all. Thanx chiefsgirl i will start with stims i think but i will double check with nurse

Hi @Infinity, welcome back love

I have only been a member here for a very short while, but this thread has been a life-saver for me. My family did not know I was doing IVF - a hell of a big secret to keep. I had also recently moved to a new and very remote town, so not only was I going through big things physically and emotionally, I really felt alone in it. That's what brought me here. These lovely women invited me into their fold and I will be forever grateful to them for that. They have carried me when I couldn't do it on my own anymore

I am really super excited for you, for your next round! And I'm absolutely stoked that you've found a FS and a clinic you are happy with. I really do think that's half the battle. "Cheaper" clinic or not, the main thing is that you have people working with you who support you and can give good care.

Fingers crossed this is your time to shine love I look forward to hearing all about your journey. Feel free to post as often as you like. Let us know where you're up to in your cycle, how you're feeling, and we'll be there for you.

Krysta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Bub Hub Dr's, who can tell me what these blood test results mean? I'm a week from transfer and haven't started my progesterone injections yet, but have been on the estrogen.
    Luteneizing Hormone 3 IU/L
    Follicle Stimulating Hormone 3 IU/L
    Oestradiol 2200 pmol/L
    Progesterone <1 nmol/L
    Are these results as they should be ? Is that oestradiol particularly high ?

As a side note, some of you may remember last time I went for my pre cycle scan at an x ray clinic instead of my usual Dr, I was in tears by the time I got home due to that woman squinting, tutting, refusing to tell me what she saw, then the report which said there were multiple something-or-other cysts etc, well I got the same lady yesterday. She did the same things, and asked if my Dr had spoken to me about my 'left ovary, and was he concerned about it?'. She said at the time there was a complex cyst but on their report is said a simple cyst surrounded by fluid. I asked her what my lining was and she told me I'd have to wait for the Dr's report. WTF ??? She'll tell me about a cyst but won't even tell me the lining thickness ?? She knew I was going to be taking the report with me and would see it anyway. FFS. Anyway, I was just as stressed last night after her and I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE !!!! Poor old DP copped it. I was that wrung out with no blood test results, not understanding my scan report and being screwed around in general that I just couldn't shake the mood.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 18-09-2015 at 08:19.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @leyshoja,

I'm no help whatsoever with the test results, but I just wanted to chime in and say how sorry I am that you had to deal with such a be-atch. Seriously, do these people have no empathy? Really sounds to me like she is in the wrong line of business, and I don't blame you for not wanting to go back there.

Remaining positive is so important - not just for maintaining your sanity but also to give your embys the best fighting chance. I know it's hard, but try not to let one narrow-minded, inconsiderate woman's opinions get to you. She probably had no bl@@dy idea what she's even looking at.

Hugs to you love. Hopefully some of the others will pop along shortly with some technical knowledge for you.

Krysta

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I do remember that. What an @sshole. Some people just like to throw their non-existent authority around. Now that she has behaved like that again you know for sure it's her problem. Sorry, I can't help you with the results and sorry you went through that

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just for everyone's info - that lining of 14.5mm (which I still can't believe) is way more than I've ever had at this stage. The only things I've done differently this cycle that could have affected it (I think) is the sandrel gel which @Blinky76 was kind enough to pass on to me. Thanks Blinky, you may have just bought yourself some shares in an extra baby or two lol.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),Blossom74  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja She's nothing but an old Mole Luv!!! Don't let her get to you ok??

In regards to your cyst...that's just her opinion as a technician...she's not a doctor..hence why the ultrasounds are reviewed by a doctor out the back & a report written by them!!

If the onsite doctor wrote it's a simple cyst & CFC aren't worried about it having any negative impact on implantation then it's not a problem you need to worry about at this point in time.

Offhand (not hm atm) your blood results look good...especially your P4 which is well under 4 which is where they like it for transfer. Too high as you know is a problem.

You don't have to worry about the others I wouldn't think as you're not doing an OE stim Cycle. Have you been taking the Progynova?? That could explain the E2 levels. Again...I don't think it's anything to worry about.

If one of the other Girls hasn't chimed in by the time I get home I'll do some checking on those levels for you😊xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @infinity888 it was with a cheaper clinic (RPA) that I got my BFP, admittedly I have gone back to the more expensive clinic (Genea) to do the DE round as it is quicker and I could access PDG testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Just for everyone's info - that lining of 14.5mm (which I still can't believe) is way more than I've ever had at this stage. The only things I've done differently this cycle that could have affected it (I think) is the sandrel gel which @Blinky76 was kind enough to pass on to me. Thanks Blinky, you may have just bought yourself some shares in an extra baby or two lol.

I reckon this is your time love. That lining is all fluffed up perfectly, and is just waiting for your emby to snug on down into it.

Krysta

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli Good Luck with the follicle count today Luv!!😊

Fingers crossed/babydust & prayers being sent for a decent count!!😊

@Bongley How you holding up Luv??

Have you gone round the twist yet symptom spotting??😉😁 Am crossing everything/babydusting & praying for 2 lovely lines for you in the coming days!!xo

@winsor Ready...set....JAB!!!😀

Good Luck Luv!!😊 Hoping this is the Cycle that gets you accross the line!!
    Fingers crossed/babydust & prayers for you too!!!😊

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (18-09-2015),winsor  (19-09-2015)