Closed Thread
Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks so much @Bongley. I'm sooo relieved to hear it's meant to be there. If I'd had an 18mm follicle in my OE cycle I would have jubilant! Does any-one have a spare hubby to fertilize it for me? @leyshoja I hear yours isn't up to much tonight?!
    @Bongley super good luck for tonight's POAS! Where's that squinter hiding?!!
    Ta @BlondeinBrisvegas! I think as long as I stay realistic and pray for 8mm then that might be achievable rather than setting myself up for disappointment aiming for 10mm.
    I've just heard from my DE clinic. I'd asked about my ED doing another cycle for me as a 'freeze all' cycle in case My Lovely comes waltzing into my life later on. If (when!) I achieve a pregnancy the clinic is thinking about that being my ED's final cycle. If this is the case then the pressure's really on for a good few eggs so I can allocate some from this cycle's eggs for freezing.
    What an interesting week this will be!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-09-2015),Bongley  (21-09-2015),winsor  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    jabbing's going ok. still on the synarel too. today was day4 of jabs. first scan/bloods on friday. apparently they've changed the bloods so I previously would have done another prior to friday but they're not doing it now. so friday I see how the follies are going. if things go to same schedule as last cycle my EPU will be next fri 2nd oct, if not, sometime next week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super good luck with your cycle @winsor!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

winsor  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Thali, I'm sure everything's on track. did they have you on medication too for this cycle or are you natural? (until after transfer)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Medicated @winsor. I'm a Synarel sniffing buddy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

winsor  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahh cool (or not) do you get headaches and really weak fingernails from it. my headache kicks in a few mins after sniffing, just after I taste it and lasts all day until the next sniff. and nails are breaking so easily! this happened last cycle too. they strengthened up again once I stopped it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    G.D. was great when we were at G, if that helps

13. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Tahli In a natural Cycle, the lead follicle would be the one that bursts releasing the egg (any other follicles present would be reabsorbed) when ovulation occurs. That would then signal a hormonal change whereby your oven starts getting conditions ready to accept an embryo for implantation.

Ovulation won't occur in your case, but say, in the case of a natural FET, a Trigger injection would be given so it could happen and the body start to become ready as outlined above.

That's my understanding anyway. Your lining is still going to grow between now and transfer. I believe you'll get to 8mm's for sure by then if not a bit more

This is what happened with my cycle BIB. I had a FET done, and prior to that occurring I had to go for a follicle tracking scan to make sure I was indeed set to ovulate naturally. I had two follicles, both measuring 18mm, which I was told would lead to me having a double ovulation (as opposed to a single lead follicle bursting out) once I took my trigger shot of Ovidrel. Those follicles just perish unfortunately, as do any other littler ones lines up behind them.

After I had ovulated, the transfer was then done 5 days later, when the lining had thickened up nicely. Interestingly, my lining was only at 6.5mm prior to ovulation, but obviously something went right because I got my BFP.

Is the process different when using donor eggs?

Either way, it sounds to me like you are right on track @Tahli! How exciting!

Krysta
    Last edited by Blossom74; 21-09-2015 at 17:11.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all - at my FS appointment today we discussed using menopur for stim rather than Gonal f. Last cycle I had Gonal f 225 which gave me 19 eggs but none were any good ( 7 didn't survive ICSI, two made it to day 5 one abnormal and one on ice untested).

Apparently research shows it can be good for over 40's in terms of egg quality. Is anyone on or has been on this for stim?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Green lady I used it in combination with Gonal F in Cycle 4 & Puregon in Cycle 5.

Some ladies use it on it's own for stimming so definately worth a try Luv to help improve egg quality😊

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (21-09-2015)