Closed Thread
Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @leyshoja I'm absolutely thrilled you'll be boarding BFP Airlines tomorrow, yay!! I arrive into CT next Sunday...you'll be gone by then won't you?
    @Bongley Super fingers crossed for a squinter tomorrow!!
    @emski72 Are you waiting until you hit Aussie soil to start testing? Is that tomorrow?
    @Miss Sagi With all my heart I wish you the very best for today. I day you will never ever ever forget.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas Do you have a pic of hubbies specially bred roses?
    My egg donor's scan went well on Friday & she's back in on Monday for her day 10 scan while I have my lining scan. An exciting week ahead.
    I finally had time yest to sit down with all my Cape Town info & have a really good think through the game plan. So depending on how many mature eggs I end with I'm thinking about asking if I can do 100% natural IVF fertilisation with my 1st preference SD. I'm just not feeling it for SD2, who I can use for ICSI. I'll wait to see how many eggs I have to play with. But of course I don't want to rue my 100% with SD1 decision...too many eggs in one basket...arhhh!!
    I've also made inquiries about asking my ED to cycle again for me as an egg 'freeze all' cycle, in case I meet My Lovely later in life. My ED can only cycle one more time so if I don't do it now then the option of half siblings will be lost forever. My guess is that it will come down to costs & seeing how the next few weeks go.
    Right, I'm off to CW to stock up on crazy sticks. I never knew FRER's came in packs of 7 for $28...silly me!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @infinity888 I am 5dp5dt so really hope to see something in the next 3 days. Eeep! If not I still have two in the freezer. That's a new feeling for me, that I actually have a back up. Takes the pressure off a bit. Though I am not looking forward to forking out another 2k for a frozen cycle. Surely I could just do it myself by this point.

Defrost in the microwave and poke it up there using a finger. That should do it?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-09-2015),Tahli  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I'm doing ok thanks - see my FS tomorrow to hopefully plan my next cycle. Feels a long time since my EPU on 23 July and then my FS has been away for 4 weeks . Just hoping there are no hurdles to another cycle have been on this gig since end of Feb and here I am only having done one IUI and one IVF cycle! As an IVF novice I thought you could just do consecutive cycles every month - how wrong was I!
    @Green lady the waiting is the worst part, feb was my last transfer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, yep getting excited now ! 'Luckily' DP now has to attend a funeral tomorrow so he's dropping me at the airport for a 7am flight. Everything ready to go, first gestone jab this arvo weeeeeee! It's mad to be excited over starting needles 😁

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-09-2015),Blossom74  (20-09-2015),Bongley  (20-09-2015),Tahli  (20-09-2015),winsor  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #17

@Bongley yes we could almost do this business ourselves now, maybe setup our own clinic and become mega-gazillionaires like our Drs. I had a lady in the lab the other day telling me she was considering a donor and wanting to know the costs. She couldn't believe the donor needed an IVF cycle -

'but can't she just give me an egg?'
    'Yes but they need to get it out of her'
    'can't the dr just do that in his office and put it straight into me - why all the ivf?'

Lol ahhhh I remember when I was blissfully ignorant like that (well maybe not quite that bad😁)
    Yes @Tahli, I leave CT Saturday, home Sunday night. I'll give you a wave as our planes pass each other.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-09-2015),Blossom74  (20-09-2015),Bongley  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 for $28 - holy crap where can I get me some of them ?!!??! Never saw them at CW!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

midnite01  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please @leyshoja, sprinkle a trail of baby dust in the air for me to follow.
    I'm wondering if they're only available online. I'll let you know when I get back from CW in a few hrs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Green lady Good Luck with your appoint tomorrow Luv😊

Hoping your FS has some tricks up the sleeve for you. Fingers crossed for no hurdles either!!

Yep...there's a lot of bloody waiting around for something or another when you're doing this shiz😐

@Tahli Good stuff Luv!!😊

Fair enough about just wanting to use SD1 your favourite. If you're just not feeling the vibe for the other then why go there if you don't have to??

Hope she's got a shizload of eggs for you!!😁

@infinity888 I'm a blackthumb too Luv!!😁

@Bongley Bahahaha!!! Or you could suck up the emby with a straw & get DP to take a deep breath & blow!!!😁

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2015),Bongley  (20-09-2015),Green lady  (20-09-2015),Tahli  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @leyshoja I'm absolutely thrilled you'll be boarding BFP Airlines tomorrow, yay!! I arrive into CT next Sunday...you'll be gone by then won't you?
    @Bongley Super fingers crossed for a squinter tomorrow!!
    @emski72 Are you waiting until you hit Aussie soil to start testing? Is that tomorrow?
    @Miss Sagi With all my heart I wish you the very best for today. I day you will never ever ever forget.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas Do you have a pic of hubbies specially bred roses?
    My egg donor's scan went well on Friday & she's back in on Monday for her day 10 scan while I have my lining scan. An exciting week ahead.
    I finally had time yest to sit down with all my Cape Town info & have a really good think through the game plan. So depending on how many mature eggs I end with I'm thinking about asking if I can do 100% natural IVF fertilisation with my 1st preference SD. I'm just not feeling it for SD2, who I can use for ICSI. I'll wait to see how many eggs I have to play with. But of course I don't want to rue my 100% with SD1 decision...too many eggs in one basket...arhhh!!
    I've also made inquiries about asking my ED to cycle again for me as an egg 'freeze all' cycle, in case I meet My Lovely later in life. My ED can only cycle one more time so if I don't do it now then the option of half siblings will be lost forever. My guess is that it will come down to costs & seeing how the next few weeks go.
    Right, I'm off to CW to stock up on crazy sticks. I never knew FRER's came in packs of 7 for $28...silly me!!
    @Tahli it's great that you are thinking ahead. Tough decisions though. Hopefully you may get some siblings in this batch. You may get 20 potential siblings like chiefs did!

I haven't seen packs of 7 FRER, that's great value. I reckon it takes 50 cents to make those things, they just like to make us vulnerable and impatient woman pay! I will have a look today

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15