Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies,

Sorry for my absence yesterday, we had my parents come to stay so I was kept busy entertaining them for the evening.

I, too, am on Prednisolone at the moment, and I reckon to say I have put on 5kgs in the last 7 months would not be over-stating my situation. And the joy of it is that it all went to my belly - like I needed more there! I also agree with the whole celebrity baby body thing. It drives me crackers when I see these waifs who look like they have a grapefruit under their dresses banging on about their new-found curves. Rebecca Judd is one such lady - lovely I'm sure, but she does those travel shows and sits in the featured restaurants waffling on about how good the food is, but she never bl@@dy takes a bite of it! Grrr.....for the love of God woman, eat a pie!

@leyshoja, I am so sorry you are having all of this extra worry about the fluid around your cervix. Hopefully, as @Infinity says, they can just suck it all out and move on with your transfer. It must be such a bloody stress, especially in light of the fact that you have had to shell out for flights and accommodation and all the other extra costs on top. Sending you hugs and hoping it all works out well for you in the end

@BIB, How did the rose shopping go? Can't say I've ever been to Toowoomba. Is it a big place? Did you get to see any sights or have a nice meal out while you were there?

@Bongley. I am eagerly standing by for an update for those tests I know you're doing love! How's it going? Any sign of a squinter line yet? Don't stress if there is nothing there yet though - it's still very early on. I had a grey ghost line, incredibly faint that only I could see, at 6dp5dt but it wasn't visible to hubby (and even then it was faint) until 7dp5dt. Ooooh, I have everything crossed for you!

@Caesardust, a big welcome to you! Lovely to have you on board, and I'm sure you will find everyone here just lovely, and so helpful too.

@Charlie74, I agree 100% with you. For the money we pay, we should be able to access 24/7 support from our clinics. I always think that your worries always seem worse at night, and that's the time I really needed to talk to someone the most. Fat lot of good my clinic is when they only work Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. A little more attention to their client's emotional needs would not go astray.

@Infinity, do you start your tablets today, or very soon from memory anyway. How exciting, things will be happening for you soon.

Me, all good in the 'hood. Just trying to relax and take one day at a time. It was nice having Mum and dad come to stay. As I've said before, we are quite isolated out here and it was nice to have someone to chat to. Hubby, whilst being a lovely man, is none-the-less a man of few words. I finally felt like I had some company! Plus, they shouted us dinner, and I had the BEST chicken schnitzel with chips and gravy.

Have a great day all,

Krysta
    Last edited by Blossom74; 19-09-2015 at 11:24.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-09-2015),Bongley  (19-09-2015),Caesardust  (19-09-2015),Charlie74  (19-09-2015),infinity888  (19-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (19-09-2015),winsor  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krysta i did start the pill last night. Amazing that you would remember that. Thank you. Im on this for just over 2 weeks then stop and once af/ breakthru starts i start stims so basically stims start in about 3 wks. So im going to say that i have officially started this cycle haha i will be adding vit D and baby aspirin to my regimen from monday and i have my first acupuncture appointment on monday thanx to @cathy74. I went for my first walk today too just like you said to do. Thoroughly enjoyed it found a beautiful white feather too so im taking that as a positive from the angels. Lol hey gotta take the love where i can. I hope you enjoyed your visitors it must be hard to be so remote but the bonus is space and clean country air. Did you tell your mum and dad your happy news?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-09-2015),Blossom74  (19-09-2015),Charlie74  (19-09-2015),winsor  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi infinity,

Congrats on officially starting your next cycle. You must be so very excited, and yes - do take that feather as a good sign!

It IS a miracle I remembered, lol. I generally have a memory like a sieve, but your post stuck with me for some reason

Krysta

PS: I have sent you a private message love. Check your inbox when you get a minute
    Last edited by Blossom74; 19-09-2015 at 13:07.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @krista ive tried replying to your inbox msgs which i only just found. Haha sorry im a bit technology challenged. Anyway i dont know how. So i will keep trying to figure it out. Until then hi and thank you

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-09-2015),Blossom74  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Sorry Girls...am at frucking Toowoomba!!

DP wants to buy a couple of special breed roses or some shiz😒

Anyhoo...am following but reception patchy in the car FFS's!!!😐
    Busy day to come up here BiB, Carnival day!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @leyshoja, most of them do work Saturdays, my doctor responds to emails on Saturdays and Sundays (I had to email him last Saturday and he responded) - there are reception staff there today I suggest you either email your doctor directly and cut out the nurse asking for further instruction or ring them directly and ask for your doctor to email or ring you.

Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I have no idea @Bongley, that's why I'm so stressed right now. When you say 'official' does the mean you did a 'non-official' test today ?������

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (19-09-2015),winsor  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Am home now thank Christ!!😁

Was the trip from Hell on the way hm let me tell you!!😐
    Anyhoo...how would you describe Toowoomba @Petal40 ??

A big country town on top of a mountain?? Yes..we had a bit of a look around but didn't stay for a meal (could've really gone the Devonshire Tea for $5 at the place DP got the roses from!!) as someone was getting very tired & cranky (hence the trip from Hell home) so thought it best not to delay as it's an almost 2 hr trip each way for us. Yes..you guessed right..it was me!!!😉😁

More like 3 because we pulled over there & back to feed/change DD plus have a stretch etc. Worth it for the roses so DP reckons😁

They are lovely I must say. Not hard to figure out who the greenthumb is in this house!!😁

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (19-09-2015),winsor  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Caesardust Welcome Luv!!😊

Sorry to hear about the immune issues complicating things but the Lovelies here who have the same will be able to point you in the right direction I'm sure if you have any questions😊
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-09-2015 at 15:40.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @infinity888 Yes Luv..am grateful it didn't rain!!😊

Good Luck to you on your upcoming Cycle!! Hoping & praying all the changes will get you over the line this time to a BFFP!!😊

@Charlie74 Good to see your BT results are starting to come in. Sounds like your ANA is heading in the right direction so that can only be a good thing😊

Your treadmill sounds awesome!! You'll be as fit as a fiddle by the time Noveber arrives by the sounds of it!😊

@Krysta74 Bahahahaha!!!😁
    Yep...she definately needs to get a whole bakery into her!!😁

@Bongley Fingers crossed/Babydust & prayers being sent for a "Sunday Squinter" tomorrow!!😉😊

@Green lady How are you faring my dear??😊
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-09-2015 at 15:59.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-09-2015),Bongley  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Plus my intestines seem to have just stopped moving. My gut feels completely full all the time and I'm hardly going to the toilet any more so I think a lot of the fat around the middle is actually full, idle intestines.
    You need to up your water, this happens to me if I drop below 3litres of water a day (I drink a lot of water!). Pear juice will help you get moving again.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-09-2015),Blossom74  (20-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (19-09-2015)