Closed Thread
Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @AngelK33 sorry you've had a rough few weeks 🙁 it's really tough especially if you feel like your other half isn't as supportive. When is your naturopath appointment? She already sounds lovely, I hope she has some tricks up her sleeve for you 🙂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @keiko No, i haven't spoken to my fs. I think he is on holidays until the 18th? Not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelK33 I'm sorry it has been a difficult time. This time of year can be so rough when you are going through infertility, especially when everyone seems to be getting pregnant so easily around you. I read an article the other day that I thought really hit the nail on the head. It made me a bit teary to be honest! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathry...l?ir=Australia I hope the link works!

@Heyside I'm glad you were able to have a nice Christmas with your DD, although I know you must be impatient to get all of this over and done with. It really has been going on forever for you, hasn't it? Hang in there, I hope there is a resolution for you soon so you can start 2016 on a new page

@BecT That's great news love! Obi Wan is in da house! You must be so relieved. Will you book in for a scan in a couple of weeks' time??

@Keiko2012 Thanks love, yes, my 2nd BT was today. It was 11800 which is on the high side for 5 weeks 1 day so I am simultaneously relieved and freaked out that there might be more than one in there. I am hoping for just one healthy one - and in the right place. My scan isn't until 11 January so I have plenty of time to stress and obsess about every little thing How was your Christmas? Did you manage to have some time off?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (29-12-2015),Heyside  (30-12-2015),StillHopeful  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay BecT! Official Congratulations!! Xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo Hoo MrsChino! That's amazing! What does that make your due dates ladies? Can't wait to start seeing lots of scan news xoxo

Heyside I hope this all resolves for you soon so you can try again it's been way too long xx

Keiko it's nearly 2016!! I hope you're pregnified in no time xoxo
    Hope you had a nice xmas x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (29-12-2015),Heyside  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa @MrsChino that is awesome! My doc is away so I can't have my scan until the 18th if I can get in that day
    @StillHopeful according to the magical online calculator, August 31

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (31-12-2015),StillHopeful  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amazing numbers @MrsChino, so happy for you hope all goes well at your scan.

AFM - As New Year approaches I finally have some signs of my body realising all is not well, I have just had some slight spotting, hoping this is me nearing the end and I can start the New Year with fresh hope.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (31-12-2015),StillHopeful  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT yay that's a great number!! Yahoo!! Congrats again - I'm sure you're breathing a sigh of relief with that number. That is so awesome.

Glad to hear you're doing okay @Heyside and enjoyed Christmas with your DD. I hope the spotting is your body realising and you're able to start afresh in 2016. You've been through so much already.

Awesome 2nd BT @MrsChino!! Wow this is really it for you eh? Such a surreal feeling isn't it?? Congrats again and try your best to relax a little and not stress over everything like I did!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (30-12-2015),Heyside  (31-12-2015),MrsChino  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations BecT

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belated Merry Xmas ladies! Well as merry as it can be for those that have had a rough year. I struggled through last xmas and still battled a bit this year because I think I am still a bit messed up about last year! @MrsChino - that article was bang on the money. So accurate. Even when this works the whole things sticks with you.

Congrats on on your numbers by the way- I vote a sneaky earlier scan via the GP!
    @BecT - woohoo! Third time a charm! Such great news. Worth the persistence and picking yourself up and trying again- which is all any of us can really do and go us for doing it.
    @Heyside - as awful as your situation is- would be good if your body could comply and do what it should naturally! Fingers crossed. Then you get to kick off a new chapter in the new year. Your dd's sibling is in that freezer- I know it.
    @Ree888 and @StillHopeful - how you ladies going? You in fat pants yet?!
    @AngelK33 sorry to hear about your xmas- it's a rubbish time of year for us- it's just so 'in your face' and I wish we could all get leave passes. But you have a plan and that's the main thing- a plan and some determination and hope.
    @Keiko2012 - countdown on til your appointment- which means another important chance to try again. Enjoy your break while it lasts and I hope you can come back into it ready to go early 2016.

AFM- I reflected. Not something I normally do or do well. I think the reason we get so frustrated and anxious etc is because we lose faith in our bodies and that's a really tough thing. Even though everything is ok with me so far it's like I expect it to fail at every turn- every blood result, every scan means adrenaline and fear whereas for other pregnant women they get excited. It's kind of awful. I don't really know what to do about it/if anything can be done. I went to a random radiology place today for a scan to check everything and it even felt strange not to have the dildocam up my bits. I felt like a 'normal person' getting an abdo scan! Small victory but highlights perfectly what we go through. The sonographer was terrified I could tell- she knew it was IVF and asked how many transfers I had (6) and how many children I have (zero) so she turned the screen away while she found the heartbeat- like even she was expecting bad news! Argh! Anyway rant over- I need to try and trust that my bits can do what they are meant to or I'm going to have a breakdown before August!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (31-12-2015),Heyside  (31-12-2015),Keiko2012  (31-12-2015),MamaMell  (31-12-2015)