Closed Thread
Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all hope you ladies all had a great Christmas. Those of you pregnant ladies I hope you enjoyed some time celebrating and looking forward to the exciting times ahead. New Year will hopefully bring some amazing news for the rest of us so here is to 2016 x x
    @AngelK33 - Sorry to hear you have been feeling so emotional, Christmas can be hard at the best of times without hearing news of lots of pregnant friends, so hard to be happy for them without the jealousy setting in which is a natural reaction. I found out over similar news over Christmas with me now being the last mum out of my two mothers groups (around 17 mums) to have a second child, wouldn't mind we probably started trying before all of them knowing we had issues. Big hugs hun we are all here to support each other x

Ps - hope you feel positive after seeing the naturopath x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you feeling @Heyside? I hope you also had a good christmas xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling pretty good thanks @BecT which I suppose isn't a great thing as I know the inevitable is coming and just want to get this show on the road and move forwards if you girls understand what I mean. The good thing is I was able to enjoy Christmas with DD, she has been so excited and loved every minute of it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hi all hope you ladies all had a great Christmas. Those of you pregnant ladies I hope you enjoyed some time celebrating and looking forward to the exciting times ahead. New Year will hopefully bring some amazing news for the rest of us so here is to 2016 x x
    @AngelK33 - Sorry to hear you have been feeling so emotional, Christmas can be hard at the best of times without hearing news of lots of pregnant friends, so hard to be happy for them without the jealousy setting in which is a natural reaction. I found out over similar news over Christmas with me now being the last mum out of my two mothers groups (around 17 mums) to have a second child, wouldn't mind we probably started trying before all of them knowing we had issues. Big hugs hun we are all here to support each other x

Ps - hope you feel positive after seeing the naturopath x
    Thanks hunni x I'm feeling a bit better this week. Just one more person that needs to be more supportive.. The one person that's the important to the whole ttc part.. 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good @Heyside Good days and bad days but a step at a time xo

Afm first beta today at 15dp5dt was 1110 sweet sweet relief! I never made it to 1000 with the last two.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (30-12-2015),StillHopeful  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats amazing news @BecT so happy for you that must be a big relief. Looks like 2016 is going to be a very special year for you x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelK33 - Glad to hear your feeling better hope you get some more support soon hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside Two blighted ovums from my epu in March so I wasn't holding my breath but yes, very relieved as this was my last blasty. I truly hope 2016 is your year too xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your story gives me hope @BecT hopefully once this is finally sortef I can follow in your footsteps

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @BecT yay!!! Fantastic hcg! I knew with such an early positive it had to be a good number 😀 are you booked in for a scan?
    @MrsChino did you have your second BT today too? I can't quite remember... Let us know how it went