Closed Thread
Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bluemeeple it really does slow down hey! Can't wait to hear your results tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsChino CONGRATULATIONS!! What a great start, I know you'll still be anxious for a long time yet but this one is so promising! So happy for you hun!

BecT yay those lines are looking great! Enjoy xmas and hopefully the time flys by for you!

Heyside I'm so sorry hun. At the very least it's not ectopic but it hurts all them same. I hope you can start to miscarry naturally so you can try again soon xoxo big hugs

Bluemeeple congratulations and good luck for your second BT today!

December transfer have been pretty successful in this group yay! A few more over the line! We aren't moving until everyone is with us xx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (23-12-2015),Keiko2012  (23-12-2015),MrsChino  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @StillHopeful and you have a wonderful Christmas too hun x

No more sticks left to pee on. Noooooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keepontrying13 welcome I'm sorry I can't relate to having have had 10 stims cycles but a lot are onto their 6th in here. I can however relate to the egg quality issue of not getting any to blastocyst. That has only happened once so I think was a fluke so far. I also have pco and ovulate regularly... So frustrating those dodgy eggs... Which fs are you seeing at QFG? I'm keeping wazza for a last ditch cycle before donor embryos/ eggs this year but trying one more with our current FS first. I did however make a wazza appointment 5 months ago.
    @MrsChino congratulations lovely!!!!!! 😊 that's a great start and great numbers! Now the obsession over numbers begins. Really not easy at any point, is it? BUT what a lovely Xmas surprise go FS #2!!
    @BecT those lines are fantastic!!! Can you do a sneaky BT yourself at the GP? I guess it won't help with the agony of waiting to see if it's doubling correctly anyway. Hang in there also fantastic start! And there's always Costco for a bulk packet of pee sticks! 😉
    @Ducky01 any ms yet? How are you feeling?
    @Bluemeeple all the best with your repeat BT today. Let us know how you are going
    @AngelK33 totally get those downer days. I get them quite badly after failed cycles and then every now and then out of the blue. It's tough, it really is. Have you got any Xmas / New Years plans to take your mind of things?
    @Heyside if there's any good news it's that it's not an ectopic and its in your uterus. I really hope it happens sooner rather than later so you can move on and transfer one of your other frozen stars. Have you got Xmas plans? Thinking of you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second blood test all good👍- HCG 6922, progesterone 494.5. I'm 5weeks 5 days today. Still doesn't seem real, hard to believe this is actually happening and truly celebrate. Hopefully it will start to sink in some more soon 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

Ducky01  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko - I am feeling a bit better today, relaxing at home wrapping Xmas presents and doing the washing lol but spending time with my parents this Xmas so I'm looking forward to that. Got another message from the naturopath this morning - she's given me a lot of ideas and thoughts.. To be honest, I'm more excited about seeing her then anything at the moment.. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeeple View Post
    Second blood test all good👍- HCG 6922, progesterone 494.5. I'm 5weeks 5 days today. Still doesn't seem real, hard to believe this is actually happening and truly celebrate. Hopefully it will start to sink in some more soon 😊
    Yay..!!!! So exciting babe CONGRATULATIONS..!! 💖💋

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Yay @Bluemeeple! Congratulations, fantastic news! Yay!!!! Go december conception

@AngelK33 nice what naturopath are you thinking of seeing if you don't mind me asking? Would be interesting to see what she suggests. I'm also debating whether I shouldn't try one. But the cost factor is something I'm not sure that we can afford right about now...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Yay @Bluemeeple! Congratulations, fantastic news! Yay!!!! Go december conception

@AngelK33 nice what naturopath are you thinking of seeing if you don't mind me asking? Would be interesting to see what she suggests. I'm also debating whether I shouldn't try one. But the cost factor is something I'm not sure that we can afford right about now...
    I'm looking at seeing either Meah Robertson (highly recommended) or Sharee Rickert (contacted through a good friend of mine).. Both ladies have been so lovely and helpful...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @AngelK33 - Great to hear you are feeling positive about the naturopath hun its funny how we get so excited for appointments isn't it but its as if we are getting a step closer. My last clinic told me the naturopath would use blood tests etc to help her but she never did, I think I would have found it more reasurring if she had.
    @BecT - lines are looking beautiful hun, hang on in there hipefylly christmas will be s great distraction before bt.
    @Bluemeeple - Amazing results hun, what a great Christmas present, i am sure it will start to sink in soon.
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun, our plans for Christmas consist of me, DH and DD closing the doors and enjoying some very relaxing family time which I love. Hope you have a good one x

Thanks everyone for your thoughts I have kind of relaxed about it all now, I cant rush things along so just have to wait. The hardest things is more pregnancy symptoms kicking in, I still have a cough left over from my cold and every time I cough I get strong pulling twinges in my stomach which I know are pretty normal in pregnancy as the stomach muscles adapt but for me mean nothing!

Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas this week. For those of you who have just got your bfp enjoy your celebrations and think of those beautiful bubbas you will have this time next year. For those of you like myself who are still striving for your bfp enjoy the fun times with family and friends and look forward to next year where hopefully this thread will have lots more look with lots of bfp success, heres to 2016 x x

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (23-12-2015),BecT  (25-12-2015),Keiko2012  (27-12-2015),MrsChino  (25-12-2015)