Closed Thread
Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Thought I would join the forum as it looks like a great place for some support. Have been TTC for 5 years now. Have done 10 STIM cycles and 3 FET resulting in one pregnancy but MC at 6 weeks. Was with Monash for alot of the cycles but swapped to QFG early this year. We are currently looking at changing doctors in the new year. This will be our 4th if we do.

So Monash mentioned there was an egg quality issue for us (they were overstimulating me most of the cycles) and QFG don't believe our egg quality is a major issue. DH has dodgy swimmers as well. We usually get around a dozen eggs at EPU with reasonable fert results with one good one to transfer on day 5 and very rarely do we get one frozen.

I feel like I cant relate to anyone that has done this many cycles without success yet...Is there anyone out there that can relate? I would love to hear from you

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 - so glad your scan went well - yay!!! Does he have you coming in for another scan soon? Now next step will be weaning off the chemist of meds and trying to keep your anxiety at bay!
    @mrsthomo- oh no!! Ah well as you said - the silver lining is a nice break over xmas and start afresh in the new year!
    @BecT yahhoooo!!!! Loving these positive results - now stick baby and grow grow grow!!
    @MrsChino BT today?? I am so excited for you lovely- I have everything crossed for some nice high numbers - I have a good feeling!!

Welcome @AngelK33 sorry to hear about your miscarriages that would be so heartbreaking. I'm sure you'll get the support you're after in here, the ladies are all so lovely.
    @shelby27 I think you'll find most doctors believe FET'S are more successful than fresh. It really depends on the Dr and person though.
    @Keiko2012 ah that sucks love - that's what we needed to do to pay for our cycle too. It was worth it in the end and we're starting to get ahead on our loan again. And you poor thing having to sit through that convo. People really have no idea do they?
    @StillHopeful you have a little Heartbreaker in there he is so cute already!!
    @Heyside thinking of you and hoping you're holding up okay.

Welcome @Keepontryin13. Wow 10 Stims - you poor thing! I had 3 stims, 6 transfers in total and was successful (so far) on my 6th. I'm sorry you've gone through so many. Have you had immune issues looked at? Many drs don't believe in them but I switched to one who did, and had my best cycle yet once they were treated. Wishing you all the best and I know the lovely ladies here will provide the support you need.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (21-12-2015),BecT  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ree888. We have done every test we can think of. No issues. Have been checked for Endo - nothing there either. Have PCO but not alot of the symptoms. Periods are like clock work - ovulate regularly....

Starting to get pretty frustrated...

Thanks for listening xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning everyone..! Just popping in to see how everyone is today..
    I spent yesterday looking after my adorable godson.. Made my heart ache so much. Seems like everywhere I go lately, I see pregnant ladies, or prams, or cute little toddlers running around.. I just feel like crying.. Does anyone else get this feeling..?

Sorry for the rant.. 😢 having an emotional day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Thanks Ree888. We have done every test we can think of. No issues. Have been checked for Endo - nothing there either. Have PCO but not alot of the symptoms. Periods are like clock work - ovulate regularly....

Starting to get pretty frustrated...

Thanks for listening xx
    I understand the frustration hunni.. Hopefully your new fs will put you on the right path.. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - just checking i have been thinking of you today I know you were heading to the beach after your BT, so I hope you're having a lovely time celebrating a good BT result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aw thanks @Ree888 it has been a bit of a hectic day! Hcg came back at 271 which I was very happy with for 14dpo. I am still so nervous that I'll go for my next one and it won't have risen properly, but it's a good start so I'm relieved. So many mixed feelings, it's all a bit surreal to tell the truth. I'll have a repeat BT next Tuesday, so I'll just obsess and worry about that now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - I have everything crossed for you..!! 💖💋😘

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Aw thanks @Ree888 it has been a bit of a hectic day! Hcg came back at 271 which I was very happy with for 14dpo. I am still so nervous that I'll go for my next one and it won't have risen properly, but it's a good start so I'm relieved. So many mixed feelings, it's all a bit surreal to tell the truth. I'll have a repeat BT next Tuesday, so I'll just obsess and worry about that now
    Awesome news congrats!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Yaaaahhooooòo!!!! That has made my day!!! Go you good thing!!! What an amazing Christmas present - now to think of creative ways to disguise the fact you aren't drinking on Christmas day 😊 I get the nervousness - heck I'm still nervous every day - I wish we could see what was going on inside. It truly never ends!! Wait til the symptoms kick in, it'll feel more real then! So so happy for you and I'm sure your next bloods will be great. Just relax and enjoy being officially pregnant over Christmas 😊

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (22-12-2015),MrsChino  (22-12-2015)