Closed Thread
Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012 That would have been awful. I hate those kinds of get-togethers with a passion. The worst is when people say you can 'just do ivf'! As if it's that easy! There really is no 'just' about any of this. People have no idea do they. When is your post op follow up appointment? Will you get a break over Christmas at all?
    @StillHopeful Your little fellow is just gorgeous! It must be such a relief to see him wriggling away in there. I can't believe how quickly the time is going - it feels like yesterday we were looking at the pic of your blasty!
    @AngelK33 Welcome! I don't know too much about pcos, but lots of the ladies here are very knowledgable and will no doubt have lots to share. Good luck with your journey!
    @BecT Did you poas again this morning?! Any news??

Afm, the line is darker again today, almost as dark as the control line. I'm still freaking out that it's not in the right place but at least I'll find out my number tomorrow and can go from there. I'm trying to relax but I just can't. My heart is constantly pounding and the adrenaline is pumping. Argh! Bloody anxiety.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (20-12-2015),StillHopeful  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!
    @BecT - line update from this morning?! Another bfp! Such fantastic news. I thought that was a fine looking embryo and with such a good lining of course that thing had to get in there!
    @MrsChino - bring on BT tomorrow! At least you know it's going to be a good phone call. Will be so nice for you not to face another bfn xmas after so many years. Particularly if there's kids around at xmas- I always find xmas torture- last xmas we had a bfn like the week before xmas and then had to spend it with family who had a new baby and put on a happy face. I think we should all get leave passes at times like that! Do you have any symptoms yet?
    @Bluemeeple - when is your repeat BT? Are you noticing any symptoms yet?
    @AngelK33 - welcome- sounds like you have had a rough run indeed- have they done a heap of tests to determine reasons for so many miscarriages? Were these natural or IVF pregnancies?
    @StillHopeful - awwwww those pics are great!! Well done! You are baking a fine looking specimen! I plan on doing the same- trying to get a lot of stuff second hand - I think you can spend a crazy amount unnecessarily and when we have spent so much trying to get pregnant it's just crazy. Are you getting yours off gumtree?
    @mrsthomo - argh that's frustrating about the pessary timing! Maybe it was your subconscious getting you to take time out over xmas. The embie will be there for you in January after all. I bet you were so annoyed though. So easily done- the schedule of meds can be a nightmare.
    @shelby27 - I back what keiko said- fets are often said to be more successful so try not to stress. There's also equal evidence for medicated vs natural fets. Your successful one will be in there somewhere.
    @Heyside - how are you traveling? I hope none of this interferes with your xmas and it can all get sorted come January so you can get back into it.
    @Keiko2012 - this time of year sucks when you are feeling so frustrated- I totally get it- been there for the last couple of years. But with January also comes a new cycle and that means another chance and as you can see from a lot of us on here it really is just a numbers game, a really cruel drawn out numbers game but it will eventually get you there. That meet up yesterday sounds like torture 'oh there's always ivf' - like its a walk in the park that works first shot! Jerks! Obviously it was said from a place of pure ignorance. As for the donor thing- I guess just see how the next cycle plays out. I would happily do a donor cycle for you down the track although you would probably be looking for someone who could do one sooner but anyway- you aren't on that road yet so we can just see how this next one goes- it's almost January so not long now.

AFM- nothing new really. We got to show both lots of parents pics from the scan- not that it looks like much- but was still nice to do. Obviously still lots of hurdles yet. I'm a bit crampy today so I hope that's nothing bad. Argh I wish the anxiety would go away! I'm still not sick or anything, just a bit more tired and hungry but that's really it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (22-12-2015),shelby27  (20-12-2015),StillHopeful  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - thanks Hun 💋 that's great about the darker line..!! 💖💖
    @ducky - they were all natural pregnancies, but all lost at the same time - 6-7weeks... Very strange and very heartbreaking.. Planning to do ivf next year, but want to see if the naturopath will help at all... 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a whole lot to see! Doesn't look like much but it is there. 6dp5dt and a little darker than yesterday.

When I finally get off the phone I can concentrate on typing a proper post
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BecT; 20-12-2015 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - yay..!! 🤗 that is a beautiful double line to me..!! 💟

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino yep people have no idea. But I guess unless you are going through it yourself I can't expect others to understand or to even think about the fact that there might be people in the group that can't just fall pregnant, and not even through Ivf! I think I was already a little sensitive about it all and the conversation just tipped me right over. I don't mean to be a negative nelly all the time! Follow up app is on the 7th. I brought it forward a bit as it was originally scheduled for the 12th, but got night shift and I wasn't keen to stay up until after lunch time. I should be day 1 or 2 by then so not sure if I will head straight into a cycle or wait until feb. I'm kinda hoping for both. My impatient personality wants it done in Jan but my realistic one says feb, as it will be better, as I can concentrate on my diet and exercise again and start yoga etc. My diet the last week has been terrible and no doubt with Christmas upon us won't be any better the next few! But fs mentioned testosterone for the month prior anyway so we will see.

So happy about your line getting darker! The anxiety must be overwhelming! Have you done anything to keep your mind off it today? Praying for fantastic results tomorrow. It really is just one step at a time. One little win at a time until Bub is born and safely in your arms!
    @Ducky01 thanks love, you are very kind. Hopefully the growth hormone is the miracle that is needed, but I can't get my hopes up, especially not with my track record not even getting any blasts.

Showing your scan pics must have felt so surreal! It's so exciting. My heart goes all fuzzy just thinking about it.
    @BecT great lines! By the time you have your BT they will no doubt be darker than the control line. Yay!

I am truly so happy for all you ladies finally getting your BFP's 🤗😊🍼 The drought has been long enough. You are all so well deserving and will be amazing parents! 😀💕

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (22-12-2015),StillHopeful  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Not a whole lot to see! Doesn't look like much but it is there. 6dp5dt and a little darker than yesterday.

When I finally get off the phone I can concentrate on typing a proper post
    Looking good 👍🏼

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ducky I need to hear this to have positive thoughts!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful View Post
    OMG omg OMG!!! Yaaaaaay Mes Chino and BecT! I understand your anxiety but the first milestone has been met! After everything you both been through this one has to be your babies. MERRY CHRISTMAS BFPS!!

And yay for you smashing another Milestone Ducky! Before we know it we will be ticking off rolling, crawling and eating milestones xx

Keiko that would have SUCKED we are all behind you and I know everyone of us will walk with a spring in our step the day we can celebrate your BFP! I hope now it's not far away. I know what you mean about another loan. In the end we are in a lot of debt from ivf, and due to this we are going public and I'm thrifting like a trooper on second hand items. I worry we spent so much making Bub that now we can't afford him. I know that's not the case it's just accepting lay-bys and collecting along the way rather than buying our whole nursery at once! Thinking of you xx

AFM I had my scan and put my worries at ease! Still a healthy little Boy not great pics as he has the cord looped under his arm and in front of his face and BOTH hands in front of his face already stubborn like DH 😜

Love and baby dust to all xx
    Attachment 76559
    So gorgeous congratulations again ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Shelby xx

Welcome Angel and wish you all the very best! This bunch of ladies are not only loving and understanding, but also so knowledgeable xx

Yes Ducky gumtree and eBay 😜 I want pretty specific things but still wait to find them second hand. I got a white sleigh cot with new mattress, matching white draws with a change table top - all for $260! Also picked up a Medela breast pump for $60! Just going to buy new tubing and valves so I'm doing pretty well so far I think.

Keiko I hope whatever happens your next cycle is the one. I just want to celebrate with you already! At least you're in those 2 minds so hopefully what is meant to happen, will and the time flys by for you. Gosh you have strength not to have all but ripped people's heads off and told them a few truths about when you 'just do IVF'! But you're right, they couldn't possibly understand xx

BecT yay for double lines! Hoping for lots more fun POAS shots with darkening lines followed by an outstanding beta xx

MrsChino good luck got tomorrow! Can't wait until you get the happy call finally! It's your turn hun xx

Thinking of you Heyside, hoping everything is okay and you're able to enjoy xmas with your Dh and DD before implanting your take home bub. Don't forget your freezer full of hope!! Xoxo

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (20-12-2015),BecT  (22-12-2015),Keiko2012  (26-12-2015)