Closed Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I knew I forgot someone! @Ree888 great news about your scan this am. Cycling is so much better than sitting idle so it's great you can put the past behind you as you can plan for this cycle. I wonder if wazza gives pregnyl on purpose to curve the poas addiction ha ha
    @StillHopeful how are you doing? Good to hear about your holiday. I love the snow 💓. Can't wait for our next snow holiday. So hoping I'll get knocked up soon, so that I can go on one 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Keiko I'm so sorry you're still in donor limbo did you not go ahead with the looking elsewhere threats? I could see how it would be hard with Dr C as he is so lovely but that's not getting you very far right now I so hope something gives soon! I know the feeling of throwing your life away on ivf. I wish you success soon. It's such an unfair journey and you don't deserve it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't tell him about going elsewhere as he made me stop the pill and have 'AF'. So I don't think I could go into another cycle now as my other appt isn't until next week plus I'm sure new clinic would mean going through their counselling etc logistics. So really I am now looking at November- if lucky. Time to practice further patience....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwh Keiko that really sucks even after everything I still have not mastered being patient! I just hope this time is actually worth the wait! Did you say you have another appt next week? Is that going to give you any clearer info? Can't believe how unclear they are with donors etc 😭

Massive hugs girl. We are here for you but understand when you need to take a step back. I hope next week brings you much closer to cycling again with the perfect donor x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - yay for CD1! I'm so happy for you! Like you said I'm sure it'll hit home when you start jabbing .

Oh @Keiko2012 you sound so down and out. I'm so sorry it's just waiting after waiting after waiting for you. You are such a strong lady. Feel free to vent your thoughts here as much as you like - that's what we're here for. And re Wazza and the pregnyl I wondered that too although on my FET plan, I saw the days for pregnyl are slightly different to when I had to have it after a fresh transfer so I should be able to have a BT earlier than last time. I will most certainly be testing it out this time around. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 - yahhhh great news hun that your lining is low again and you can start again with your FET. Really hoping this is your lucky cycle x
    @MrsChino - Yes agreed the synarel isnt the nicest and wazza has me on double the sniffs before af this time around so not looking forward to that but it will be worth it. Great to hear you have got started again, one step closer. I think its sometimes a good thing to distance yourself from all this to keep your sanity so maybe good that it hast all sunk in yet.

Oh @Keiko2012 I just want to give you a big cyber hug and tell you everything will work out, I hate the unfairness and uncertainty around IVF which is being made worse by your waiting. Hope the endocrinology appointment is worthwhile next week, let me know as its something I am interested in for my long term health with my pcos.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry things are still in limbo for you. You sound so discouraged - I wish there was something we could do to help or speed up the donor process somehow. Hang in there love. There HAS to be good news for you soon. Maybe this next batch of donors will have The Perfect One for you and you can jump in from there. I hope so anyway And in the meantime I hope your appointment next week gives you some hope or new ideas!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had another HCG today and it was 3394 up from 286 last Wednesday. Now that OHSS is going I'm feeling pretty well just a bit of reflux.

We told MIL today and she said a few nice things then said "I'm having a baby to, I'm getting a new cat". Seriously WTF she knows this pregnancy has taken years to achieve. I'm so angry.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies- I think I'm out for this cycle- I POAS but it's just a faint pregnyl positive and EPU was 15 days ago so I would expect a dark line by now. Had my cry. Going to stop this ridiculous medication regime- I'm so bruised from the clexane and I'm to the point where the crinone is just making its way out with grossness.
    ugh the joys! Anyway I guess I make the next plan- keen to stim again at a much lower dose in the hope for better quality eggs and no OHSS- not sure I'm keen on a FET to transfer our one lower grade that's on ice as it may not survive the thaw and that would just do my head in further.
    @mummymaybe - your MIL sounds like a piece of work! Those numbers are great though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    Hey ladies- I think I'm out for this cycle- I POAS but it's just a faint pregnyl positive and EPU was 15 days ago so I would expect a dark line by now. Had my cry. Going to stop this ridiculous medication regime- I'm so bruised from the clexane and I'm to the point where the crinone is just making its way out with grossness.
    ugh the joys! Anyway I guess I make the next plan- keen to stim again at a much lower dose in the hope for better quality eggs and no OHSS- not sure I'm keen on a FET to transfer our one lower grade that's on ice as it may not survive the thaw and that would just do my head in further.
    @mummymaybe - your MIL sounds like a piece of work! Those numbers are great though!
    Don't give up @Ducky01 I know the regime is awful but I would hate for you to regret stopping now. My lines were very light and look where we are now, the top one 15/9 was 13 days post egg pickup!! . ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443602641.757136.jpg