Closed Thread
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    @Bluemeeple - congratulations!!!!! What a great hcg too! It makes you feel numb doesn't it? I was with Wazza too, and I just told him who I wanted a referral to and he wrote it up for me. He was happy to provide recommendations if we wanted them, we knew what hospital we wanted to go to, so started by looking at obs who work from there. A friend of mine had the one I saw and we were happy with her when we saw her.
    !
    A friend has recommended an ob I would be more than happy to go with but biggest consideration is if we go public or private. After spending so many $$$ on all our cycles, would be nice to save some money and we are in catchment for mater public. But if we want to go private I believe we need to book in quickly. Oh dear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @Bluemeeple It's a huge gamble! We are literally gambling our money away for the chance at becoming a parent.

I'm not sure if it's rude to ask or not but what kind of vitamins? I'm sure that it's tailored to you but I'm definitely interested to add anything that could help to our list.
    Sent you a pm, vitamins and antioxidants

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ducky01 Good luck for your scan today!! Thinking of you and crossing my fingers for great news!!

@StillHopeful Was it yesterday you were having your scan? I hope it went brilliantly and it eased your worries after that doppler scare. How is bubba doing?

@mrsthomo Yay for starting endometrin! But it is pretty gross hey. I really hate those little buggers. Do you find they burn a little bit? I never thought I’d say this in a million years, but I actually prefer crinone!

@Bluemeeple Good luck for your second bt next week. I know the feeling of not actually believing things could go right after so much heartache. But your first number was awesome, so fingers crossed the second bt will be too.

@Ree888 That is so amazing that you can start weaning off your drugs! You won’t know yourself without a pharmacy rattling around in your tum. How exciting.

Afm, well I got a hinter of a squinter yesterday on a frer, and a stronger line today at 7dp4dt. It’s still not what I would call dark so not out of chem territory yet, but a solid line nonetheless. I think I’m so traumatised by everything that has happened that I’m not even slightly excited. Just really nervous. I’m worried it’s another chem, or worse, another ectopic. I just can’t help being anxious, you know? BT is on Monday, so I’ll be reassured if the number is good and we can tick that hurdle off the list (and worry about the next one – ha!). But I keep telling myself so far, so good. A line is a line, so I guess that means I’m pregnified

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (18-12-2015),MamaKes  (18-12-2015),mrsthomo  (18-12-2015),StillHopeful  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino omg!!! Yes a line is a line and I am SO freakin excited for you!! Yay!! I have everything crossed for some good healthy numbers come BT day on Monday!!
    @Ducky01 - looking forward to hearing all about your scan today - I hope you get the true wazza treatment and quotes like 'get in there and look beautiful' and 'if you were my mistress I'd be worried' 😁

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (18-12-2015),MamaKes  (18-12-2015),MrsChino  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg OMG @MrsChino!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Your are pregnified!!!!!!!! Omg that is incredible! Yay! I'm doing a happy dance for you right about now a line is definitely a line! Yay!!!! Bt is pretty close too- I hope the numbers are perfect for you! 😀 this thread is doing amazing right about now! Well done!! 👏🏻 another little Christmas miracle! 🌲🌲🌲🎉🎉🎉🎉
    @Ducky01 how are you Hun? How are you feeling any pregnified signs yet? Good luck at your scan today! I will be stalking here to see how it all went! Take lots of deep breaths and enjoy that little Heart beat when you see it 💕
    @StillHopeful did you end up seeing Bub on your last scan? I'm so glad you can feel him now, very exciting!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (18-12-2015),StillHopeful  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - congrats! Really hope this is the one

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @MrsChino! I can understand your anxiety but a line is just the start you need. My fingers are crossed for everything falling into place xoxo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg Mrs. Chino that's fantastic!!

Good luck today Ducky!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - oh wow hun so so excited for you a line is definitely a line. Can understand you being cautious after everything but in the mean time we will enjoy getting excited for you. Not long until bt hope you get a lovely reassuring high number.
    @ducky - Hope all goes well today at your scan hun and you see a beautiful strong heart beat which will complete your Christmas x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    All went well today- phewwwww! It really is milestone after milestone! It's is in the right spot and had a good heartbeat so that's all we can really ask for! I was terrified lying on that bed and of course Wazza rolls in all casual. Typical! But all ok in the end.
    @MrsChino - 6th cycles a charm line update tomorrow please! Your BT is so early- you are lucky! Makes the crazies less crazy. Actually I guess it just opens up new kinds of crazy after the result is in!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (19-12-2015),MrsChino  (18-12-2015),StillHopeful  (20-12-2015)