Closed Thread
Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post

@Bluemeeple - you are almost out of your TWW!! Have you tested?
    Two sleeps to go til BT! The crazy is starting to set in, symptom googling is happening at high frequency. I still have weird sore abdominal muscles when standing up straight or stretching-never had that before. I'm not going to poas though, I know from past experience it just makes my obsessing worse
    @BecT congrats on being PUPO! Good luck for the tww. I love that you got a photo of the embie, I've never had one before, did you request it?
    @MrsChino hope the 2ww is going well for you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015),MrsChino  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - that's one fiiiiine looking blasto! I love that your daughter knows that this is how some people make babies!!
    @Bluemeeple - pulling is good! I had strange cramps/pulls and am still getting them. It's the only thing thing different I had this cycle. Commmme on and POAS! Haha, no I will not bully you! I did it the night before BT. Pretty sure our clinic is the only one that doesn't give photos- it's unfair! Mind you for all my bfn cycles it's been hard to go and delete the photo of the embie that never was

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015),Bluemeeple  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ducky01 - I fully understand you being cautious hun and worrying about what could be I know I would definitely be the same but really hoping this scan will help you relax and enjoy things from here when you see your bubs heart beating strong
    @Ree888 - Great to hear you get those monthly scans from here for reassurance hope things go really well from here with no bleeding or issues.
    @BecT - Big congrats on being PUPO hun really hoping this is the one, surprising sometimes isn't it how observant our little ones can be.
    @Bluemeeple - Oh hun we have all been there with the tww crazies frustrating isn't it. Hoping those symptoms are positive ones hun and you get that bfp.

AFM - Well the pains I had over the weekend came to nothing and maybe now when I look back it was nothing more than cramping think I am just waiting for pain to start lol, no pain is a good sign though! Had my appointment with Warren today and believe it or not he thinks he can see it in the uterus. Its really strange, I should be ecstatic as it means I am not at risk of tubes rupturing etc, but feels like I am back in limbo land was thinking this would all be over. Hcg is still rising and is around 800 but Warren is happy to wait until Monday and confirm its definitely in the uterus and then wait for my body to try and naturally miscarry. He gave me the option of a D&C tomorrow but I didn't want that as I know it can effect lining which is already an issue for me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies!
    @Bluemeeple I love that we get a photo! I actually got 2 of this one as they gave me one from when they started to thaw and then before transfer so I could see the difference. I didn't ask so they must just do as I have one from all 4 transfers.
    @ducky whenever she asks about it we just tell her 'the doctor did it' lol. She was made the same way and her as a blastocyst is featured in her baby photos so she must remember it lol.
    @Heyside What a rollercoaster hun! Limbo land is the worst. I totally took the d&c the first time as I couldn't take it anymore. Fingers crossed it all happens on its own soon xo

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-12-2015),StillHopeful  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats BecT! PUPO! Obi looks Great! You better be EXTRA sticky Obi! 😜

MrsChino hope you're going well, no peeing on furniture etc 😜😜
    Can't wait to hear what day your second line comes up! 😉😘

Ducky the anxiety really does never end, but it does ease a little! Hope everything goes perfect for your scan xoxo it will be amazing!

Always thinking of you Keiko, hope you push things through with the super. Gosh I wish it didn't cost this ridiculous amount just to have what others accidentally get on a drunken one night stand! 😏

Bluemeeple you're one tough cookie not POAS! But I always think if you can get to BT before AF that's always promising! Sticky baby dust x

Heyside if nothing else I'm glad you have been able to open up to your mum and that she responded so well, thinking of you hun, it's not fair xoxo

Hope you're amazing Ree! Surely you must be last all the scariness!

Yay for starting your cycle Green lady, it always feels better being proactive!

AFM scan on Thursday! Haven't been worrying about the Doppler last week as I'm positive I feel him moving! Gosh is this finally when the anxiety can drop off a bit! 💙💙

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (15-12-2015),Heyside  (16-12-2015),Keiko2012  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't see the last 5 posts for some reason! Heyside although it's frustrating I'm so glad at the possibility of the inter uterine preg as you can cycle again faster right? Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow look at little obi wan kenobi @BecT! The force is strong in this one for sure That's so awesome you get pics of your embies. My clinic doesn't do that and I reckon it would be pretty interesting to see.

@Bluemeeple Hang in there - not much longer now! I am v impressed at your willpower not POASing! Fingers crossed

@Ducky01 I can completely understand your scan anxiety. After so many things going wrong, it's hard to imagine something going right! But so far your numbers have been great, so hopefully you'll get a great view of bub on Friday, heart galloping away.

@Heyside Oh that's a relief that he could see it in your uterus! But I know, it's cold comfort when you're still no closer to a resolution and it drags on and on. I'm so sorry it's taking so long. It must be very tough.

@StillHopeful Oh you made me laugh! No, the furniture is safe for now lol. I did my first POAS this morning (obviously negative) just to make sure the trigger was gone, so I'll probably leave it a couple of days before I start up again. Good luck for your scan on Thursday! Hope it all goes brilliantly!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (15-12-2015),Heyside  (16-12-2015),StillHopeful  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My results are in.... BFP!!!!!! I can't hardly believe it right now. Apparently HCG 564 and I can't remember the rest. I asked them to email the results because I can't hardly believe it's true

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeeple View Post
    My results are in.... BFP!!!!!! I can't hardly believe it right now. Apparently HCG 564 and I can't remember the rest. I asked them to email the results because I can't hardly believe it's true
    Congratulations!!!! How exciting great number

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, great news @Bluemeeple!! Congratulations! That's a great starting number. Fingers crossed for a smooth and healthy journey ahead

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (17-12-2015),MamaKes  (16-12-2015)