Closed Thread
Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun, yes I think everything does seem worse at this time of year just want it over with so I can move in next year. DD's graduation was lovely it was great seeing her having fun with her little friends I was glad I made it, I was very good while I was there and held back the tears but broke down when I got home lol, cant believe she's moving onto school and we are no closer to a bfp she'll be at college at this rate lol. Hope all is well with you now hun and you are recovered from the op, will you be cycling again in January?
    @Green lady - Glad to hear af arrived on time for you good luck for this next cycle, I think you have a good approach there hun I find when expectations aren't too high we get nice suprises.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012 and @Heyside - thanks girls!

I hope there is some good luck in the new year for all. My FS says IVF is mainly about the management of hope. Too true

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Ah dammit, I'm sorry you've started having pains. I'm glad you got to see your DD's graduation though. I'm sure it was a day of mixed emotions! I hope things go as smoothly as they can for you over the next week.

@Keiko2012 Thanks love. No boosters for me, so I'll prob start POASing in the next couple of days - It's obviously waaaay too early, but it reassures me somewhat to know that the trigger is gone so any potential second line is for real. How are you going?

@Green lady Oh yeah, I totally get the ambivalence. I've been a bit like that the last couple of cycles as well. I think it's self preservation! I'm glad AF has arrived when it should though, and good luck for getting started.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (14-12-2015),Heyside  (14-12-2015),StillHopeful  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm sorry to hear you've started having some pain - sounds like a lap asap may be the best way forward for you - at least with dh back you will be able to relax and have a speedy recovery.

Oh @StillHopeful that is just so sad. I always put myself in other people's shoes with things like that and I don't know how I'd possibly recover. You're right about putting things in perspective.
    @BecT wishing you all the best for transfer today lovely! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a beautiful strong little embie who is going snuggle in for the long haul!
    @Keiko2012 - it feels strange to be out of the FS office, but in a good way 😊 she does monthly checkups up to 26 weeks which I'm happy with so at the very least I can see the little bean at least that often. I'm still really anxious about the whole thing - I don't think it's going to go away to be perfectly honest! How are you doing love?
    @MrsChino how are you doing in your tww? Going crazy yet?
    @Ducky01 how about you lovely? Excited/nervous for this Fridays scan? 7 weeks is normal unless you have any problems as that's when you'll most likely see a heartbeat. My first one was booked for 7weeks but then I had that bleed at 5w4d, so had one then. Another one at 7w, then another one at 8w. That was all because of that bleed I had though.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015),Heyside  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for the well wishes! My post got eaten before so will write a proper one this arvi. Embryologist called and all good to go unless anything changes but it isn't allowed to. I have butterflies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @BecT!! Good luck for transfer!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaaaah go @BecT ! Good luck!!!

@Bluemeeple - you are almost out of your TWW!! Have you tested?
    @Keiko2012 - hope your body is getting back to normal post surg- when in jan is your appt? Can you let me know if you have any luck accessing your super to pay for cycles as I know someone that needs to do it too.
    @MrsChino - you starting to go crazy yet?!
    @Heyside - you definitely need a plan you poor thing- this has gone on for weeks!! I can't believe it. Persistent thing it is

Im so nervous about friday. I still feel really quite normal. Just a bit tired, hungry and some cramps every so often so who knows what this scan will show. I'm seriously terrified of a missed miscarriage. Ugh! The anxiety doesn't end! We have all completely lost our innocence.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (14-12-2015),MrsChino  (14-12-2015),StillHopeful  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I just say, I really hate the app lol. Twice now I have typed out a big reply on my phone app and twice I have lost it. Aaaaargh!
    @ducky I miss being naive too. Fingers crossed for a speedy week so you can see your beautiful bubba and breathe. One day at a time lovely xoxo
    @Heyside How are you going hun? Any developments and are you feeling okay? Thinking of you and sending hugs your way xo
    @keiko Did you have a follow up from your surgery yet? Sorry if I missed it. My brain is over stretched lol.
    @Green lady best of luck to you for this cycle! The fact it is over Christmas has to count for something I reckon.
    @MrsChino How long before the POAS extravaganza begins? I'm excited
    @StillHopeful How are you and Spidey? That was so sad about that poor mama losing her bub. Life can be so unfair

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (14-12-2015),MrsChino  (14-12-2015),StillHopeful  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO Meet Obi Wan Kenobi! Miss 3 saw me take the pic before and says "what is that baby's name?". She didn't know we had a transfer but that kid notices everything lol. All was very smooth Had a student doctor there and a new Embryologist observing so it was a busy little room!
    Attached Images

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),StillHopeful  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - best of luck with Obi Wan Kenobi!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015)