Closed Thread
Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yeah me too @BecT I just can't help myself when it comes to frers! Maybe we have a problem *cough*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think so @MrsChino lol. Last cycle I used 12 =/ Only have 6 this time!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A morula is great, and a bonus on board to boot. Well done @MrsChino! And yes now let the crazies commence! ! I'll be looking forward to your poas updates 😊 I'm sorry about your other two though - I have everything crossed you won't need extras anyway as this one should be it!!!

Afm my first OB appt went really well and the little jellybean looked great, measured spot on for dates and had a lovely strong heartbeat. Absolutely no sign of any bleeding anywhere so whatever that was on Monday has been resolved and hasn't affected the baby which is great. One more scan to go and I think I'll be able to relax a little!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BecT - Good luck for Mondays transfer hun, congrats on the new baby of the family enjoy the newborn cuddles and hopefully this transfer will sort out your clunkiness with a well deserved bfp.
    @MrsChino - Congrats on being PUPO hun and just remember those embies are in the best place for them now so hopefully they are snuggling in.
    @Ree888 - Great to hear all went well with your ob hun and amazing news that the bleeding has all gone, onwards and upwards from here and hopefully you can relax soon.

Afm - Appointment made for Monday to make a final plan of action with the whole situation, hcg still rising and biopsy showed no pregnancy in the uterus. I am thinking I will choose the laparoscopy just want it sorted, its gone on too long now, shame DH has next week off and we were supposed to be relaxing with DD before Christmas and now I will be recovering

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So BH had a fit about my 💕 on my name and I couldn't log in lol! They had to remove them as the pics were causing problems. But I'm back in!

Massive congrats on the double transfer MrsChino! I have everything crossed for your xmas miracle xoxo

Heyside so sorry that you have to come to a decision, does the surgery mean at least you can try again before 3 months? Thinking of you! X

Feeling really sad after logging in to see another lady who some of us had cycled with early this year, with a long journey as we all have had, gave birth to a precious boy just shy of 31 weeks a couple weeks ago and just posted they lost him! How can life be so cruel!? Non of us are shy of the heartache the long ivf journey dishes out but after all that I'd like to think we've had our share! Lost for words and devastated for her sorry for the sad post, I just can't get my head around it

I guess it puts things into perspective, there's always someone better off, there's always someone so so much worse off 😔

Just going to say have a really safe xmas my beautiful BH friends and hold your loved ones tight xoxo
    And we'll add a few happy and strong BFPs in here for xmas too.

Good luck for Monday BecT xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015),MamaKes  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - I have just logged on to read that news also its so so sad. As you say after IVF how can life be so cruel to then put someone through that pain also just devastating.

It really puts your own hard journey into perspective.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (13-12-2015),StillHopeful  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful, thanks for your thoughts hun, yes the surgery hopefully means we can plan for a transfer early next year instead of waiting.

AFM - I have felt my first twinges of pain today on my left side, hoping to push for this op done asap as really don't want to risk this causing more issues. On a good note this situation has helped me to open up about all this IVF stuff with my mum tonight, so far we have kept this whole thing so private. It was nice to talk to her, she was so understanding and just upset that we have been coping with this alone in ways.
    Last edited by Heyside; 12-12-2015 at 23:17.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside oh love! I hope the surgery will fix it ASAP, especially if you are starting to get some pain. How was your DD Kindy graduation? Not a nice thing to have happen to you before xmas. I think everything is always ten times worse at this time of the year!
    @StillHopeful wonder why Bubhub has only now decided to be a pain in the butt with your lovely love hearts symbol. The news about the lady loosing her bub now is absolutely heartbreaking . Life is just sooooo cruel. I couldn't imagine having the little munchkin, only to find out later that he was needed in angel heaven. It's all very sad. How are you going? Is your next scan soon? All the very best for it, hoping that bubba is behaving and the HB can be found quickly!
    @BecT all the best for tomorrow's transfer hun! Very exciting, I hope everything goes smoothly for you and the little bean snuggles in nicely and will make for a beautiful Christmas BFP. P.S.: You can always go and buy some more FRER's.... he he!
    @Ducky01 when is your scan? This Friday? How exciting. I'm sure you are filled with excitement, yet lots of anxiety too. I hope it all goes amazingly well. I'm still so super happy that you got your BFP! ugh...crinone. It really is the devil, but hey so worthwhile with an amazing BFP! Hopefully not too much longer and you can be Crinone free!
    @MrsChino! Yay for a grade 4! That is absolutely amazing. Who knows maybe the other one will also surprise you, I agree it's better to throw it in that chucking it away. Did any of your other ones make it to freeze? Let us know how you go with the crazy POAS addiction.... I completely know what that is like ha haha. When do you think you'll start? Are you having any boosters or anything? I am so crossing everything and hoping all the progesterone will make the difference . We really need some more BFP's here ladies. I need some hope that 6 stims is worth the emotional torture and financial pressures!
    @Bluemeeple! Whoop for over a week done and dusted! When is your BT? I hope it shows some magical two lines for you on BT day. Are you still feeling ok? I find myself to be the complete opposite. The first week I tend to manage just ok and the second week sends me absolutely silly!
    @Ree888 yay for your first OB appointment, must feel like a massive graduation and leaving FS to actually see an OB. Does it feel more 'normal' now that you are out of the FS office? Enjoy those precious precious moments!
    @Green lady how are you going? Has AF arrived so you are ready to rumble and head into another stim?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (14-12-2015),StillHopeful  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I agree there's a BFP drought on this thread at the moment!

AF came on time and I started the pill on day 2 as I have to do that mainly so that EPU lines up with a wed thurs or fri which is the only days I think the PGD scientists are there, otherwise people not doing PGD can have EPU on any day. I think I start my stimms on 26 Dec or something for 10 days. Not feeling optimistic. I tried the optimistic approach last cycle and it just made at worse when I got no normal embryos. So I'm doing the expect nothing approach and then the fall won't be as hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely get where you are coming from. I find myself going from being optimistic to not optimistic to optimistic and end up broken hearted by the end of it! It's such a mind game!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (13-12-2015),StillHopeful  (14-12-2015)