Closed Thread
Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888 I had to wonder what you were doing posting at 3am! Damn prednisone insomnia. Will you wean off it at tome point? I'm glad the bleeding has more or less stopped though. Thank goodness.

@Heyside I'm so sorry this is still going on for you! It's just awful the way it is dragging out. I just hope that there is a resolution for you soon, one way or another.

@Bluemeeple Hang in there! The TWW just drives you spare, doesn't it?

@mrsthomo That's great that you can get in before Christmas! Here's to ending the year on a good note

@Ducky01, @Ree888 and @StillHopeful Sounds like anxiety is unavoidable in this game, no matter what is going on! I was just thinking the other day that I hate how this whole palaver has robbed me of my innocence around pregnancy. Most people seem to get a positive POAS and then just sail through with hardly a worry in the world, whereas people who have dealt with infertility, pregnancy loss and other complications just know far too much and have no hope of relaxing!

Afm, as expected our embryos dropped off a bit today. As of this morning we had 1 x grade 3 and 3 x grade 2s. Ah well. We have brought transfer forward to tomorrow (day 4) so I'm just hoping some are still looking okay then. I know 1 or 2 might pick up again, but I'm not getting my hopes up, given our previous experiences! In any case hopefully the grade 3 will keep powering along - fingers crossed anyway

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (10-12-2015),Heyside  (11-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    @Bluemeeple - not much longer to go now although I'm sure it feels like forever! Are you going to poas?
    I usually do morning of BT so I'm kinda prepared for the results when I get the phone call later in the day but this time think I will just wait.... If I have enough self control

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post

Afm, as expected our embryos dropped off a bit today. As of this morning we had 1 x grade 3 and 3 x grade 2s. Ah well. We have brought transfer forward to tomorrow (day 4) so I'm just hoping some are still looking okay then. I know 1 or 2 might pick up again, but I'm not getting my hopes up, given our previous experiences! In any case hopefully the grade 3 will keep powering along - fingers crossed anyway
    @MrsChino, good luck for transfer tomorrow!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry that's it's not out of the ballpark news MrsChino but hoping your dish babies (thanks ducky! What a cute term!) get on track again and wishing you all the best for being PUPO tomorrow!! X

Bluemeeple self control! Most of us would have been POAS days ago! 😂 you're doing great! Come on lovely BFP! X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Opps sorry it was dish kids but still!! 👌👌 I don't know how you think these things up, makes reading your posts a joy x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluemeeple Half way! Woohoo! The 2ww is so tough hey. I hope you have something fun planned to help the next week go faster
    @ducky thanks lovely! Hoping I can get a sticky bfp for Christmas! Acupuncture must have helped my lining a bit I think as I had 3 appointments this cycle so far. You must be so excited/anxious for your scan
    @MrsChino I don’t really understand the grading thing as CFC don’t use it to my knowledge but even the best embryos fail and some not so awesome looking ones turn into bubbies! Crossing my fingers for you that ‘the one’ is transferred tomorrow J May the next 2 weeks be speedy and uneventful xo
    @mrsthomo thanks hun I’m so sorry about but your bfn. That is great you are able to squeeze in a transfer before Christmas though! This time of year is so tricky with the holidays and timing everything which adds that bit extra stress.
    @keiko I hate that you can’t catch a break! L How are you feeling now hun?
    @Heyside I’ve been thinking of you. How are you and how is everything going now? Any answers?
    @Ree888 Have you had anymore bleeding or have things settled down again? I hope bubba is behaving
    @StillHopeful How are you and lil Spidey going? Can’t be long until your next scan?

I’m sorry if I have missed anybody - trying to catch up on the last few days. I’m so nervous about transfer on Monday but also excited. It’s my last emby so I hope the lil one thaws okay. My step daughter had a baby girl late Tuesday night and I had the privilege of being there through her labour and birth. It cured my clucky for 5 minutes before it came back with a vengeance lol. I forgot how intense it all is but I think it is harder being on the other side and unable to do anything much. She had a really tough time but did amazingly and both are well. Hopefully by next Christmas we will all have birth stories to share
    Last edited by BecT; 10-12-2015 at 20:49. Reason: silly formatting

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-12-2015),MrsChino  (11-12-2015),StillHopeful  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted a long post yesterday but it appears it didn't go through - quick one this morning to wish you all the best for your transfer today @MrsChino! Grades tend to change a lot so try not to let that get you down too much. I'll be checking in to see how you went 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino how did you go today? Sorry I haven't been able to wish you all the best for today- it's been a little crazy on my end. Hope it all went well 🙂 fingers crossed!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Well, 2 of our embies dropped right off overnight so we put the other 2 back today. One was a morula which we were really pleased about, and the other was a 10 cell grade 2, so not great for day 4. It was looking very unlikely that the 10 cell would end up in the freezer in the next day or so, so we made the decision to chuck it in with the good one and at least give it a chance. So transfer is done, and now we wait! Oh yeah, bring on the crazies. FRERs poised and ready to be peed on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news @MrsChino A cushy uterus is better than a petrie dish any day of the week. I can't wait to pee on FRERs lol!