Closed Thread
Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry about your Mum's cat they really are members of the family, especially when you've grown up with them. And love you're bound to have a moment where everything comes pouring out. I certainly did!! You've been through so much and have been and are being so strong. Thanks for the birthday wishes I had a lovely dinner with my family at a little Italian place - ate far too much but it was delicious and I agree - I think we're in for it when the little one arrives - seems a stubborn little thing already
    @MrsChino 4 fertilized is great - funny it's the same as last time! Keeping everything crossed they get busy growing in those dishes!
    @mrsthomo - I'm so sorry about your bfn. I'm glad you can squeeze in another transfer before Christmas! Thanks for the birthday wishes I had a lovely day.
    @Heyside - oh love your really going through the wringer aren't you. If you're miscarrying naturally hopefully you can avoid intervention and be able to cycle again sooner. I am so sorry you have to endure all of this
    @StillHopeful - bummer about the placenta being at the front making it difficult to hear the heartbeat! I would certainly be tempted to go back and try again though to ease your anxiety if it's getting to you that much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Ducky I'm going to blame asking for your BT update on baby brain. First time I've had to pull that excuse 😂 now that I stalked and remembered you have a massive initial HCG, can I ask how is everything? Will you be getting an early viability scan (I had one at 5.3 weeks) and any repeat levels? So excited for you!!
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 09-12-2015 at 16:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - thanks for thinking of me! Im plugging away okay- well actually ive been a bit of an anxious mess as I really dont have any symptoms- oh what I would give to wake up and feel sick! But nothing! I know I shouldnt say anything because some people suffer terribly. When did yours kick in? All I have had is an increased appetite- like I get supppppper hungry- feed me now or I will get angry hungry! I was due for repeat HCG today with the clinic but im sneaky and DH ordered me a test on Monday- didnt end up getting the result til today ironically (after much angst that it was dropping and DH just didnt want to tell me because im fragile!) but had risen to 10 000 so a bit under the 48 hr doubling but not crazy high so less likely twins- which I was a tad worried about after my initial hcg to be honest- betabase had my first hcg as the exact number for twins! eeeeek. I feel for you about not hearing the HB!! I get it though- its verrrry hard early on with a hand held doppler and an anterior placenta but no doubt that is really frustrating. For some reason silly me didnt realise that even with a BFP there is so much anxiety- i thought once it was positive it would be smooth sailing but its still such an anxious time!
    I have my scan next Fri- wazzas last day of work! will be 7 weeks. Im nervous about it already. I could easily send myself for a scan sooner but i kind of want wazza to do it because lets face it hes a champ and I guess if its bad news at least im not in the room with a sonographer I dont know. You got yours amazingly early though! How did you do that?!
    @Ree888- hope no more bleeding?! Im doing constant undies checks when I feel a leak- but so far just old crinone. Gross, TMI i know but you girls understand. Thanks crinone. You haunt me!
    Do you have many symptoms?! Have you told many people yet?
    @MrsChino - how are your dish kids going today?! I cant believe you got 2 blastos from 4 fert last time- thats epic! Same again please!!
    I wouldnt really hang much on todays update if they arent perfect (although hopefully they are!)- mine werent fantastically graded early on but came good. Come on cycle 6!!!
    @Keiko2012 - I am genuinely sorry about the cat. Animals are better than people. DH and I joke that one of our dogs used to sabotage my IVF meds so that she would always be the centre of attention, haha. They have such a way of getting in our hearts. Its always ok to have meltdowns- we are a seriously strong bunch of women. I think about my journey so far and really the amount of emotional reserve we need is just huge. Plus it is such a private journey that no one knows you are going through so you learn to conceal and act like everything is normal when its not. I guess cases like mine are proof it can work eventually- 6 stims later but it does work, its obviously sometimes just a numbers game.
    @BecT - your lining sounds amazing! What embie wouldnt want to get into that?! Thats epic! You will be able to test before xmas too!!!
    GL!
    @mrsthomo- that is fantastic you can transfer again, if this cycle didnt work for me it would have been feb due to closing times!

Sorry anyone I missed but my laptop is about to die!!

Oh wait @Bluemeeple - how did you go?!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-12-2015),StillHopeful  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay – great news about your hcg @Ducky01! And I can’t believe it’s only 10 days or so until your scan. OMG that is exciting. And nerve-wracking. And terrifying. And awesome. Fingers crossed all is as it should be and you can be handed over to your pregnancy care provider! Have you decided where you will have your bub?

As of this morning we still had 4 embies in the running. 2 were grade 4 (yay!), 1 was grade 3 and 1 was grade 2. I’m cautiously optimistic, but it’s still early days and we have had so many drop off after this point in the past so it could go either way really. Anyway, just taking it day by day and hoping for the best. I’ll get another update tomorrow so fingers crossed…

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (10-12-2015),StillHopeful  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

I think I've got a problem with my bubhub app, the posts jump from #809 to post #821, I was so confused until checked on the website and read all the missing posts!
    @MrsChino -hope those embies keep growing nicely and you aren't too anxious leading up to transfer. Grow little embies! Two grade 4's is great!
    @Heyside thinking of you still. I hope you have some good supports while you go through this.
    @Ducky01 I know if I ever get a bfp I am probably going to be so anxious still like you've described

I'm still in 2ww, 7 days down 7 to go. I was feeling really down at the start, it's hard to imagine this ever working and I was already feeling like 'we said this was our last cycle, when we find this didn't work then what'. But have been a bit more relaxed about everything last few days. Yesterday and today feeling a weird kind of tightness mid belly, wondering if some kind of delayed mild ohss so just keeping up lots of fluids. I'm hoping this next week goes fast!
    Last edited by Bluemeeple; 09-12-2015 at 19:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - grade 4! I don't think I've had a grade 4- maybe superstar who is in situ was my only grade 4. Anyway it's great news- proof of quality vs quantity.

Im not really letting myself get carried away with picking a doctor til we have the scan - and I've been in denial previously and have never even thought about picking a doctor. I guess I will go through Sunshine Coast private hospital.
    @Bluemeeple - I got quite bad cramping/abdo pain about 7-10 days post transfer so could indeed be a good sign!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ducky and MrsChino that's so great! Doing a happy dance for you both x

Ducky I'm not sure the clinic just sent me that early lol. I was exactly the same as you, so anxious and wanting to be sick. My Ms started bang on 6 weeks but was still a while before it got bad. Don't stress, your numbers are ahhhhmazing! So happy to have another to celebrate in here, keep them coming girls, you are all so deserving and have had some of the hardest journeys I know of.

Don't loose hope. I can't say when, but it WILL be your turn x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - You seem to have a great attitude hun and I think you might be right about your placenta being at the front making things difficult, that was the case when I was carrying DD.
    @Ducky01 - Don't stress too much about the lack of symptoms hun that can be the case and you will regret that comment when they kick in lol. That hcg level is amazing hun, good luck with your first scan will be very reassuring when you see all is going good. If you need any info on obs on the coast hun then happy to give you information on the ob who delivered my DD he was amazing just we I needed through my delivery, he was my Fs on the coast and I only left him as I seemed to be such a difficult case, would like to return to him as an ob eventually.
    @MrsChino - Things are sounding good with your embies hun, good luck for tomorrows update such a nail biting time.
    @Bluemeeple - Half way hun hope you continue to cope with the following week hoping that tightness feeling is a great symptom.

AFM - Thanks ladies for the positive thoughts you have all sent my way, not sure my natural m/c will happen as the bleeding stopped practically after leaving Warren's office and hasn't returned but I can live in hope lol.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (10-12-2015),StillHopeful  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 sounds like you're going through the same worry and anxiety I have been since getting your bfp. It still hasn't settled for me! As for symptoms, are you on any prednisone at all? Apparently that masks a lot of the traditional preg symptoms - I'm still on a high dose of 25mg and only experience morning sickness mildly from time to time, usually if I get too hot etc. But my main symptom is the same as you - crazy hungry and yes I get the 'hangries' too haha. Also insomnia once I wake to pee hence the 3 am post on here! No more red bleeding since Monday so fingers crossed, just brown discharge now. So much fun.
    @MrsChino omg that result so far is fantastic!! Well done little embies - now keep growing thanks!! I'll have everything crossed for today's results love.

I've been thinking of you @Heyside, it's such a sh1tty situation and there's no other word for it. I hope your body gets the memo and you're able to m/c naturally and avoid intervention but if not just take things as they come and go with your gut.
    @Bluemeeple - not much longer to go now although I'm sure it feels like forever! Are you going to poas?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-12-2015),StillHopeful  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady That is incredibly accurate. Also… checking the liner to see if you need to change it for the hundredth time because of the progesterone pessaries!

@Keiko2012 It’s really tough! I wanted to give up after my second FET failed but here I am waiting for my third. How are you feeling? xo

Thank you @Heyside! I can’t believe I’m typing this but I hope that it’s a natural M/C and you don’t have to choose between a laparoscopy or injection! Giant hugs! xo

@Ree888 You’re most welcome. I’m glad you had a lovely day!
    Thank you for your warm wishes.

@Ducky01 Wishing you all the best for your scan next Friday! xo

@MrsChino Great news about your embryos. Fingers crossed they keep on growing! xo

@Bluemeeple I hope the rest of your TWW goes quickly. I have my fingers crossed for you! xo

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (10-12-2015),Heyside  (10-12-2015),Keiko2012  (13-12-2015)