Closed Thread
Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888 I hope you are taking it easy So glad to hear bub is doing well but my gosh that must be stressful for you.
    @MrsChino I am crossing everything for you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (08-12-2015),Ree888  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino I hope you are feeling okay this morning and I have everything crossed for fab fert rates for you! Make sure you keep us posted.

Thanks @BecT - I am, not moving from the bed or the couch except for toilet breaks! Which I might add are quite frequent due to liner checking numerous times a day.

No more bright red just brown again so fingers crossed it's settled down now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful OMG!😳 That is terrible! I would've lost my **** and requested another scan from someone else. To make you wait is ridiculous. How many weeks are you now lovely? Can you book in with another gp or your ob instead?

They didn't find anything out of the extra ordinary from my surgery- which in a way is a bit of a bummer as it would've given me more hope for future cycles 🙁.
    @MrsChino praying for some amazing fert results for you and that the 6 were mature. It's always such an emotional nerve wrecking time. Thinking of you! The no pain thing seems amazing- maybe you need to share those amazing secrets with me one day 😉

I'm doing ok- waterworks are nearly back to normal ( ugh what frustrating times. I have to call my fs to update him with progress- I wish I could update with pregnancy symptoms rather than this crap!). On top of that my mums cat is dying. I though she'd pass yesterday but hasn't yet. We ended up making a quick drive out to mums at ten at night on Sunday. Happened very quickly. She was my first car that I had from kitten to now adult. It's heartbreaking to watch. On top of that I've been battling my emotional brain of Ivf and lost it the other day. Was so depressed by it all. It's amazing how much it has actually affected my personality and coping mechanisms- which are next to none. So I am glad to go back to work tonight and move on, I'll probably pick up some more shifts or volunteer next year- the thought of waiting 2-3 months just does my head in. It's a battle every time 😔

@ Ree888 You're scare sounds awful too! Glad it has settled down now and there's no more fresh bleeding and Bub is ok. What a fighter you better watch out when he/she is born! lol. Also happy belated birthday. Hope you did something nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm glad to hear things are finally getting back to normal physically. How frustrating! I'm sorry to hear about your mum's cat though - that is really sad news. They really are members of the family hey. And with everything you have been through this year I'm not surprised you broke down. It's gotta come out some time. It's been such a rough and unfair road for you and your DP, but I reckon your coping skills are probably better than you think. The fact that you can pick yourself up and keep going, even when it is breaking your heart just goes to show how strong you are. This journey changes us all, I reckon. But hopefully it will all pay off in the end. That's what I'm banking on anyway!

And I wish I knew the trick to the pain free EPU! Honestly, the last 2 were so bad, I was practically climbing the walls. Endone didn't even touch it. And this time? nothing! Seems like it's a bit of a lottery, really. Who knows. Not that I'm complaining.

@Heyside Thinking of you love. Any news or plans as to what you will do?

Afm of our 6 eggs, 5 were mature and 4 have fertilised. It's the same number of embies we had last time so I am pretty satisfied with that. We're still aiming for a day 5 transfer (eek! that still makes me so nervous) but if they start dropping off too much over the next day or two I've asked if we can bring it forward and FS is happy with that. So that's it until I ring for an update tomorrow! Fingers crossed. I reckon this bit of the wait is more stressful than the TWW if that's even possible! Argh. Come on embies, grow you good things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry it’s been a little while.
    It really breaks my heart to read about all the troubles you’ve all been through.
    Sending you all warm wishes.

@Keiko2012 I’m sorry to hear you were stuck in hospital with issues! Hope you’re feeling 100x better!
    I’m really sorry to hear about your cat. The cat I got for my 9th birthday wandered off in January this year and never came back. Sometimes I just sit and wonder where she went and I hope she was comfortable. Sending you giant hugs. xo

@Heyside I am so sorry to hear that it’s ectopic!! Sending you the biggest of hugs and wishing you all the best in whatever you decide to do. xo

@MrsChino Congratulations on the 4 embryos! Glad you aren’t in pain, hope that’s still true! Fingers crossed for the next couple of days! xo

@StillHopeful������ I’m so sorry to hear about your MC. Sending you giant hugs!

@shelby27 I’m so sorry to hear this! Sending you giant hugs! I really hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family. xo

@Ree888 HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Saturday! Congratulations on being 10 weeks pregnant! Sorry you have to be on bed rest though. Wishing you all the best for Friday! xo

@Bluemeeple Congratulations on being PUPO! Wishing you all the very best! xo

@Ducky01 Oh my goodness! Congratulations on the BFP!! I have everything crossed for you! xo

@BecT Woohoo! Good luck for Monday! Wishing you all the best for a Christmas miracle!! xo

AFM… Unfortunately my BT was a BFN so I’m cycling again. I nearly missed out but my FS fit me in on Sunday the 20th and hopefully a transfer on the 21st. I think I’m going to just wait until my BT this time and if it’s positive I’ll POAS just so I can see the two lines (I’ve never seen it before)
    At least it will be holiday time so I'll have things to occupy me. My little sisters in law (twins) have their 12th birthday on the 2nd of January and my BT will be on the 4th.
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 08-12-2015 at 12:39. Reason: Spacing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - sounds like a good start.
    @Ree888 - very scary for you.

Lots of us spend our lives running to t he toilet checking liners - I do - when pregnant checking and hoping there's nothing on it, when not pregnant checking and hoping there's nothing on it and AF hasn't arrived and with IVF checking and hoping there is something on it so that AF is coming and I can start another cycle. Liner fun all round!

I hope it all settles down for you soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mrsthomo and @MrsChino. This IVF gig is really tough some days. I just don't know when you would give up for your own sanity. It's a battle of wanting to do it over and over again in the hope that It'll just work one day...

YAY for the fert results also! 4 is good if this is what you had last time. So you ended up getting 2 blasts out of 4 last time? That's amazing !! I hope it continues much like last cycle and completely agree with the next 4 days being worse than the 2ww. It's a different type of crazy all together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Oh hun big hugs how frustrating that they are making you wait after they couldn't hear the HB you could be worrying needlessly. If I were you I would be going asking someelse to try, its more than likely that bub was just in an akward spot but hearing it soin will reasure you.
    @BecT - That lining is amazing hun, hope all goes well for transfer on Monday.
    @Ree888 - Oh hun your not half going through it in this first trimester hope things settle down for you soon and if possible you find some way of relaxing not easy I know at this busy time of year.
    @MrsChino - Great news with your EPU hun and that you had no pain. Fert results sound good too hun, hoping for some beautiful 5 day blasts for you, and yes I agree I forgot how difficult that wait is in some ways definitely worse than the tww.
    @Keiko2012 - Great to your waterworks have improved and you are feeling more like your old self. Sorry to hear about your mums cat must be hard if shes been with you for so long. As for the break down over all the IVF stuff thats understandable hun, it gets too much for us all at times.
    @mrsthomo - Sorry about your bfn hun but great news you have fit another cycle in. Good luck hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - I had anither appointment today with Warren after my hcg continued to rise on Friday and Monday. He did another scan but couldn't see anything. As he took the internal scanner out (sorry tmi) it was covered in blood, he sent a sample of it off to be tested again hoping I may be miscarrying naturally and the pregnancy is located in the uterus. I was feeling hopeful about this earlier but as he did more internal testing which created a fair more amount of blood he said it could slso be the lining breaking away naturally due to lack of hormones. He is gappy to leave it until next week to see what my body does naturally and then make a decision on the injection or laparoscopy. Bt today still show hcg rising .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your thoughts guys, I've been keeping quite positive as the doctor didn't seem concerned and my placenta is at the front. I just don't think the GP realises how nerve racking it is being an IVF patient along with previous MC. The placenta at the front might also be hindering any movements in yet to feel. I'm 17.4 weeks Keiko, so bub can't just disappear. But we always think the worst don't we!?

Keiko I'm so sorry to hear about your childhood friend, that's devastating
    And with the state of mind ivf already puts you in its so tough to keep going. But I have every hope you will get there. Praying its sooner rather than later!

MrsChino that's great that the fert rates are just as good as last time, although I do hope they all turn into beautiful blasts for you! You've had more than your share of EPUs!

Can't wait to hear your BT results ducky!

Heyside I hope that means you are MC naturally and don't have to choose between the crappy options that there are for ectopic. When I had my mc I was bleeding ALOT and HCG was still rising for another week before dropping. Really hope that's the case for you as it's the lesser of all evils and you should be able to cycle again soon. Being in a cycle is what keeps us all sane so it's terrible when things like this drag out hugs x

BecT great lining! Can't wait to hear you're all PUPO on Monday xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-12-2015)