Closed Thread
Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm so sorry to hear it's ectopic and you're looking at surgery fingers crossed they can save your tube but if not, you have two there and like one of the girls said, you would be reducing the chance of another ectopic by getting one tube removed. Sending you hugs
    @shelby27 I am so sorry to hear this sad news this ivf business is just so so cruel at times. You're in my thoughts, and I'm sending hugs your way too.
    @Ducky01 holy schamoley that's a high prog reading too!! I second BecT - how many crinones are you having a day??
    @MrsChino wishing you all the best for your scan tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no I’m so sad to come on and read these updates this morning.

@Heyside, I’m so sorry it is looking like an ectopic. I agree with @Ducky01 - with an hcg that low methotrexate could still be an option to consider. I had to have the mtx about a month after my surgery because my hcg started going up again, but I only had to avoid TTC for 3 months afterwards, so it wouldn’t necessarily mean a long break. In any case I hope your bloods today and Monday show a drop so you can avoid having to intervene at all.

@shelby27 I’m so sorry for your loss as well. I hope it resolves for you soon so you can move on. Fingers crossed for some better luck in 2016.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH no! What is happening in here, no no no!
    @shelby27 sorry to hear about your loss. I really do hope one of your other ones will bring that take home bub. It's so tough!
    @Heyside OMG noooo! I am so sorry to hear this. I really hope it's not an ectopic and you can avoid surgery. This is absolutely heartbreaking. I am so over this year too- and same as you I was also hoping that 2015 was going to be 'our' year. I don't know what it is with heading into another year, but it definitely comes with a whole bunch of sorrow and I just wish 2016 could be here already.
    @Ducky01 - Holy moly! Why the heck do you need your progesterone to be this high??? Surely wazza could cut that down a bit for you- that's insane. I am still so stoked about you joining the other ladies for another wazza miracle It's truly fantastic. I was talking to DP about you guys yesterday and how it was your 6th stim and he said you could've just given up at 5. And you just never know what's around the corner. I'ts a shame theres just so much emotional turmoil and financial pressures that go along with this process that makes this seem impossible sometimes!
    @BecT how are you progressing? When is your transfer booked for. Crossing everything
    @MrsChino - any updates on your scan this am? I am truly hoping monday's EPU brings you lots of great little embryo's that finally stick. Surely the scratches need to pay off by now. These children will be worth their temper tantrums in gold when we finally have them.... I saw one throw the biggest wobbly in woolies last night.
    @Green lady have you made any more plans to squeeze in another cycle this year?
    @Bluemeeple Congratulations on being PUPO, hoping for some more xmas surprise BFP's in this thread!
    @MamaKes How are you finding the donor process so far? Are you heading to south Africa? It would be such a daunting yet slightly exciting next step that this could actually work next time. Are you guaranteed a certain number of blastocysts? Do you fly over for a fresh transfer or frozen transfer? Oh and one last question does wazza actually use the European egg bank?

AFM I finally got released last night! Omg, after 3 nights in hospital it was about time. Weeing department is still not completely fixed but expecting that to resolve by the weekend. Seriously, my body is such a complete failure. Who goes into surgery thinking they'd be admitted for urinary complications post? I don't think I'll be having elective surgery anytime soon again. In terms of the actual surgery they lasered my ovaries, removed an adhesion from the left ovary, did a dnc and took the biopsies. Plan was also for a NK cell biopsy but turns out I wasn't in the right stage of my cycle..... IVF has screwed it up again, cause otherwise I would've been. Never mind. All biopsies are fine and tubes are also fine and everything else looks great. NO endo! I did have a cut in my ovary though - which made him think I ovulated, but I am pretty sure that's only happening now. Oh who knows. Already thinking of my next cycle....I wish I could just live in the present.... Im anxious as its the last one and really have no idea what I should be doing. Also the whole super fund thing, I don't know if I should get the ball rolling for this now.. I guess we should.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Oh your poor love I can’t believe you’re only home as of last night! Golly, I hope it all resolves for you soon. Not fun. Good news that things were looking good in there otherwise though. I hope the lasering has done you a world of good. Do you now when that next cycle is likely to be? Good luck with the super stuff – let us know how you go. Now rest up and take it easy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - gee you had a few things done! But no endo sounds good.

I will start what may be my last cycle when AF starts next week, with EPU around first week of Jan. FS is happy for me to do another one because I'm a good responder but at my age he is not recommending I do too many more cycles given that so far all my day 5s have tested abnormal.

Hope the recovery continues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino. I'm thinking February as we can't leave it too long after the surgery. But I guess that sort of depends on my cycle as well. Will have another appt sometime where hopefully this will all be sorted. I'm feeling fine after the op! I would nearly say it was easier than egg pick up for me! Which I really don't get how an egg pick up makes me feel so much worse than actual surgery. Again, stupid body. lol.

I really hope you get great news by Xmas- otherwise that won't be nice for you either surely a nice Xmas surprise is in order!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Golly gosh @Green lady. Hopefully this one will be a winner. Did you ask about the faster PGD thing? I didn't realise they were only closed for such a short amount of time and were already back up and running in the first week of Jan. Will he scan you over Xmas and New Years? Crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - yes I think the clinic is open again from 5 th. In any event my FS said it didn't matter as he would be there anyway. The faster PGD thing is a screening only looking for the main chromosome abnormalities and you can do that on day 3. Bit like the NIPT test people can do at 12 weeks now. I am doing the full chromosome screening of all chromosomes checking both correct numbers and also extra bits and bits that may be broken off. That's why you need to be hatching on day 5 or 6 to have the biopsy so they can get the correct amount of cells without harming the embryo. Then the cells go to Melbourne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's great @Green lady. I just remember last year they wouldn't let me cycle due to Xmas closing times and no embryologist that were available, which was frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ducky01 - Thanks hun, the three months wait puts me off after the methotrexate but would be good to avoid surgery. Gosh hun its crazy the high progesterone levels that Warren has us on, mine was 800 at the start of all this, will blame all my eating on that too lol. His nurse told me to swap from the crinone to the pessaries all day to bring the cost down.
    @MrsChino - Thanks hun, how did your scan go?

Keiko2012 - Glad to hear your out of hospital, cant believe you were in so long how frustrating, hioe you survived knowing the nurses in the ward. Hope your water works resolve soin enough. Great news that all is good with your biopsies, hope the laser surgery and the removal of the adhesion helps with your syccess next year hun. Definitely with you about the sorrow as another year approaches, feel like I am wishing my life away.

AFM - numbers still rising, now 292, another bt on Monday but have booked an appointment for Tuesday to discuss options. The injection would be less invasive but then we cant ttc for 3 months, which takes us to March . On the other hand I am worried about scaring with the operation and the increased risk of this happening again (not sure if that same risk is there with ivf) and obviously working this all around DD and her last day of kindy which she can't miss.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (05-12-2015)