Closed Thread
Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - argh!!!!! Lining frustration!!! That must have been a pimping lining beforehand if it's that decent after AF! Holy Moses. How annoying for you. Wazza is very fussy about linings I've noticed.
    @BecT - good news it's getting started for you. You really are very strong.

I never got given a BT date actually- I need to call the clinic next week. Presumably at least 7 days after my last pregnyl? So not for ages. Last pregnyl tomorrow. I just ate potato gems out of necessity. Pies and potato gems. Progesterone me ain't pretty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - yay for bleeding and finally being able to move forward! That must be a bit of a relief!
    @Ducky01 - lol eat whatever the hell you want is what I say! I craved bacon and egg mcmuffins the whole way through my stim cycle. Gave in a few too many times I think...haha. And yes - it must have been a thick lining - maybe too thick? Who knows.

I had another heavy bleed overnight so I'm hoping that 7-8mm is making its way out now!! I just want to move on from the failure and its hanging around like a bad smell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We can be hot water bottle buddies @Ree888 Oh the cramping, bloody horror!
    @Ducky01 where are my potato gems?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 sorry for the lack of update, I feel a bit bad being in here talking about being pregnant when others are doing it tough.

I am doing well, OHSS is gone and eating a little more. Progesterone is awful, I get bad hot flushes and no appetite. I've lost 6kg since I started this cycle so it would seem that we have the opposite issue.

Blood test will be 7 days post last pregnyl. Are you going to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe don't feel bad hun. I would be shouting it from the rooftops! It's exciting We can support each other through the good and the bad That's great the OHSS is gone. Not a nice feeling wanting to explode with painful bloating hey

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Hope you enjoyed the snow, I have very fond memories of being a child enjoying the snow (originally I am from the UK) would love DD to experience that. Hope the ms isnt too bad but reassuring at the same time.
    @ducky - Gosh sounds like all that progesterone is taking it out of you, hope its all worth it and you get an amazing outcome. I asked Wazza about having scans and bloods up here and he was happy for me to do so as long as he did the final ones but his nurses advised me against it. When we thought about it we decided we wanted the best we could have this cycle and throw everything at it so it is worth the travel.
    @Ree888 - Hope the extra bleeding has sorted out that lining hun and all looks good at tomorrow's scan. Hopefully you wont need that PGD testing as that is very costly.
    @BecT - Glad to hear the bleeding has started and you can start afresh.
    @mummymaybe - dont apologise hun for talking about your pregnancy, you have done it tough too and work so hard for this. Glad to hear OHSS has gone hooe things go really well for you from here.
    @keiko - Hope you are ok hun, no worries if you are just takibg time out to get your head around your next step but I have been thinking of you.

AFM - Have finally got my head around things with wazzas protocol and his supplements. Now waiting to start synarel and prednisone on Thursday and go in for the hysteroscopy scratch and flush next Tuesday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my appt this morning and luckily my lining has gone right down so am good to go for a FET. Even though technically I'm day 5 today, we're calling it day 2 since the lining took so long to go. Fingers crossed this ones the one - can't afford to go again after this and the timing with work from October is crazy as its so busy winding down to the end of the year.
    @mummymaybe don't feel bad or guilty about your pregnancy love, you're just as deserving as anyone and we're all here to support one another. We need to hear about the wins otherwise what do we have? I hope you're feeling well
    @Ducky01 yes you'll have your BT 7 days after last pregnyl. Are you going to test out the pregnyl from your last booster? I'm def doing that this time. Can't go in blind again - too heartbreaking. How are you feeling love? You seem to be having the same reaction I did to all the progesterone - all I wanted was salty food!
    @Heyside - glad things are moving forward for you love and you're gearing up for your cycle.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

@Ree888 Good news your lining has gone down! Mine always takes a couple of days to thin out too for some reason.

@mummymaybe Yes, don't worry at all love! After everything the ladies on this thread have been through, any success will be celebrated wholeheartedly by all of us!

@Heyside Good luck with getting started, even if it means sniffing that awful spray. Ewww if I close my eyes I can taste it in the back of my throat even now. Exciting times!

@BecT I hope you're feeling a bit better today. It is the ultimate insult hey? Like your body's going 'oh, you're really sad that this pregnancy didn't work out? Here, let me just stab you in the guts for good measure.' Hmph.

@Ducky01 You're on the home stretch now. It's such a marathon! Crossing my fingers for happy news for you And no judgement whatsoever here on the potato gems. Actually I could go some right now and I'm not even on progesterone! Mmm salty, fatty, carby goodness. All my favourite things in one delicious bite

Afm, CD1 here so I'll go and have a scan and pick up my drugs on Thursday morning. I'm not even excited for some reason - I don't think it has sunk in at all that I'm getting started again. Not to worry, I'm sure it will hit home when I do the first jab

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ree!!! So happy that you can get started again xx

Thanks Heyside, it's all happening now!

Mrs Chino OMG! Yay for day 1, can't wait for more PUPOS and BFPS from all you beautiful ladies!

Ducky getting closer! I so hope this is your baby! And no judgements on the gems.... I'm just wondering where to get some 😜
    Have you started testing? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe that's great news Hun. And you are well deserving. I hope all goes well for you.
    @BecT glad it's all over and hoping the blood tests can shed some light. I had $1000 worth as well last year when we started. It stings!
    @MrsChino yay for AF arriving on time! And you can cycle again. It'll sure sink in quickly once that stabbing, scanning and blood testing begins. Hope this one is the last one for you too. Surely there has to be an end in sight somewhere?!
    @Heyside yay for starting so soon too. Hope you get your head around this cycle and all these meds soon. And I agree the 2 weeks of scanning will definitely be worth the travel. And you know that he's getting the information he needs
    @Ducky01 who cares about good eating right about now - go for it! Praying for a bfp soon- let us know how you go with poas.

As for me I had my fs appointment today. Feeling pretty deflated and average really. Ended up with a scan an exam and a Pap smear- hooray. Just to rule out any other nasties aren't the cause of the spotting but we pretty much put that down to it being pill related. So new pill it is. Chatted about transferring two- and that is pretty much a no. And basically hoping that the new donor might just be what was our problem. So now I wait- no idea for how long as I don't know when the new donors will arrive and will be available. I'm frustrated and just feel so empty with this that in a way I just don't care anymore.

And it's funny how I always end up at Indooroopilly shopping centre after my appts. The last time I was here and writing to you ladies I was in limbo about my cycle and whether we would go ahead with a fet. Feelings of déjà vu. I always think back and go wow if I would have known how much more crap would happen. At least I'm at a new cafe hoping that this coffee will cure my raging headache before I start work.

Endocrinology appt next week- we'll see what comes of that. Sorry I've been such a downer lately- trying to stay away from bubhub a little - but fail epically at the same time as I look forward to everyone's progress

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (30-09-2015)