Closed Thread
Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ducky01 - Wow hun thats an amazing initial hcg be reasured with that am I right thinking they dont do a second one now as they are confident with it being so high over 1000 or do they do a second one just to chwck anyway? I think maybe your DH is just protecting both you and himself by not getting excited just yet, suppose thats the IVF game we get so use to disappointment unfortunately. Big congratulations hun x x
    @Bluemeeple - Congratulations on being PUPO hun and great news its an embryo from DH's swimmers. Good luck with your tww.
    @BecT - Don't worry too much hun about what day you are on I usually take a little time too as long as you get there slowly and steadily. Great lining and hope those follies grow a little more.
    @greenlady - lol seems sometimes our DH like to block out what is actually going on good job us ladies are nice and strong and get on with it. Imagine a world where the men had to procreate we would become extinct lol.

Thanks everyone for thinking of me x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (03-12-2015),Bluemeeple  (05-12-2015),MamaKes  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got of the phone with Warren seems the biopsy shows no sign of pregnancy so we can presume its an ectopic. I have to have more bloods tomorrow and Monday and if its still rising book in for an appointment to discuss laparoscopy. If that's the case hoping it won't be the end of next week as its DD's last days of kindy and I want to be there for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - at least you're making some progress - I naively thought an ectopic was impossible with IVF - makes logical sense but then learnt that it wasn't - how cruel

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Heyside so sorry to hear that! That is not good at all 😢 hoping if it they can save your tube but if you look at it a different way, you need ivf anyway so no need for the tube and then realistically the chances of a repeat ectopic are halved? Thinking of you hun there can't be a feeling much worse but hopefully it means your snow babies are of the same quality, this little one just chose the wrong place to settle in 😢 xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just letting you know that my pregnancy has ended in a miscarriage although just waiting for my body to get the memo and release it. Will do another FET in the new year around Feb/Mar but for now I'm just going to enjoy Christmas and the new year with my family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby and heyside im so sorry to hear your news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noooo! @Heyside and @shelby that is terrible news. Sending you both so much love. Pregnancy loss is so heartbreaking

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I naively thought the same @greenlady not nice I had to test that theory out. Yes nice to try and put a positive side to it @StillHopeful, hoping too that my frosties are ready to settle in next year. I remember this time last year to the day I had just had my second EPU and I was positive 2015 was going to be my year and here I am now looking towards 2016
    @shelby27 - Oh hun so sorry to hear that news how devastating, big hugs hun. 2016 has to be better for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 - I'm really sorry. Wow this gig sucks. Like it reallllly sucks. It's one hurdle after the next. Kind of like a marathon. Enjoy your break and at least there is no changes to the safety net to throw you next year.
    @Heyside - sorry to hear the news- You can do some reading re options -you are a candidate for methotrexate and medical management which would avoid surgery- anyway have a look into it.
    @MrsChino - I left my DH up to his own icing balls method but I think he just wrapped an ice pack in a towel and sat on it for 10 mins a day. Bless him. He literally only did it for maybe a week before. He gave up on all the vitamins months ago so clearly it wasn't those that did it! GL tomorrow!!! I think Picsi is worth the little bit extra for sure.

My progesterone is 670 or something crazy! I'm so hungry allllll the time. It's gross. I wonder why we stay on this crazy luteal regime if the levels are ok- crinone is $250 a week! Anyway I guess better safe than sorry.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy wow @Ducky01! How many crinone a day are you on? We are doing crinone this time after low progesterone last time. $195 a box