Closed Thread
Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    DUCKY OMG!! 🎉🎊🎅🎁!!!
    When was your last booster? Oh that's great! We all know about being cautious after everything prior but I have every hope that this is it hun! What an awesome post to read today. Smiling from ear to ear for you! xoxo
    Will be stalking to hear your BT results!

Keiko hope you are okay now after all that and at home with your kitties x
    Hope FS had only the most positive news for you. X

Good luck with your scan BecT!

Getting closer MrsChino! After Ducky's results I'm feeling very hopeful for your best results yet!

Sorry I know I'm missing people, just a quick post.

Keep being positive Ree, bub has come this far despite everything xx

Shelby it's still not real for me at 16.5 weeks, only felt the one little flick and constantly worried. I don't know if any of us could truly believe it until we are handed that precious bundle in the birthing suite but until then lean on us and your DH and keep setting your next milestone x
    Thank you that's so lovely of you to say 💞

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluemeeple - Those embies are sounding beautiful hun, great that its DH's swimmers that are doing the best too. Hope they have continued to develop nicely overnight and all goes well for your transfer.
    @Ducky01 - That is amazing news to come on here and read, so happy for you hun. Hope your numbers come back nice and high to help you relax some more, can understand your DH being cautious after your m/c but hope he can relax and celebrate with you soon.
    @MamaKes - Exciting for you hun, hope all goes well with the counseling and you can move forwards soon.
    @MrsChino - Good luck with scan and EPU, really hoping for some good results for you.

AFM - I was sure I would hear hcg was dropoing today as no longer feeling the symptoms I was at weekend but no - hcg now risen to 242 from 150 on Friday so its now even rising quicker, have a bad feeling about this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside oh no. So what's the process now? More waiting? I'm so sorry this is dragging on so much for you it must truly be awful. I've been thinking of you, and will continue to do so. Sending hugs as always x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ree888 - I have to see what comes back with biopsy results tomorrow and then repeated blood test on Friday next Monday and Friday. So a waiting game again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks @Ree888 - I have to see what comes back with biopsy results tomorrow and then repeated blood test on Friday next Monday and Friday. So a waiting game again.
    *sigh* I really hope the biopsy is able to give you some answers love. This must be so hard for you. I wish I knew what to say or there was something I could do to help you but I know there's not. I hope you're doing okay considering.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick note - initial HCG of 1600 today! I literally only just got the result- 11 hours after the bloods were taken! I'm happy with that. DH is being a downer and said it wasn't that high and I've snapped at him and told him not to comment on things he doesn't understand because it's fine. Men! Seriously! Anyway I know it may not stick around but it's a start and that's all I can go with for now.
    Anyway I'm now proof that after 6 full stims and minimal remaining optimism that one can actually implant!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-12-2015),mrsthomo  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 that's so exciting!!! It gives me hope, we have done 6 full stims as well and only made it to 4 transfers.

I had transfer today, we had one star blastocyst, first time ever! And from DH's swimmers They only let us transfer one which I was a bit upset about. We had a few morulas so I'm hoping we might get some to freeze. Have had a chilled day but I feel like I should be more excited/happy than I am. I can't seem to believe it might actually work this time
    @Heyside, hoping the biopsy results tomorrow brings some answers for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ducky OMG omg OMG!!!! 1600 is huge! Strong and sticky bubba! Yay finally more BFPS! Doing a happy dance for you! So excited and MrsChino this is also great news for you right?😜lucky Stim 6 with the great Wazza. Keep those BFPS coming ladies! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @Ducky01 I am so pumped for you!! I can’t wait to hear your numbers today. I know my DH would be exactly the same - a total debbie downer about the whole thing until bub was actually here and screaming the house down. I’m sure it’s just a self-preservation thing – although hard when you just want them to be excited with you! Hope they are quick with the results so you don’t have to wait too long for the phone call!!!

@MamaKes That’s great that you are narrowing down some donors! I bet it makes it seem a bit more real. Donor age is a tricky one. Do you go with the ‘perfect’ donor who is a bit older, or the less than ideal one who has age on her side? Tough call, I’m not sure what I would do. Have you locked in timing for when you’ll go to CT yet?

@Bluemeeple Good luck for transfer today!! That is a great result, and really encouraging about your DH’s sperm. Fingers crossed for some blasties.

@Ree888 I can’t believe you are 9 weeks! I can imagine it would be very hard to take it easy in your type of work! I’m glad your bleeding hasn’t been too bad though. Fingers crossed for an awesome update next Friday.

@Keiko2012 How are you feeling? Hope the weeing issues have resolved and you are resting up at home now.

Afm, still jabbing away. Scan on Friday and EPU on Monday. I’m just hoping that we at least end up with similar to what we had last time. I’m a bit worried it was a fluke and we’ll go back to our usual crap results! Ah well, fingers crossed and time will tell.
    @MrsChino nothing locked in yet. Have sent in a basic email enquiry to CFC and no reply since Saturday. Weird. I'll try again tomorrow. Yes I'm seeing appealing donor profiles with really similar looking features and some are proven by their own one or three children at 29-31, and not as spot on but young donors under 23. Will keep refining my list. I'd like to go by March ideally. I still have a lot of saving to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @Ducky01 I am so pumped for you!! I can’t wait to hear your numbers today. I know my DH would be exactly the same - a total debbie downer about the whole thing until bub was actually here and screaming the house down. I’m sure it’s just a self-preservation thing – although hard when you just want them to be excited with you! Hope they are quick with the results so you don’t have to wait too long for the phone call!!!

@MamaKes That’s great that you are narrowing down some donors! I bet it makes it seem a bit more real. Donor age is a tricky one. Do you go with the ‘perfect’ donor who is a bit older, or the less than ideal one who has age on her side? Tough call, I’m not sure what I would do. Have you locked in timing for when you’ll go to CT yet?

@Bluemeeple Good luck for transfer today!! That is a great result, and really encouraging about your DH’s sperm. Fingers crossed for some blasties.

@Ree888 I can’t believe you are 9 weeks! I can imagine it would be very hard to take it easy in your type of work! I’m glad your bleeding hasn’t been too bad though. Fingers crossed for an awesome update next Friday.

@Keiko2012 How are you feeling? Hope the weeing issues have resolved and you are resting up at home now.

Afm, still jabbing away. Scan on Friday and EPU on Monday. I’m just hoping that we at least end up with similar to what we had last time. I’m a bit worried it was a fluke and we’ll go back to our usual crap results! Ah well, fingers crossed and time will tell.
    @MrsChino nothing locked in yet. Have sent in a basic email enquiry to CFC and no reply since Saturday. Weird. I'll try again tomorrow. Yes I'm seeing appealing donor profiles with really similar looking features and some are proven by their own one or three children at 29-31, and not as spot on but young donors under 23. Will keep refining my list. I'd like to go by March ideally. I still have a lot of saving to do.