Closed Thread
Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have transfer tomorrow! Of our 13 that ferilised (4 with DH, 9 with DS), DH's have been doing the best. We had 2 morulas and one compacting of DH's today on day 4 and one compacting of the donors. This is our best cycle yet, to actually have some developing on schedule and not two days behind. We are amazed and so happy that DH's are doing better than donor (although wishing we had maybe some more with DH now). Hoping for some blastocysts tomorrow and would be over the moon if actually had any to freeze for once.

Good luck with your cycle @MrsChino, thanks for the update on Medicare safety net, that is a relief for sure!
    @Heyside, thinking of you with all of these extra tests and not knowing, I would be driving myself crazy with Dr Google.
    @shelby27 and @Ree888 I hope things keep progressing well for the both of you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-12-2015),shelby27  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeeple View Post
    We have transfer tomorrow! Of our 13 that ferilised (4 with DH, 9 with DS), DH's have been doing the best. We had 2 morulas and one compacting of DH's today on day 4 and one compacting of the donors. This is our best cycle yet, to actually have some developing on schedule and not two days behind. We are amazed and so happy that DH's are doing better than donor (although wishing we had maybe some more with DH now). Hoping for some blastocysts tomorrow and would be over the moon if actually had any to freeze for once.

Good luck with your cycle @MrsChino, thanks for the update on Medicare safety net, that is a relief for sure!
    @Heyside, thinking of you with all of these extra tests and not knowing, I would be driving myself crazy with Dr Google.
    @shelby27 and @Ree888 I hope things keep progressing well for the both of you!
    Exciting good luck go DH sperm!!! 🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - thanks for thinking of me! I can't believe you are 9 weeks! That has flown- maybe not for you though with the extra stress.

I POAS finally last night and it's a very strong bfp so will get the BT today to confirm levels- it doesn't seem real although I barely slept so some part of me is excited/anxious. DH is verrrrry cautious after last time ending in MC and I guess I don't blame him. He's kind of raining on my parade though, haha.
    Dr Wazza is literally a fertility God- I don't know how he does it but when he retires it is truly a loss. He completely turned the way I respond around. Maybe it was getting DH to ice his balls that made it work even though he really only did that the few days before after some persistent nagging!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woohoo ducky awesome news 🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    @Ree888 - thanks for thinking of me! I can't believe you are 9 weeks! That has flown- maybe not for you though with the extra stress.

I POAS finally last night and it's a very strong bfp so will get the BT today to confirm levels- it doesn't seem real although I barely slept so some part of me is excited/anxious. DH is verrrrry cautious after last time ending in MC and I guess I don't blame him. He's kind of raining on my parade though, haha.
    Dr Wazza is literally a fertility God- I don't know how he does it but when he retires it is truly a loss. He completely turned the way I respond around. Maybe it was getting DH to ice his balls that made it work even though he really only did that the few days before after some persistent nagging!
    OMG Ducky YAAAHHHHHHHOOOO!!!! 😄😃😀💖🎉🎊 that is the best news ever!! I can't wait to hear your BT results - I'll be stalking as I have intralipids again today. Wishing you all the best but if that stick was a strong BFP I'm sure it'll be great news!! Congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ducky01 - congrats! Hope your levels are great.

some of you girls seem to have improved your results by changing clinics. I'm thinking hard about it as my FS is conservative. My response is not the problem it's quality. That is certainly a factor of age but am starting to wonder if another FS could do anything to improve that. Hmmmm.
    @Ree888 - it always goes slowly in the beginning and then suddenly you're 20 weeks and the time flies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluemeeple - those results sound good to me! I only had compacting morulas on morning of day 5 but I know day 4 is the " on track day".! Good luck for some blasties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DUCKY OMG!! 🎉🎊🎅🎁!!!
    When was your last booster? Oh that's great! We all know about being cautious after everything prior but I have every hope that this is it hun! What an awesome post to read today. Smiling from ear to ear for you! xoxo
    Will be stalking to hear your BT results!

Keiko hope you are okay now after all that and at home with your kitties x
    Hope FS had only the most positive news for you. X

Good luck with your scan BecT!

Getting closer MrsChino! After Ducky's results I'm feeling very hopeful for your best results yet!

Sorry I know I'm missing people, just a quick post.

Keep being positive Ree, bub has come this far despite everything xx

Shelby it's still not real for me at 16.5 weeks, only felt the one little flick and constantly worried. I don't know if any of us could truly believe it until we are handed that precious bundle in the birthing suite but until then lean on us and your DH and keep setting your next milestone x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting excited. Some shortlisting happening for a SA donors. There's 3 or 4 that really could work well and resonate with me. One is light skinned mixed race and looks like me and a bit like my DS11 when we were babies. Some are slightly over 30 and I'm a bit nervous about it...

DH and I start counselling tomorrow to ensure we are on the same page and help to take steps forward, and raise any issues either of us have with expanding our family in this way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 I am so pumped for you!! I can’t wait to hear your numbers today. I know my DH would be exactly the same - a total debbie downer about the whole thing until bub was actually here and screaming the house down. I’m sure it’s just a self-preservation thing – although hard when you just want them to be excited with you! Hope they are quick with the results so you don’t have to wait too long for the phone call!!!

@MamaKes That’s great that you are narrowing down some donors! I bet it makes it seem a bit more real. Donor age is a tricky one. Do you go with the ‘perfect’ donor who is a bit older, or the less than ideal one who has age on her side? Tough call, I’m not sure what I would do. Have you locked in timing for when you’ll go to CT yet?

@Bluemeeple Good luck for transfer today!! That is a great result, and really encouraging about your DH’s sperm. Fingers crossed for some blasties.

@Ree888 I can’t believe you are 9 weeks! I can imagine it would be very hard to take it easy in your type of work! I’m glad your bleeding hasn’t been too bad though. Fingers crossed for an awesome update next Friday.

@Keiko2012 How are you feeling? Hope the weeing issues have resolved and you are resting up at home now.

Afm, still jabbing away. Scan on Friday and EPU on Monday. I’m just hoping that we at least end up with similar to what we had last time. I’m a bit worried it was a fluke and we’ll go back to our usual crap results! Ah well, fingers crossed and time will tell.