Closed Thread
Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best news today @MrsChino! how did your scan go yesterday.

I'm still in hospital having issues in the weeing department so am unable to go home. Hopefully will see FS soon. On a ward where I know half the staff too 😳 anyway I'll live. Guess I am getting plenty of rest here but missing my furbabies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Hope those smaller follies catch up for EPU hun. Great news on the suspended discussions I wonder if they have been unindated with letters from the public.
    @Keiko2012 - Sorry to hear you are still in hospital hun with issues, hope they are resolved quickly, not great that you know half the staff on the ward either. How do you feel after the procedure did you have much pain?

AFM - I had my appointment with Warren earlier, nothing could be seen on the scan which was to be expected really. He did a biopsy of my endometrium using suction which was quite an odd feeling and painful at times. So we are now hoping those results come back positive of hcg to prove the pregnancy is in the correct place (apparently this testing is not always correct though) I will also be have continual blood tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad to hear you're okay @Keiko2012 but sorry to hear about the weeing issues. That damn bladder scanner! It has caused me grief after my ops in the past too. It's hard when you can't really feel everything properly like you normally would! Very frustrating. Fingers crossed you are home in your own bed with your kitties ASAP. Did they find anything unexpected in there?

@Heyside Golly, I'm so sorry there is still no resolution for you. Fingers crossed the biopsy comes back positive. Any idea when you'll get the results?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - that's no good. Been there myself after reading a Caesar when had to have catheter reinserted - eek.
    @Heyside - I hope you get some resolution soon. I know you will just want closure on this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have been following from the sidelines but very quickly got a bit behind with posting and am trying to catch up!
    @Keiko2012 I'm happy things went well but what a bummer about the weeing - I know that feeling and it sucks!! I hope you're able to go home ASAP with your fur babies away from your colleagues - that must be a little awkward to say the least! Do you know your results yet? If they saw anything obvious at all? And yes my little fur baby Leo or Leonie as we have renamed him haha is doing well now with no cone and is very glad he had his hair cut as it's been so hot!!
    @Heyside I'm so sorry this is dragging on for you. That biopsy sounds really uncomfortable - I really hope it brings you some answers - what were your latest HCG results? Are they still climbing?
    @MrsChino when is your EPU? Sounds like you're progressing well so far with those growing follies - come on eggies do your thing! How are you feeling overall?
    @StillHopeful I'm so sorry about the due date of your MC coming and the feelings that must have brought up. That must truly be such a sad feeling. You have every right to think of your precious baby and grieve just as much as anyone else. I'm so happy at the same time to hear you think you felt your growing little one move - that must be amazing. Hope you're doing okay now lovely. Sending hugs your way.
    @Green lady I am so very sorry to hear about your pgd results. It does sound as though you have the right attitude in thinking at least you haven't gone through transfers when they wouldn't have worked anyway. Do you have a follow up plan yet? Sending hugs your way too.
    @Bluemeeple wow well done on your EPU! So you'll be due to transfer soon now right? I have everything crossed for a sticky one for you!!
    @shelby27 huge congrats to you on your bfp!! Yaaaay! That must feel amazing!! Where are you at now? Do you know when your first scan is?
    @BecT I hope your scan tomorrow shows lots more follies and that lefty cooperates for the camera and there's a great lining ready for EPU and transfer before Christmas - which is just approaching way too fast for my liking!
    @Ducky01 blood test tomorrow love? Did I read that right?? Wishing you all the best and I have everything crossed for you!! How are you feeling?
    @mrsthomo how are you doing? How are those POAS going?

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone or got anything wrong!! That was a lot of reading and back and forth hoping my post didn't delete itself!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Wow @Ree888 you are great at catching up, wish I was that good!!

I'm lurking just keeping a low profile work has been busy and I don't really wanna think about the pregnancy. I have my scan on the 10th im about 5 weeks now, I'm very nervous so trying not to think about it. I've had a scan before a few years ago where they saw nothing and I had to have a d&c so just cautious of getting excited. I booked in to see a obgyn and I felt so silly doing that like this pregnancy is surreal and I can't believe it.

How are you going?
    Last edited by shelby27; 01-12-2015 at 19:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 - that post took about half an hour to put together so not that good at catching up - just took some time!☺️
    I get where you're coming from - that's how I've felt the whole way through this and I just reached 9 weeks yesterday. As hard as I try to take it easy at work there are times where it's impossible - today for instance - and when I have those days I get more spotting. I keep telling myself brown is fine, it's old and it's not a huge amount but I'm not going to lie - it really worries me! My first OB appt is next Friday the 11th so I'm hanging out for that hoping everything is okay in there and little jelly baby is growing strong. I hope the same for you and everything is progressing well!! Just take it one step/scan at a time. Easiest way to do it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I ring for my biopsy results on Thursday, I had more bloods today so ring for those results tomorrow.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 - Can understand you being nervous after your last bfp hun hoping things are very different this time though hun and you see a beautiful bub at your scan.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    @shelby27 - that post took about half an hour to put together so not that good at catching up - just took some time!☺️
    I get where you're coming from - that's how I've felt the whole way through this and I just reached 9 weeks yesterday. As hard as I try to take it easy at work there are times where it's impossible - today for instance - and when I have those days I get more spotting. I keep telling myself brown is fine, it's old and it's not a huge amount but I'm not going to lie - it really worries me! My first OB appt is next Friday the 11th so I'm hanging out for that hoping everything is okay in there and little jelly baby is growing strong. I hope the same for you and everything is progressing well!! Just take it one step/scan at a time. Easiest way to do it!
    Wow 9 weeks congratulations 🎉☺️

Good luck on the 11th have fun seeing Bub ☺️