Closed Thread
Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks@MrsChino - very good to know. I'm with Monash and that option hasn't been mentioned.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Gosh green lady I'm so sorry for your loss. There has been such heartache in so many of your journeys. It's so unfair x

Today was my due date from our MC in March/April. It stings, a lot. But I need to be so grateful that I did end up pregnant and things seem to be well. I wrote a little poem and posted it on fb. I just thought my angel baby mattered. But then oh did I feel terribly guilty when the first 2 ladies to offer condolences have not only lost bub ls in utero but children!

Keiko thanks Hun, I think I might have felt him today! Wish you all the best for Monday and a lottery win before February xxx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 30-11-2015 at 05:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko thinking of you! Hope tomorrow goes smoothly and gives you some answers too.
    @MrsChino thanks so much anyway hun! As terrible as this is, I found a box in the drawer of the garage fridge of gonal f and needles from our cycle in 2011 =/ hahaha oops! Threw that pen out. Hope your scan goes well tomorrow!
    @StillHopeful Sending you so much love! A loss is a loss and your feelings are so very valid. Everyone has a different journey and it can be so hard not to compare or feel bad if you think someone is worse off but that doesn't make your story insignificant in any way. It has taken me awhile to come to terms with that and I know I am still grieving about that fact that my little Brutus should have been here tomorrow and instead I'm jabbing. Your angel baby matters hun xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for movements @StillHopeful you have every reason to grief that mc. It's hard. Big hugs. And thanks for your well wishes, I hope the surgery goes well and I would also like that lottery win 👍🏻😀. Big day tomorrow- it gets presented to parliament tomorrow. Let's all hope this bill DOES NOT PASS! Pls pls pls pls pls....

Thanks @BecT! Glad you found some spares- even if they were from 2011! I love the random needle stashes we must all have at home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Keiko2012 I will be thinking of you and hoping everything goes brilliantly.

@StillHopeful and @BecT I'm so sorry ladies, due dates are so hard. My ectopic would have been due a couple of weeks ago and it was definitely a difficult time. Made me realize it's all still pretty raw even though it was months ago. Losses are crap, no bones about it. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BecT and @Green lady sounds like you both went through difficult times girls sorry to hear you are both still coping with it. I think after hearing both your stories I just want this sorted asap whether that means D&C or whatever is necessary, that way I can move on quickly, would hate to have to wait until nearer Christmas for the inevitable as I have been told this pregnancy is not viable already. Feel I have already in ways grieved this cycle.
    @StillHopeful - So sorry to read you have just passed the due date for your MC, its so hard and you have every right to grieve that baby you created hun it doesn't matter how long you carried them.
    @keiko - Thinking of you today hun hope all goes well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm sorry this is dragging on so long. It really is taking its time, hey. Hopefully it will be resolved well before Christmas so you can start the new year afresh. Scan later this week?

Afm, scan this am was okay. I have about 5 good-sized follies and a few smaller ones. Hopefully the small ones will catch up in time for EPU. Similar numbers to last time, so far so good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Thanks for all your kind words ladies, gosh I wrote that last post with one eye open trying to stay awake bahaha. After re reading it I have no idea how you all understood me BAHAHA!

That's looking good MrsChino. Hopefully the little ones catch up and they're all even better quality than last time! X

Thinking of you today Keiko xoxo hope everything goes smoothly and you aren't in much pain x

Heyside I hope this resolves soon for you. There's not much worse than waiting to be unpregnant so you can get pregnant! Lots of hugs x
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 30-11-2015 at 15:16.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The govt has suspended discussions on the medicare safety net changes until next year! We have a reprieve. Hooray! I'm so relieved.

Thinking of you @Keiko2012 Hope you're feeling okay after your op yesterday xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (08-12-2015),StillHopeful  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news@MrsChino