Closed Thread
Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - I've also had a blighted ovum. The limbo is horrible. You know your HCG isn't rising at the right rate but you can't get closure because it's still rising. Hopefully the scan will show something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 - how did you go today?! I didn't realise you got a positive beta! I hope it was good news xo
    @Heyside - i went through the same thing- sorry this is happening to you. I did miscarry on my own though but it took a few good weeks and until the HCG got to 1000 and something. It's so frustrating when you just want to get on with things. Did you get that email from our clinic about proposed price rises? I'm so depressed about that. It's a really terrible thing to take money away from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got second test back and it has tripled since Wednesday so everything is looking great.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448614159.491185.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @shelby, congratulations!

Does anyone know if the mill pharmacy on Wickham Tce is open weekends? I'm sure the lady said they were at 6 but the internet says closed. I am pretty sure i have gonal f at home so wanted to check BUT i think i only have the pens and threw out the box with the extra needles because I was an idiot and thought being pregnant meant i wont need them again. Will find out when i get home i guess =/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

@BecT the Mill pharmacy was open last Saturday when we went in for scan/bt , only noticed after appointment so prob around 8 but would suspect open earlier than that.

I have a stack left from previous cycles (used puregon this time) but I don't think we live close for me to get them to you quickly. Not sure if you are with Wazza but Kate at his rooms said they have a lot of the needle heads for gonal f so you could check there tomorrow as well or with your FS rooms.

AFM I've been away from bubhub trying not to obsess over everything but had epu today. 17 eggs (so had 17 written all over my body in green nikko, made me smile). Fingers crossed for good maturity and fertilisation rates in the morning. @duck01 you asked me ages ago the ds, we are doing 1/4 Dh and 3/4 ds.

Have had a read to try and catch up but hard to keep up, thinking of you @Heyside and @greenlady. Good luck to everyone cycling, those in the tww and those trying to squeeze in again before Christmas
    Last edited by Bluemeeple; 27-11-2015 at 22:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT You’re a sweetheart! I actually live 2.5 hours from Brisbane but thank you so much for the offer! x
    Where abouts are the FRER’s at Costco?? I looked for pregnancy tests in the bathroom section the last time I went there (ages ago) and I couldn’t see any! :0
    Fingers crossed for your scan on Wednesday!
    @Heyside You’re most welcome! I do a LOT of googling and am happy to share. Thank you for the warm wishes! I’m feeling a lot more positive today, despite another negative cheapie!
    I’m sorry about your results. I really hope everything is okay!
    @Green lady Oh my goodness, that sounds terrible!
    @Ducky01 I think I’m just crazy! My BT is on Tuesday so I think I might get some FRERs tomorrow and do one on Monday.
    @shelby27 Congratulations!
    @Bluemeeple Congratulations on the 17 eggs! I have my fingers crossed for you! x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 - congrats!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls - has anyone done back to back stim cycles or does your FS like you to have a month rest in between? So far I've had a month in between because of waiting on PGD results but just thinking of the scenario if I did another stim and got no embryos to test could I go straight into another stim cycle as soon as AF came.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BecT and @Green lady Thanks for that info girls something is telling me this might be s blighted ovum too as I have no symptoms of an eptopic. How did they deal with your blighted ovums?
    @Ducky01 - Thanks for that info hun I really want it to resolve itself really rather than intervention and I suppose I won't get another cycle in anyway now before Christmas so willing to give it time. Was that cycle with Warren hun? As for the email about price rises do you mean the QFG email about the proposed medicare changes for January, I haven't had one directly from Warrens rooms.
    @shelby27 - Big congrats hun amazing news!
    @Bluemeeple - Amazing news on then17 eggs hun hoping for good fert results for you today.
    @mrsthomo - Glad to hear your more positive hun, good luck for Tuesdays BT.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo they were in the section with all the bathroom/toiletries at the front
    @Green lady I haven't but my clinic don't recommend back to back stim cycles.
    @Heyside It was a bit of a saga. I had a suction curettage. 18 days later I started bleeding and also started clomid for a FET. Day 12 scan i was still bleeding so antibiotics for a week. Didn't stop so I had a scan which showed retained products of conception, even though the pathology report showed they got stuff but it seems not all. Had a hysteroscopy and curettage exactly 6 weeks after the first one. I don't know if the second miscarriage was a blighted ovum as it was earlier and with lower hcg but my hcg dropped naturally and it all took a couple of weeks. First time my hcg kept rising. I'm so sorry you are going through this xo