Closed Thread
Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - good luck with scheduling a transfer in before Xmas. I know if I was you I'd want to squeeze one in

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady - what crap news- genuinely crappy news. I guess that's the benefit of PGD as you just avoided two bfn transfers. But argh! I'm so sorry. Now it makes me wonder how many of mine are wonky if your high grade ones aren't ok. Oh dear. Why is no part of this ever easy?!
    @BecT - when are you looking at transfer?! I hope you kicked that phlebotomist in the shins.
    @mrsthomo - it's too early with a cheapie just yet! You are braver than me though, I just can't do it. I bought some FRERs and then stashed them.
    @Heyside - can you remember or clinic closing dates? Do you do a heavily medicated FET with waz? No doubt it is!
    @MrsChino - good luck for first scan!!!! I hope the heat is good for blood flow and growth! I think it will be!
    @Keiko2012 - hope all goes smoothly next week- will feel strange to have non EPU surgery! All for a good cause though right?!
    @Ree888 and @StillHopeful - so good things are going well. I hope I get there eventually. It's really hard to picture a different outcome when you are used to failing. That's why I'm so scared of hpts! Gah!!!

My BT is next Wednesday. Time is going fast yet slow and I'm nervous

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 - you are only 29, I'm 42. At my age it's estimated 80% of eggs are abnormal and at your age it's 30 or 40. It's very unlikely you'd have a lot of abnormal ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My second blood test was just done now to wait and compare to Wednesday's, hopefully they get back to me after lunch. Wednesday's results where only 47

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady I can totally understand that hun. It's cheaper that way but no less stressful I don't think. Patience is not my strong point lol.
    @shelby good luck with your blood test!
    @Ducky01 your guess is as good as mine on transfer day. I swear nothing in this game ever just goes to plan.
    @Heyside how are you? I hope af has shown up for you xo

Afm just had my day 12 scan. Couldn't find lefty (always hides!) And righty just looks like swiss cheese apparently with loads of little follies. My lining is too thin for anything much to be happening on lefty anyway. Starting gonal f tomorrow and we will look again Wednesday. Clomid sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 - Not sure on clinic closing dates hun, something tells me its around 21st but not completely sure. The cycle notes I was sent yesterday look quite medicated with oestrodial tablets and estrogen patches. Good luck for Wednesday's scan hope it brings good news.
    @shelby27 - How many days post transfer where you on Wednesday hun? Hope you get good news later.
    @BecT - Hope you get good news at Wednesdays scan hun x

AFM - Things not looking great hcg has gone up to 150 from 100 last Friday so who knows whats going on. Have a scan next booked in for next Tuesday hopefully things become clear then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside I'm sorry to hear those results. Are they concerned about an ectopic? I know low, slow rising hcg can be a bit of a warning sign in some cases. Fingers crossed it isn't, but I'm glad FS is keeping a close eye on you in any case. I hope that whatever happens, it resolves for you soon. Hang in there, this must be awful for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino, talk about dragging things out . I asked what the possibility of the embryo being in my tubes was but apparently there is no way of knowing, but yes thats my concern. My breasts have been sore today but presumed that was af nearly being here obviously not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Heyside! It is horrible when things drag out. For me slow rising hcg turned out to be a blighted ovum but they were concerned about an ectopic. The second time it was low, doubled normally then slow to rise then dropped by itself. I hope the scan gives quick answers and a plan x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Ducky01 - Not sure on clinic closing dates hun, something tells me its around 21st but not completely sure. The cycle notes I was sent yesterday look quite medicated with oestrodial tablets and estrogen patches. Good luck for Wednesday's scan hope it brings good news.
    @shelby27 - How many days post transfer where you on Wednesday hun? Hope you get good news later.
    @BecT - Hope you get good news at Wednesdays scan hun x

AFM - Things not looking great hcg has gone up to 150 from 100 last Friday so who knows whats going on. Have a scan next booked in for next Tuesday hopefully things become clear then.
    12 days