Closed Thread
Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all - both abnormal embryos for me on the PGD test. So a second dud cycle with nothing normal to transfer. Doing the PGD has been worth it as I would have transferred them both thinking I had a chance at pregnancy given that they were descent grade blasts. Not sure what I will do. Probably one more cycle. At 42 I don't have that many left in me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @greenlady. As you say, better to find out now, but it must be such a blow all the same.

@mrsthomo Yes, it is ridiculously expensive, isn't it?! I don't know how much longer we can afford to keep going, but we're just taking it cycle by cycle at the moment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green lady I'm so sorry to hear that that's devastating. I hope you can pull through and your FS has a truck up his sleeve for success next time x
    Big hugs

MrsThomo maybe the Cheapies are more worry than good? They could be causing you heartache over a false BFN. Keeping everything crossed for you x

Heyside good to hear your name is on the list! These things are solid your know 😜 xoxo
    Hope your pain goes and AF comes soon so you can start your FET x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-11-2015),Heyside  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady I'm so sorry to hear this!
    @MrsChino It really is! My husband and I are trying to save for a house and this stuff is making it extra hard. *sigh*
    You're doing a FET cycle atm aren't you? When is your transfer? x
    @StillHopeful💕 Yes I think you're right. I spent this morning not feeling very good at all. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo step away from the pee sticks! You're not out yet so no losing hope just now I had a squinter at at 6dp5dt but that was with a first response and they are super sensitive, unlike the ebay cheapies. They normally pick up a bfp before digitals too (based on anecdotal evidence anyway so not 100% on that). Hang in there. The 2ww sucks xo
    @Green lady I am so sorry you got bad news How disappointing. You are right though, better to know then to waste months on transfers that will lead to heartache. Loads of love xo

We so need to do a roll call. I am terrible at remembering where we are all up to lol. Btw, that list forgot me! I was born in 1986 so I will take it. I plan to get pregnant in 2015 and stick it to em! Ha.
    Acupuncture this morning and scan tomorrow.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-11-2015),mrsthomo  (26-11-2015),StillHopeful  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    Hi all - both abnormal embryos for me on the PGD test. So a second dud cycle with nothing normal to transfer. Doing the PGD has been worth it as I would have transferred them both thinking I had a chance at pregnancy given that they were descent grade blasts. Not sure what I will do. Probably one more cycle. At 42 I don't have that many left in me.
    So sorry Hun! 😔

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT Haha! I know, I'm crazy.
    Thank you, that really helps. I think I'll pick up some FRER's on Saturday. Just didn't want to go through like a hundred dollars in pregnancy tests. 😅

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo we all are hahahaha. I would poas then another one 15 minutes later! Are you on the south side? I have a 6 pack of FRERs i got from costco and happy to give you a 3 pack. It might help me with self control after transfer if i only have 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsthomo - Thankyou hun your explanation about the prostaglandins made so much sense after more research online with 'mr google', so hope you are right and af will be here soon, really hope you arent experiencing the same thing and bub is snuggling in for you. I think we all go through the negative stage you are experiencing at the moment hun but definitely doesn't mean your out and as the other girls said it may just be too early as yet.
    @Green lady - Oh hun there are no words I just don't know what to say, big hugs hun that's so hard. The right one will be in there somewhere don't give up hun it might be the next cycle.
    @StillHopeful - I hope your right hun and the list is solid I will trust anything at this stage.

Here is the link for those women who missed it, http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/...gnant-in-2016/

AFM - Love this site for the info you can gain from other experienced ladies, thanks again @mrsthomo . Starting to cramp a little tonight so hoping af won't be long. Received my new plan for fet so hoping the clinic thinks I will fit one in, increased immune meds this time so seems a few more bases are being covered, also starting clexane earlier on a higher dose.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (26-11-2015),StillHopeful  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    @mrsthomo we all are hahahaha. I would poas then another one 15 minutes later! Are you on the south side? I have a 6 pack of FRERs i got from costco and happy to give you a 3 pack. It might help me with self control after transfer if i only have 3
    @BecT - I hate POAS - I get POAS fright - I need to go to the toilet and then I can't got if I'm trying to POAS - its like I get some kind of urinary retention when I know I have to POAS !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-11-2015)