Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for AF MrsChino! And gosh I hope it's a wonderful xmas for you!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🎅

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Sounds like you have a lot to get your head around no wonder its overwhelming. It does suck hun and its just not fair you have to go through all this. Really hoping you get a great result this cycle though.
    @mrsthomo - Congratulations on being PUPO hun hopefully this is your cycle.
    @StillHopeful - Sorry to hear your not too good at the moment after your flu jab. My DH's work offers it to all the staff and their families every winter but we never take it, DH always laughs that he watches all the staff that have it falling like flies afterwards.
    @BecT - Sorry to hear the clomid rage has set in, hope you survived staying over at your parents place.
    @Ducky01 - Its hard to spot the symptoms through all the progesterone isn't it. Good luck hun x
    @MrsChino - so happy for you hun that af is here and you can get started. Hoping you get some amazing news for Christmas x

AFM - Thanks ladies for all the support its been a really ****ty weekend with lots of emotions snd tears. I cancelled a catch up with friends as I didn't feel like being social only to then end up moping around the house. We took ourselves out in afternoon just for DD sake she must be wondering what is going on. I just want af to turn up so I can move forwards before Christmas but no signs or cramping so far hoping it will turn up soon and not end up something more complicated like an ectopic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT Thank you for sharing! That sounds absolutely wonderful. I’m so happy for you. x
    @Ree888 Thank you! Because I’m nuts I have purchased 20 cheapie tests and started testing today (it helps me to feel as though I’m not just waiting around.) lol
    @Ducky01 Thank you! Haha yes. I think I’ve definitely treaded into crazy progesterone territory.
    Yesterday my husband and I went shopping at Aldi and when I was paying the eftpos machine had an error so the woman serving us started to talk to me as if I were a child, walking me through using the machine! My husband started laughing as we were walking away because of how rude she was but I assumed he was laughing at me for pressing buttons wrong (which I didn’t) so I yelled at him. Hahah whoops.
    I am only on 4mg a day of Progynova and 200mg of Endometrin. A lot less than some but it is definitely affecting me!
    As far as I know ovarian cancer doesn’t run in the family. I am the first to be diagnosed and I really hope I am the last.
    I’m sorry you’re feeling stressed! I hope you feel better soon. x
    @MrsChino Thank you! I have everything crossed that you have a VERY merry Christmas! x
    @Heyside Thank you so much!! I really hope AF shows up for you soon. I’m sorry you had such a crappy weekend. *hugs*

AFM I’m having period like cramping, my boobs have made all my tops uncomfortable and the bloating has made all my pants uncomfortable so I’m pretty much living in my husband’s undies and shirts. Haha.

Wishing you all a happy healthy week and sending lots off positive vibes and baby dust. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been catching up on the thread. Hard to keep track as everyone is at different stages.

afm - PGD results due Thurs or Fri when the hope bubble will either be burst or continue pending a possible transfer before Xmas.

good luck to those awaiting BT results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - I have a question about grading - my two blastocysts were day 6 fully hatched abd one was AB and the other BC. The embryologist described them as " good". I've read so many mixed things on whether this is good or not - the BC one in particular. Can anyone tell me anything about these grades ?( good or bad).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @greenlady - Good luck for your results at the end of the week. Hoping for good news for you and a beautiful transfer before Christmas. I usually use this website to help identify exactly where my embryos are at it explains the letters and numbers. http://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!@Heyside hope you are going ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    Hi all - I have a question about grading - my two blastocysts were day 6 fully hatched abd one was AB and the other BC. The embryologist described them as " good". I've read so many mixed things on whether this is good or not - the BC one in particular. Can anyone tell me anything about these grades ?( good or bad).
    Hi Green lady, the link Heyside gave you is a great one for explaining grading. I looked at that a lot throughout my cycle. The first letter is the part of the embryo that becomes your baby and the second letter is the part that becomes the placenta. An embryologist told me the first letter is a little more important than the second, due to it becoming your baby, however really, that they've seen perfect babies born from embies graded CC and then AA's that don't go on to a successful pregnancy so you can't reply too heavily on the grades

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - thanks. I know the grading certainly doesn't seem to be indicative of success - my niece had a highly fragmented with low grade embryo transferred that is now 2 years old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Hope your scan goes well today! Let us know how you get on.

Pupo ladies – any symptoms yet @Ducky01 and @mrsthomo??? When are your BTs?

@greenlady Good luck for your pgd results later this week. I can imagine it’s quite a nerve-wracking wait!

@Heyside How are you travelling? Any bleeding or cramping yet? It’s such an awful time when you know what the outcome is going to be and yet it drags on. Fingers crossed it will all be resolved soon.

@Keiko2012 How are you love? All ready for surgery next week? Whereabouts will you have it done? I hope it all goes smoothly and your recovery is quick and easy.

Afm, picked up my suitcase full of drugs today and will start jabbing in the morning. I’m completely unenthused at this point. Oh well, maybe I’ll get excited once something starts happening and my E2 starts going up!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (25-11-2015),Heyside  (25-11-2015)