Closed Thread
Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Heyside I am so sorry! I really hoped this was it. 90 was on the lower side but the best score so far so I thought it was it. It's never easy. I hope you can take comfort in your freezer load of goodies, still the better results to date, I'm just sure your take home baby is in there. Hopefully next transfer as the disappointments are so hard to constantly take. Thinking of you and sending big hugs.

Keiko I'm so sorry you may have to start thinking about the DE path. But I hope with everything your next cycle can truly surprise you. FEB seems too far away! It's just not fair I truly wish you girls every success. The constant hurdles are heartbreaking. At least this next attempt is something different so I hope there's great results or an answer with a solution waiting xx

MrsChino ahh waiting on the witch! I'm exciting that you're close to cycling again though! Let's get these babies happening chooks!

Ducky hope the time is going quick for you!! Clancy wait to see your sticks! Any boosters to spoil your POAS fun or are we good to go? Xx

BecT Yay already day 5! Bring it on, this is it girl xx

AFM sorry I haven't posted much, I have been following. GP got me to have the flu shot last week, they really hurt! 😳 and guess what I've got after nearly 2 years with no bad flus! Yep! Super sore throat like nothing I've ever had, blocked nose and sinus/headaches. Who knows if its coincidence, I'm a believer in vaccines but don't know if I'll worry about the flu shot again 😂 It's probably not enough time to be effective but my natural defence on colds seemed to be going strong😩 bleh!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thank you Yep, FET with our last frostie. Congratulations on being PUPO Dd came to me as the only embryo that survived of the 4, so no frosties. It can happen! Best of luck
    @StillHopeful yep, well day 6 now and last day of clomid! Boo to being sick! Just got over it (mostly) myself and that was no flu shot. Oh dear. Feet up and get well x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm so glad they could get you in before the end of the year. You'll certainly be quite sore after all that but hopefully you'll have some answers as to what is going on. R n R and be merry over the Xmas new year break and you'll be all ready and refreshed for your cycle in Feb. I have everything crossed it doesn't get to the DE stage for you, but one step at a time I think is the best way to approach it.
    @Heyside we all allow ourselves a bit of hope love. This is a tough gig have you given any thought as to if you're going to go straight into another cycle? I hope you and DH were able to talk it out and look after one another yesterday xx
    @BecT next scan is on Tuesday. Brown spotting seems to have finally almost disappeared (touch wood) so I'm really hoping it shows the bleed has gone/reduced and the little blob is growing nicely. Good to hear you're plodding along nicely although I completely understand your anxiety. We are all such strong women putting ourselves through this time after time. I honesty don't think taking baby aspirin would hurt although I will stress I am not a dr or expert. It's such a small dose and many ppl are on it for infertility. Maybe discuss it with your dr?
    @mrsthomo congrats on being PUPO! Exciting times - will you be POAS or waiting it out until BT?
    @StillHopeful sorry you're sick from the flu shot! That is the very reason I choose not to get it even though my workplace offers it for free. I had it twice and was sick from it both times!! The vaccine does contain a small amount of the virus in it which is why it happens to some people. Will definitely be getting the whooping cough vac this time around though. That seems to be spreading like wildfire at the moment - such a worry 😔

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (23-11-2015),StillHopeful  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That all sounds promising @Ree888 I know of a few people who had the added stress of an sch but all was well. A great excuse to have the reassurance of a scan anyway. That was one benefit of going private - a scan at every visit so I had one basically weekly from 20 weeks onwards. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will be completely uneventful for you.

Afm, feeling the clomid rage today. What a dumb idea to stay at my parents place tonight of all nights. My brothers are stirring dd up when she is over tired and I'm about to throttle them. Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a good weekend. So much cooler today! Typical- I just finished nightshifts and had trouble sleeping all week in the heat and today its cloudy and cool. Ah well!!
    @Ree888 - that is rather excellent the spotting has slowed. I think everything will be fine. When's your next scan? Guessing Wazza will be getting pretty crazy busy as everyone squeezes a cycle in before xmas (crazier busy than that office already is!!)- when does he hand you over to an obstetrician? Are you going privately?
    hows the cat?! Still looking unimpressed in his cone of shame?
    @BecT - you are back on the wagon! Welcome to crazy hormone land. I've been here a few weeks now and it certainly has its moments. A couple of weeks ago I started crying when I was driving home from work!
    @StillHopeful - great to hear all is going well!!! Well apart from the flu. I'm guessing they leave you alone now til the 18-20 week morph scan?
    @mrsthomo - congrats on being PUPO! Welcome to crazy progesterone land. Are you on a lot of luteal phase support? Looks like you have had a very tough run from your sig- does ovarian ca run in your family? What a shocking diagnosis so young.
    @MrsChino - has the witch showed up yet?!
    @Keiko2012 - hope you are processing the appointment ok. Don't forget your Wazza appointment- he may have had experience with someone similar to your case- he's one of the longest serving docs in the field so it's worth an opinion I think.

AFM- no news, no symptoms that aren't progesterone related- just eating like a horse. I'm on wazzas typical 3 pregnyl boosters so no early testing for me. I drank a few glasses of wine last night so I hope that's ok. Plus I hope the shift work isn't screwing around my chances. Ugh I'm so paranoid.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (28-11-2015),mrsthomo  (23-11-2015),StillHopeful  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @Ducky01! Yes indeed I am back on the wagon. Gotta love crazy hormones. Symptom spotting is too hard! I've been pregnant 3 times and each time the symptoms were totally different. Progesterone doesn't help and it can all be that, or pregnancy, or af, or the boosters so not really worth it lol. I don't think unwinding, having fun and a few wines on one night would hurt. I think the stress reducing effect counteracts it Ttc = unavoidable paranoia. Let this be an amazing Christmas present for you! When is blood test? X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies xx
    Not sure if the sickness is a direct result from the shot, it's more then likely from sharing my water bottle with my step daughter's lovely little boy-we didn't know he was sick at the time. Yes Ducky nothing until next scan just before xmas. Been desperate for movements (poking myself all the time 😂) because MS Has really settled in comparison- only spew a couple times a day now 😜 I've lost about 3kgs 😜 so save your diets for MS girls hehehe! But placenta is at the front so not sure how long I have to wait! Sometimes I think I can feel something but it's so slight it could be imaginary! Haha!

Hoping all is going as best as possible. It's been such a hard road in here! Yes Keiko don't forget your back up Wazza.... What's another credit card anyway? 😁😢 thinking of you xx

Good luck to the PUPO ladies and those soon to be! Let's get lots of lovely BFPS in here for xmas! 🙏🎅👶

Thinking of you Heyside, hope you have a good plan with one of your great frosties to ease your mind a little x

Ducky symptom spotting sucks and so does those boosters so you can't even be a POAS addict! But I'm hoping in 2 weeks time you've had your second BT and can start going crazy through the next level! 🎮😸

Gosh Ree had to lol at your fur baby in the cone of shame! But those vet bills sure hurt Don't they! Our husky had had not one but 2 paralysis ticks in his 4 human years.... $3500 later! But thankfully he is still with us (debatable if you ask DH 😂).
    Great to hear the bleed is subsiding, hope your next scan is all clear and you can breathe a sigh of relief x

Hoping the witch isn't tardy MrsChino! Please be lucky number 6 x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (23-11-2015),mrsthomo  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT thanks for the reassurance - every positive story helps. All going well, we see our ob on the 11th of Dec. Bit nervous for Tuesday's scan but am really hoping it brings me some piece of mind. Oh dear the rage! I've never been on clomid but I have defs suffered all sorts of rage from various meds. Poor DP is the one who always cops it.
    @Ducky01 scan is on Tuesday afternoon and I have everything crossed that bleed is gone and I can come out of my valium haze and get back to work where I'm very much needed right now! I am going privately and am going to ask him on Tuesday about when the handover takes place. Also when I start weaning off all the meds too, as I'd rather it be him doing that than my ob as he's been there since the beginning and knows his stuff with it all. I'm sure most Drs would frown on the amount of meds Im on! Leo is doing much better, still in the cone of shame until at least this coming Friday. Haha poor little man. And don't you worry about a few wines - just last week Wazza was telling me to drink some brandy! I was like uhh no I won't be doing that now...haha from what I gather you're fine to have a wine or two in the 2ww, it's just after the positive result that it's best to stop.

Thanks @StillHopeful I'm sorry to hear about your poor dog!! I'm glad your morning sickness is settling down and hope you feel better from this flu you've been suffering with - you poor thing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I forgot to check in to see how you are going? I'm really sorry. It's good Dh is home to support you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Hope the weekend has been kind to you all.

@mrsthomo Congrats on being pupo! Fingers crossed your emby is getting nice and settled in there.

@BecT I’m glad you’re getting going again finally. It must feel good to be back in business, despite the sadness of due dates etc. Hopefully this transfer will be lucky last and come through with the goods!

@Ree888 Good luck for your scan tomorrow. I’ll be stalking for updates!

@Ducky01 I wouldn’t worry about the wine I agree with BecT that the stress reduction probably makes up for any negative effects. And damn boosters messing with your stick peeing ability!! When is BT?

Afm, the witch is in the building, so I will pick up my drugs etc tomorrow morning and then it’s back on the rollercoaster. I worked out that my BT will most likely be on 21 December which is also the day we go away to spend Christmas with my fam. Yikes. I really hope it works this time, because otherwise Christmas is going to be horrendous. Ugh. No pressure or anything lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (23-11-2015)