Closed Thread
Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 - Oh hun sounds like your cat has been through it this last week, hope he recovers soon. As you say bet you could have done without that vet bill.
    @shelby27 - Hang on in there hun, i tested at 8dp6dt and it was a BFN.
    @Keiko2012 - oh no hun not what you expected with your cereal.
    @mrsthomo - its such a difficult time isn't it hun hipe those embies are still growing nice and strong.

Thanks for all your support ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had to post a before and after photo of my baby;
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447906809.951027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447906835.399605.jpg
    Now that should make some people smile

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-11-2015),Keiko2012  (28-11-2015),mrsthomo  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ree oh no poor kitty, its not a cheap operation is it my mums cat had same thing n i paid for it. Your cat is very cute still though

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - LOL!!!!!! Seriously! That poor guy has zero dignity. Crazy haircut and cone of shame!
    that made my day!
    @mrsthomo - great news they are trooping on. As I've learned though don't be worried if they are slow along the way- it can all change at the end so try not to get hung up with gradings etc.
    @Keiko2012 - they do say protein is good for eggs so roll with that. We grow a lot of our veggies so I've eaten many a slug.

So turns out this cycle was heaps better than last- Wazza is a dude, those that don't have an apointment then make one. We got 5 frozen! I know this might be normal for some patients but not for us. This is my 6th stim cycle and we have only had zero to one frostie per cycle. 2 of the frozens are CC but the others are ABs and BBs so pretty good. Surely there has to be a winner in there!
    Ugh I'm supposed to be asleep post nightshift but it's too hot and I can't really believe it. We were one step away from donor embryos overseas. Literally that was likely our next plan. Please one of these guys be decent! So this cycles changes were metformin, inofolic, GH, FSH and a tiny amount of LH- no embryscope this time. So who knows what did it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

princessrory  (19-11-2015),Ree888  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Ducky01 seems this cycle has been great for you, those changes Warren has made seem to have done the trick. So happy that you have some frosties too I am sure your little baby is in there somewhere. Do you take the trips down to Brisbane for bloods hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok crazy lady alert, not sure why I cant wait for tomorrow's results but think my lack of symptoms is driving me crazy. I POAS this morning and it was slightly lighter than last night but I repeated it tonight at exactly the same time as last night and think it looks just as dark as last night what do you think?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that definitely looks like a positive to me congratulations, will be good to know what your numbers are tomorrow.

Yes even though my cycle has been put back cause of my lining, i am thrilled for everyone who gets fantastic news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 yes not cheap at all - it's the price you pay for having fur babies though isn't it? Ah well
    @Ducky01 yep zero dignity haha he's being so smoochy which is not like him. I'm glad we got him cut in time for summer though he would have really been suffering then! 5 frozen!! Go you good thing that is fecking amazing!!! You must feel so relieved!! I am sending many sticky positive vibes your way and am so glad you have so many to fall back on!
    @Heyside I do agree that test looks just as dark as the night before's. Oh come on little embie - burrow on in there and stay put! Wishing you all the best for BT today - are you going into brisbane or somewhere local?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ok crazy lady alert, not sure why I cant wait for tomorrow's results but think my lack of symptoms is driving me crazy. I POAS this morning and it was slightly lighter than last night but I repeated it tonight at exactly the same time as last night and think it looks just as dark as last night what do you think?
    @Heyside - definitely just as dark

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Nothing wrong with that looking great!