Closed Thread
Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting @Ree888

We finally started stim needles yesterday after the last couple of months wait. That first day of the needles is always super stressful for me for some reason. Hoping this is our cycle, we're trying growth hormone and donor sperm this time. Thinking about trying assisted hatching although FS isn't positive about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Deleted repeat post
    Last edited by Bluemeeple; 17-11-2015 at 17:42.

Thanks
    Reviews

Deleted repeat post
    Last edited by Bluemeeple; 17-11-2015 at 17:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

Deleted repeat post
    Last edited by Bluemeeple; 17-11-2015 at 17:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome @neekynoo1992. Congrats on your positive test - if you haven't had any pregnyl booster shots I would say it is quite unlikely you would get a false positive on a home pregnancy test. Unless there was still a remainder of your trigger shot in your system which you would have had 36hr prior to your egg pickup? They can last up to 10-14 days. I wish you all the best for your phone call today and hope you get that BFP!
    As for me, this was my 6th cycle over 5 years. Financially and emotionally we couldn't do cycle after cycle so there were lots of breaks in between. I've had 3 full stim cycles and this was my 6th transfer. First transfer was a chemical, next 4 were all BFN, and last one has resulted in my BFP. Not out of the woods yet but I'm feeling more positive now I've seen the little ones heartbeat :-) It's been a long road - I switched doctors for my 3rd stim and wish I'd done it sooner!

Thanks @Bluemeeple and yay for starting stimming!! Fingers crossed the growth hormones and donor sperm do the trick for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ducky01 - Congratulations on your EPU hun, I hadn't realised you were so far along again. How crazy that Warren was expecting 12 eggs but retreived 22, really
    @Ree888 - I was so happy when I read your post hun it must be such a relief. Hope the bleed settles soon and you can start to move forwards. Does Warren have any idea what is causing the bleed? Big congrats x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @neekynoo - Welcome hun, all is sounding goid for you hun, hoping it gets confirmed today good luck x
    @Bluemeeple - Great to hear you have got started good luck hun.

AFM - Thanks for the support girls, going for BT tomorrow as that's 7 days post booster and then will be happy to make an appointment and start to put another plan in place to move forwards. Feeling emotionaly ok at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside glad to hear you're doing okay love. Bring on BT so you can as you said make an appt to find a way forward.
    Yes, Warren can see the bleed on the ultrasound, it's called a subchorionic hematoma or an SCH, there is no known reason for why they happen, some women just get them unfortunately. I've done a lot of reading and some articles say it's from when the embryo embeds into the lining and it causes a bleed which sort of just sits there and gets stirred up every now and then causing you to bleed. But no one really knows the reason or cause of them. They just require close monitoring. I'm happy to have weekly scans as per his suggestion to keep an eye on it and to see that little beating heart :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amazing news @Ree888! It must have been so reassuring to see that bub is going well so far. As for that pesky bleed, I hope it resolves itself or at least doesn't cause you any more problems.

@Bluemaple All the best for your cycle! Fingers crossed the donor sperm and growth hormone bring some better luck for you.

@Heyside Glad you're feeling okay and can get going with making a plan for your next steps

Afm, not much happening round here. Just waiting for AF and will then start jabbing again on CD3. Normally I would expect it later this week, but I think I ovulated a bit later than normal so it might stretch into next week. Oh well, regardless I just hope it bl**dy works! Come on lucky stim number 6!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - Have heard of that type of bleed hun and many women on here I have read about on other threads have done just fine and delivered bub with no issues, just a shame you have to cope with the bed rest ect but it will definitely be worth it.
    @MrsChino - Thanks hun, hope af turns up for you soon so you can get started again, hopefully this is the one x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (18-11-2015)