Closed Thread
Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

@MrsChino, thank goodness!!! Good to hear the nurses were doing a great job too 🙂 not that you want to ever experience that again only when you're on the maternity ward next time!
    @Ree888 thanks for your feedback too. Did the intralipids go ok? (Found your vein this time? Lol) Maybe the spotting has resurfaced as you have moved (and all the old blood has moved downwards). No cramping is definitely a great sign. Back to the couch and some Netflix I say 😀 Monday is only 3 sleeps away 😊

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (13-11-2015),Ree888  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Oh damn, sorry to hear about the spotting. But I agree with keiko, brown is old blood, so it's probably from before when you were bleeding and it's only making its way out now (likely helped along by the walk from the car to the unit). I hope the next couple of days go quickly for you. Hang in there - not long to go now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino and @Keiko2012. Yeah I did feel it was prob because that's the most movement I've done since last Friday, so the old stuff took the opportunity to make its way out (gross...). Still getting my intralipids - they take about 4 hours. So lying back in the recliner mucking about on my iPad and checking in on here . Found the vein on the second attempt, which also hit a nerve and was quite painful - I apparently have paper thin veins that are very difficult!! Nothing with me and medical related things are ever simple!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - Hope the rest of the intralipids went ok. Agree with the other girls about the brown blood and it only just making its way out with your movement. Not long until Monday now, how are you feeling?
    @shelby27 - Congrats on being PUPO hun hope the tww goes by quickly and you get good news.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks love, I'm still feeling quite anxious. I've had a sore back off and on since yesterday which could be good or bad. Otherwise tired, bloated and a little headachey. I hope you're holding up okay - know we are all here for you, and get some hugs from that beautiful LO of yours. Kids hugs are the best - they always seem to know when you need one too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@shelby, congratulations on being pupo

Sorry to those who have had bad news this time

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-11-2015),shelby27  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all - been a quiet weekend on here just checking in with everyone to see how things are traveling. Congrats on being PUPO @shelby27. I'm sure this is a difficult time for your family and hope you are holding up okay considering.
    AFM - Tomorrow is scan day - I'll be 7 weeks - and I am petrified. Please oh please let there be a beautiful beating heart and a much reduced bleed - or no bleed at all - that would also be wonderful. Don't know how much sleep I'll be getting tonight...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ree88 - Good luck for tomorrow hun, really hoping the bleeding has sorted itself and there is a nice strong heart beat you will be so reasurred if that is the case. Can understand you being cautious though hun I would be exactly the same, thoughts with you.

AFM - Can't wait for this week to be over, DH away tomorrow and not back until Friday, confirmation of bfn at the end of the week and can start to move forwards. Have come to terms with the results I think but hormones still driving me crazy with all the estrogen and progesterone support I am on, had a break down yesterday for no apparent reason poor DH didn't know what to say or do bless him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 good luck tomorrow and I can't wait for the good news update that Bub is perfect with a great hb 🙂 hopefully you get some shut eye tonight.
    @Heyside will you test again tomorrow? Are they still negative? sorry Hun. 😔

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (16-11-2015)