Closed Thread
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Ree888 - Unfortunately no one knows what we are going through and our family all live overseas . Dh is away all week with work just they way its worked out so really considering testing before he leaves, may test before next booster which will be 6dp transfer and 5dp booster. Not feeling it too much at the moment, how did you feel in your tww hun? How is the bed rest going??
    @shelby - Great to hear lining was all good hun, good luck for Fridays FET.
    I know every pregnancy is different but with my two boys I never had any early symptoms no morning sickness no craving I felt so normal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - wow those bloods are sounding good must be reasurring. I can imagine the bed rest being mind numbing (worth it though) hooray fir netflix and foxtel.

AFM - ok I have bought some tests and have decided to test tonight and tomorrow (before booster) so I have something to compare it to next Monday before DH goes away. If that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going in the tww @Keiko2012????? Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! Sorry I've been slack. Hello to all the new faces.
    @Ree888 that bfp doesn't bring the relief you would expect hey. Those numbers sound like all is cruising along nicely though Rest up
    @Heyside i have no idea how the boosters work or how long they are in your system but I'd poas too! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!
    @keiko I hope that little spot has nestled in and you aren't going too nuts xo

Afm still waiting for af to resurface. Day 45 now and counting. I have an appointment tomorrow to do up a treatment plan to get this show on the road. I've lost a bit over 5kg since our last cycle so I am hoping that is enough to make a difference.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - wishing you all the best for your testing tonight and tomorrow. We're all here for you if you need anything and at the very least we can listen and offer words of support and encouragement

Hi @BecT! Good to hear from you. Well done to you for dropping 5kg! That's an amazing effort - wishing you all the best for your appt tomorrow and I hope AF turns up soon for you too.
    No, you're right, getting a bfp certainly doesn't ease the anxiety in fact I think this last week has been worse than any tww I've ever had! I just wish I knew what was going on in there. Bed rest really doesn't help keep your mind off things at all! I'm trying really hard to look at the hcg levels, be positive and hope it's a strong little bubba in there that is stubborn like me and is going to hold on. Bring on Monday's scan!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - Hope af turns up soon so you can get started hun great you are getting a plan in place. Good on you for loosing the weight you go girl!
    @Ree888 - yes can imagine the bed rest not helping the anxiety at all. Hang on in there hun x

AFM - Well I tested just now and its a definite bfn so last Thursdays booster has definitely left my system. So in theory that means if I take another booster tomorrow morning then I should get a clear answer monday morning with dh here to support me. Not looking great that its a bfn now I suppose but at least I can prepare myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you@Heyside
    @Ree888 - bring on your next scan for some reassurance!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-11-2015),Ree888  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside today is 6dp5dt right? Could still be too early love, especially if it implanted a little on the late side. At least like you said, you should be able to get a clear answer either way when DH is there for you. You hang on in there too!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Wow BecT well done! Hope AF finally comes and you make an awesome plan with FS!

Heyside hopefully it's a beautiful BFP on Monday, keeping everything crossed for you hun xx

Keiko praying to see you post two lines tomorrow. Please please please xo
    But it was only a 3dt so lets keep hoping! Come on baby gods!!

Ree hope the time goes fast until your scan and you have nothing more that makes you worried xx
    Those numbers are fantastic though xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 11-11-2015 at 05:30.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Any news?? I have been thinking of you and hoping so hard for 2 lines to pop up

@BecT Wow - amazing effort love! All that bootcamp must be paying off! I need to take a leaf out of your book and do something about my fitness. Just can't seem to find the motivation though. I hope AF turns up for you soon.

@Heyside Sounds like a good plan with the booster and testing on Monday etc. I can sympathise - DH has been away for my last 2 transfers (and subsequent tww craziness) and it sucked to go through it all by myself. I was pretty cranky with him even though it was for work and he didn't have any say in it, poor fella! Just come on here whenever you need to vent - we're all listening

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-11-2015),StillHopeful  (12-11-2015)