Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @shelby27.
    @Ree888 oh that's so sweet, you are indeed lucky to have a lovely supportive family. It can mean a world in times like these. And a surprise pack from wazza, sounds amazing

Well I wasn't going to cave until 12dpo to test and here I am this am and of course I POAS. Bfn of course. Not sure what I expected really. Anyway will see if it changes by wed otherwise I guess we have to regroup and think about our next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 how many days post transfer are you today? If you're under 12dpo Id say it's def too early to get a definite result! Hold on and maybe try again in a couple of days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I'm only 10dpo. So should know by Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @shelby27 - Good luck hun hope its good news with your lining today x
    @Ree888 - Oh sounds like your family are looking after you well which is lovely. Oh I never knew Warren sent out congratulations packs how thoughtful! Great decision to bring your next appointment forward to reasure you.
    @Keiko2012 - I agree with Ree888 it could definitely be too early yet but really hoping a line appears for you over the next few days.

AFM - 4dp6dt today and having very small cramps but presume thats all due to the progesterone support apart from that not feeling too much at the moment but suppose its early days. The waiting game is going to kill me though as I have another bt tomorrow before last very small pregnyl booster on Wednesday. Dh is away next week with work do you think a 250iu pregnyl will be out of my system by weekend or am I best waiting until next week and testing alone?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - with pregnyl its so bl00dy hard - I think if you're going to POAS after pregnyl, your best bet is to test it out from the day after your last shot, otherwise you never know if the second line you see is real or not which I why I never ended up POAS. I didn't want the mind fruck! Plus I was too scared...haha. Anyway that's just my two cents worth

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually don't test until day before bt and only then to prepare myself @reee888 but I will be 14p6dt at bt this time which seems ages away and it sucks that Dh will be away so have to deal with it all alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside oh love that's so tough. Is there anyone who knows about what you're going through that can be there to support you? Mum? Sister? Best friend? It's not the same I know but I'd hate for you to go through that alone - you may not need it of course but just in case? Will DH be back for your BT? If he is back then maybe you could wait until the morning of BT? Thinking positive for you and that you're not going to need someone to lean on because that test is going to be a BFP!! Now you make sure that little embie knows that won't you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lining was all good but forgot to ask what it actually was, FET booked for Friday lucky Friday 13th ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - Unfortunately no one knows what we are going through and our family all live overseas . Dh is away all week with work just they way its worked out so really considering testing before he leaves, may test before next booster which will be 6dp transfer and 5dp booster. Not feeling it too much at the moment, how did you feel in your tww hun? How is the bed rest going??
    @shelby - Great to hear lining was all good hun, good luck for Fridays FET.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @shelby27 how exciting!
    @Heyside I'm sorry you're doing it on your own. Maybe do what you suggested and POAS before your next booster. Just try not to get too disheartened if it's a bfn as it still may be too early. I really in all honesty did not feel anything too different in my tww than all of my neg results. In fact I think I had less symptoms this time around. Main differences - I had a couple of episodes of a racing heart - it felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. By the second week, I was unbelievable hungry, and also really tired and lethargic from about lunchtime onwards. On BT day I was quite nauseous but I thought that was just nerves.
    Bed rest is okay - boring but I'm not complaining. Luckily Netflix and foxtel are my friends. I called the clinic and got my blood results back, HCG 22,560, prog, 47. That was reassuring. Also got my scan moved forward to Monday the 16th. So now we wait!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-11-2015),ScubaGal  (11-11-2015),shelby27  (09-11-2015)