Closed Thread
Page 50 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Ree I had a 'bleed' next to the sac, and was told not to freak out if I bleed, but I never actually bled so it must have just absorbed or something? I know that's not exactly the same but maybe it will offer a little more hope. Have everything crossed for you. The fact FS saw a flicker even after the bleed is great. When will they check again? Hang in there love xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fingers crossed for you @Ree888

Sending you my best wishes and all the positivity i can muster Ree. I'm so sorry you're having a tough time - but glad you are being guided by the big W!
    Virtual hugs (if that's not too weird!).
    Mell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    @Keiko2012 yes I was on inofolic and like Heyside said, from the mill pharmacy and no script needed. I was also taking megafol 5mg alongside the inofolic. It is expensive though!

Thanks for your support ladies. I shed some tears yesterday then felt a bit more optimistic last night and now I'm feeling sad and unsure of which way it's going to go. I've done a lot of reading which has been mostly positive, providing bed rest is followed so I will be doing that to the best of my ability. It's an odd feeling, I had my first scan, saw the sac, yolk, and possible foetal pole and heartbeat, but couldn't really celebrate that due to the great big bleed sitting next to it all. Trying to have faith this little one is strong and will hold on for its Mumma's because we love it so much already. Still bleeding brown today but Wazza said it would take a few days to make its way out. So hopefully it settles down soon.
    Brown is good means it's tapering off.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful thankyou, that does help a little he said to come back in 10 days, I already had an appt scheduled for the 19th which was in 13 days so I don't know whether I'll just keep that one or go in sooner. He said if there is more red bleeding or I'm worried at all to come in earlier so I'll probably do that as I don't think I can wait that long!
    @MamaMell thank-you and no - virtual hugs are not weird at all, they're very much appreciated
    @Green lady yes that's what I'm hoping for - hopefully it settles right down to nothing asap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Long time no post, It's my first day off in a while. I've spent it doing washing. 4 loads worth and then we just got struck with a huge storm. Fail.
    @Ree888 - I genuinely think you will be fine- I've seen so much of this at work, two ladies I saw in ED at the start of the year with the same thing delivered their babies a few weeks ago where I was working. It's not uncommon at all. I know you will still worry but most times it's completely fine.
    @Heyside - great haul in the end! Wow. I wonder what did it- whatever it was I want to do that! What cycle day did you start luveris?
    @StillHopeful - those pics are amazing for 12 weeks- I had no idea! Congrats.
    @MrsChino - I can't believe you are getting another scratch! You are so brave! I don't think Wazza does them without anaesthetic. Good you are getting another cycle in. Same recipe as last time just with a butt load of prog?
    @Keiko2012 - fx for this week- it could we'll be your time to get off this crazy rollercoaster

hello to all the newbies too!! I'm a Wazza patient, on my second cycle with him, 6th IVF cycle in total.
    Ive been stimming since mid week so first scan early next week. I'm not as excited as usual, I guess it kind of feels like going through the motions. Puregon is much easier than menopur though so I'm a lot less vocal when stabbing the meds in!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (09-11-2015),Ree888  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 - It all sounds very stressful hun and I think its the not knowing which is the worst isnt it. Great to hear the reading you have done is positive, maybe see if any women on here have been through a similar situation and chat to them about it. The fact its brown blood is a good sign and hopefully it will stop from here. Definitely go in to see Warren sooner rather than late to ease your own mind. Good luck with this new cycle hun have you changed thinks up a bit? Really hoping this is the one for you its definitely your time. As for the luveris hun my LH was checked after each scan and it was only added when I needed it qhich I think was at my second scan.

AFM - This oestodial and progestrone medication is making me feel so tired again, this is the first day I haven't had a nanna nap in the afternoon and I am feeling it now. We have just saved over $50 on medication at chemist warehouse which I had used them previously in this cycle just difficult knowing what they stock and which is harder to get hold of.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

How is everyone?

@ree so sorry to hear you had a scare, hopefully with plenty of rest you and your little one on board will be fine. Atleast the bleeding sounds like it's stopping and your fs thinks he saw a flicker.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next scan 9am Monday to check lining ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @shelby27.

How is everyone else this morning?

Over the weekend I realized I'm so lucky to have such a supportive family. My mum and two sisters visited over the weekend and brought over some cooked meals to ease the load on poor DP who has been having to do everything around here. I got a little congratulations pack from Wazza's rooms, which I won't say what it was so its a surprise for the other Wazza patients, but my mum took one look and burst into tears (in a good way) It was really sweet. She is so looking forward to being a grandma it'll be her first grandchild. I'm feeling a bit more positive this morning but am still going to call to bring forward my next scan appt. Thursday week is just too far away! Thanks for your insight too @Ducky01, it reassured me quite a bit
    @Keiko2012 how are you doing love? When are you going to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Good luck today @shelby27.

How is everyone else this morning?

Over the weekend I realized I'm so lucky to have such a supportive family. My mum and two sisters visited over the weekend and brought over some cooked meals to ease the load on poor DP who has been having to do everything around here. I got a little congratulations pack from Wazza's rooms, which I won't say what it was so its a surprise for the other Wazza patients, but my mum took one look and burst into tears (in a good way) It was really sweet. She is so looking forward to being a grandma it'll be her first grandchild. I'm feeling a bit more positive this morning but am still going to call to bring forward my next scan appt. Thursday week is just too far away! Thanks for your insight too @Ducky01, it reassured me quite a bit
    @Keiko2012 how are you doing love? When are you going to POAS?
    Thank you!!

Aww your family sounds amazing that's so lovely ☺️