Closed Thread
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Ducky01 I can understand why you would be feeling flat about your results. It’s so discouraging when you start out with great numbers and then they drop off. But 2 decent day 6-ers is nothing to sneeze at love. I reckon you’re still very much in the game at this point and I will be crossing my fingers and toes for the next 2 weeks to go as quickly as possible and lead to a lovely happy outcome. Look after yourself – the hard work is done now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - yay for everything being ready for your Wazza appt. Can't wait to hear how you go. Good luck!
    @MrsChino - all the best for your scratch tomorrow - I understand the way you feel - I felt like that until I started stimming. Such a big lead up and when you've been through the hurt before its a little strange feeling.
    @Ducky01 - oh love I know how that feels. Last cycle I got to transfer day and we opted not to transfer as I was quite sick with OHSS. My embies weren't doing too great. Come frozen transfer and all I had was one blast left out of 7 potentials, which all arrested it feels so disappointing. I know it feels crappy now but at least you have another go if this one doesn't stick. I hope you've had a nice relaxing day and try to stay positive! Stick embies stick!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-09-2015),MrsChino  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Hope you enjoyed the break and have come back feeling relaxed. Good luck for tomorrow's scratch, I find its good to disconnect from all this at times only way to keep sain.

@ducky - It's hard to come to terms with embie numbers dropping off hun isnt it but try to remember you still have a good result with two 6 day blasts transfered they will be just ready to hatch and settle in. Stay strong really hoping for a good result for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to keep you hanging ladies. Feeling a bit better today. I just had increased pain and vomiting luckily didn't need fluid taken off.

Further bloods Wednesday so hopefully I'll have news then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to be MIA

Going to try catch up on what I've read.

Ree888 I'm so sorry but you're so great being positive. Your baby just has to be in that freezer. I hope the pluck it out for you next transfer xx

Ducky congrats on being PUPO! Sorry it's not the news you wanted, it's so hard to come to terms with that drop off rate isn't it. But a 6 day blast on board is great! Praying with everything this one works and you don't have to think about anything else xx

Mummymaybe I believe congratulations is in order, sorry about the OHSS though! That would suck

Thank you Mrs Chino, the wedding was beautiful and I only 'nearly' spewed a few times lol. The limo driver was on and off the brake 😲😷 lol. Good luck for your scratch tomorrow! Another step closer to your BFP!

AFM MS started bang on 6weeks. Yay!!!😜😂 We are now in cold country Vic at the in laws. Just been up having a little spew. Feeling grateful.

Keiko when do you hear from your clinic again? Surely you're starting soon!? Xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino Good luck with your scratch today Hoping it's not overly painful. Do they give you anything for it?
    @Ducky01 Mrs Chino is right- they actually MADE it to day 6 that is an achievement in itself. But totally get the nerves, the stress and all. BUT THIS IS IT FOR YOU MISSY. This thread needs to continue with the positives and you are next in line
    @Heyside Good luck at your wazza appt. Let us know how you went Fingers crossed for some fresh advice and plans.
    @mummymaybe Glad you are feeling a little better today. OHSS is nasty. I had it but thankfully didn't fall pregnant. It was a very cruel time. I've got my fingers crossed for you for some good news on Wednesday.
    @StillHopeful - Eek for MS, but hey at least thats a good sign Glad all is going well and the wedding went well as well.

AFM things are really not going to plan by any means. I've been really stressed the last few weeks with this whole donor debacle that is continuing. Finally picked a donor, sorry can't use any from ESB as we are doing an audit and we don't know how long for, then oh its back up and running but the donor you picked isn't available as we only have 2 vials left and they are for siblings (found out his family unit is nearly completed anyway). New list- 8 donors and none that actually suit.

So appointment next week with FS, however no cycles as we don't have a donor. I am just so utterly frustrated and over this and I'm not sure when the new donors will arrive - this could be another couple of months. Will need to have a good chat to FS and mention that if they aren't available next month - I might be going else where. I am sick of putting my life on hold for IVF - and then not actually be able to cycle. Most of the year I've spent waiting, and my last transfer was in April, so getting very impatient and just frustrated by it all really. Not to mention I have annual leave for no reason now...humph. and no money to actually do anything. OH well... gotta laugh at it somehow. I just can't wait to not have to deal with this anymore and I am hoping it will be soon, because I am absolutely going mad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Keiko that is more than frustrating! You really have spent this year waiting! I totally get what you mean about putting your life on hold for IVF. It's the worst
    I truly hope doctor C has a solution for you next appt and you can get started and I don't blame you for wanting to go elsewhere if they don't! It's ridiculous.

Thinking of you x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside How was your Wazza appointment today? Hopefully fresh eyes is exactly what you need
    @Ree888 How are you going hun? I've been thinking of you x
    @mummymaybe OHSS is the pits! I hope you're doing okay x
    @keiko I officially declare 2015 the year of frustration and waiting. So much waiting. Aaaargh! Gosh I hope the donor debacle resolves very soon. Hang in there xo
    @StillHopeful hooray for spewing! One of my close friends is a week ahead (7 almost 8 weeks) with twins and called yesterday freaking out. Trying not to puke on the phone seemed like a good sign all was well to me lol. Did you drive down or fly?
    @MrsChino I hope all went well with your scratch today!

Afm nothing much new. Had my appointment yesterday and scan confirmed what we already knew anyway. I still haven't started bleeding or even spotting yet so just hoping it starts soon so I can get on with it. Weekly bloods until hcg drops to nothing again. Seeing as this is our second consecutive miscarriage and I have one emby left in the freezer we did a heap of bloods yesterday to see if there was anything there. It cost me just short of $1000! Needless to say I'm now basically stuck at home and can't spend any money because the expenses keep rolling in. I feel such a burden right now, both financially and emotionally. Need a holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01! i was thinking about you and realised I left you out! I'm sorry lovely. Getting to day 6 is pretty awesome! I'm sorry it wasn't the results you were hoping for but maybe that's the 1 When I saw my fs yesterday we were saying what a fluke it was to get dd from the only embryo I had make it to day 5. Crazy things can happen! I hope the 2ww is fast and uneventful xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful Oh, I can imagine that MS is a double edged sword! Reassuring, but so unpleasant! I hope you get some (non-anxiety-provoking) respite from it soon.

@mummymaybe I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Good luck with your BT tomorrow - crossing fingers for a good rise in the numbers.

@BecT There really aren't any words love other than I'm so sorry. I know the longer it drags out the harder it gets, so I hope your numbers resolve ASAP.

@Keiko2012 Frustrated would be an understatement I reckon! Having to wait when all you want to do is get going is total torture. I hope the next couple of weeks provide some direction for you and a good plan.

@Ducky01 How are you getting on lady? I hope the OHSS is under control and you're feeling a bit brighter today. Will you POAS this time or are you on pregnyl? I can't remember... Hang in there - this part sucks.

Afm, thanks for the wishes ladies, my scratch went well. I mean, it actually hurt like a mofo but it was over pretty fast. FS1 was so lovely and wished us all the best. It wasn't awkward at all, even after our break up *sob* lol He is going to get my cycle started next week and then FS2 will step in when he's back from leave. Now I just need AF to arrive on time and all will be good! If it is late we'll need to push the cycle back to next month due to a badly timed work trip for DH, so fingers crossed! Come on hormone gods - work your magic!