Closed Thread
Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Ree888 how terrifying. I'm glad to hear that Wazza is optimistic though, that must be somewhat comforting. Take it easy and put those feet up. Fingers crossed for the bleed to resolve ASAP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 - Oh hun so sorry to read this, Warren does sound very optimistic though and hes the right man for the job he definitely knows his stuff. Stick with it hun and make sure you take the advice of bed rest, this can definitely work out and has done for lots of women I have read about on here. Thoughts are with you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful oh my goodness! Look at those amazing pictures, they make me all gooey inside . Congratulations of it being a boy as well You must be stoked absolutely either way. As long as he's a healthy bubba all is well. I am so glad spidey is doing fabulous in there. Also didn't know you get such great scans this early on- I am impressed! And yes you definitely shouldn't feel bad about your pregnancy- we all are very deserving.

On the embryo issue- FS won't know if the embryologist don't know! So it'll remain an unknown..... which is a little frustrating.
    @MamaKes Fingers crossed fertilisation happened and all is well in there. Wouldn't it be great to just see inside you and know whats happening?
    @Ree888 oh no! That sounds absolutely terrifying! Go and put your feet up. Glad he has given you some reassurance though that's great news. I wish this whole process wasn't so nerve wrecking every step. How nice would it be to just be trying and find out a few weeks later you are pregnant. None of this anxiousness would be there ruining even the small positives along the line. Keep us updated. Fingers crossed there is absolutely no more bleeding for you. This bubba has to stick!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 were you on inofolic? I can't remember who it was. If so how much are they and do you know if I need a script for them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - how terrible for you. It's good you had the scan and have a plan of action. Hope you have a quiet non- bleeding weekend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - how terrible for you. It's good you had the scan and have a plan of action. Hope you have a quiet non- bleeding weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko - I am on the infolic and its $60 for 30 sachets from the mill pharmacy under Warren's rooms. Think its hard to get hold of any where else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. Did you take the high dose folic acid on top of the inofolic? Have you been talking inofolic for a while? I'm just trying to weigh up whether I should start it or not. My Acupuncturist mentioned it to me. I've been taking myoinositol on its own. Not sure of that inofolic combination is magic lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko I have only been on infolic since the end of September when I first went to see Warren. I am not sure if the infolic is a better combination than the myoinositol alone maybe someone else has some idea of that. I am also on 5mg of folic acid on top of the infolic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 yes I was on inofolic and like Heyside said, from the mill pharmacy and no script needed. I was also taking megafol 5mg alongside the inofolic. It is expensive though!

Thanks for your support ladies. I shed some tears yesterday then felt a bit more optimistic last night and now I'm feeling sad and unsure of which way it's going to go. I've done a lot of reading which has been mostly positive, providing bed rest is followed so I will be doing that to the best of my ability. It's an odd feeling, I had my first scan, saw the sac, yolk, and possible foetal pole and heartbeat, but couldn't really celebrate that due to the great big bleed sitting next to it all. Trying to have faith this little one is strong and will hold on for its Mumma's because we love it so much already. Still bleeding brown today but Wazza said it would take a few days to make its way out. So hopefully it settles down soon.