Closed Thread
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much Mrs Chino and Heyside, it certainly makes everything we've been through and all the sickness worth while. And I am so eager for the day everyone has their photos to add to the gallery! You are all so deserving!

And hey we have a few PUPOs in here now! Woo! Bring on those two perfect lines!

Shelby I think the earliest people test is about 5 days post a 5dt (can't remember your Embie age?).
    However this can be waaay too early so it depends if you can deal with a false BFN not knowing if it's for real or not. When it gets to about 11-12 days past transfer, you can be pretty sure they are accurate, but even then you just never no until BT! And it's best to only use FRER they will pick up HCGS before other tests, GOOD LUCK! x

Mrs Chino where are you at? Waiting for AF to cycle? X

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015),shelby27  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling so worried I had some bright red spotting this morning. Also was on the open shift at work so had no choice but to go in. I've been able to come home now and am lying in bed. It seems to have slowed down and turned brown which I suppose is a good sign....i rang the clinic and have an appt at 1.15. They may do a scan to see if they can see where the bleeding is coming from but were also clear with me it was unlikely we'd see a heartbeat this early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I probably saw you/you saw me in his rooms then? I was the lady looking like she was falling asleep lol. I arrived at 9am as DH had to produce before 930am - and I wasn't seen for the IUI till 1130 and left by 12. So late for work....I made a joke to Wazza that I'm normally sleepy after I've been in contact with DH's swimmers, not before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Thanks so much Mrs Chino and Heyside, it certainly makes everything we've been through and all the sickness worth while. And I am so eager for the day everyone has their photos to add to the gallery! You are all so deserving!

And hey we have a few PUPOs in here now! Woo! Bring on those two perfect lines!

Shelby I think the earliest people test is about 5 days post a 5dt (can't remember your Embie age?).
    However this can be waaay too early so it depends if you can deal with a false BFN not knowing if it's for real or not. When it gets to about 11-12 days past transfer, you can be pretty sure they are accurate, but even then you just never no until BT! And it's best to only use FRER they will pick up HCGS before other tests, GOOD LUCK! x

Mrs Chino where are you at? Waiting for AF to cycle? X
    Thank you, they are day 5 embryos.

I only use FRER 👍🏼

Might test at 6dpt and just see what 7 dpt brings to compare. Day 11 is BT.

Hopefully will be transferring on the 16th nov
    Last edited by shelby27; 06-11-2015 at 14:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - Oh hun really hoping yiu get a straight forward answer for the bleeding and its nothing to worry about. I have read about a lot of women who suffer with bleeding in early pregnancy and go onto have beautiful babies but I know how stressed you will feel until everything is confirmed to be ok. Thinking of you x
    @MamaKes - We probably did see you in there hun as we left around 11.30, there was me DH and DD who Warren effectionatly called 'Stink pot' lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Ree there's not much more stressful than seeing that! Praying you're one of the ones that it is completely normal for. It's good that FS has got you straight in. How far should you be now? We saw a heartbeat at 5weeks 6 days, via transvaginal scan, don't think it would have been possible with normal scan. And they said it would have just started that day. Hoping all is okay, let us know! Xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's not great news but it's not yet worst case scenario. He did a scan and I've had a fairly big bleed next to where the baby is sitting. FS is calling it a threatened miscarriage and I'm on strict bed rest now with some special medication to stop the bleed, plus valium every 3-4hrs to keep the uterus relaxed. The Baby is in the right spot and he thought he could see a flicker of a heartbeat which is a good sign, as I'm only 5w 4days today, but won't know more until next scan. Until then I'm to move from bed to the couch to bed and that's about it. So upset and it's all very scary, but he was optimistic as was the nurse, they have both seen this before and it has worked out good so I'm hoping with everything I have that I fall in that category. I had some bloods drawn, and my already hefty progesterone load has been upped again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Well it's not great news but it's not yet worst case scenario. He did a scan and I've had a fairly big bleed next to where the baby is sitting. FS is calling it a threatened miscarriage and I'm on strict bed rest now with some special medication to stop the bleed, plus valium every 3-4hrs to keep the uterus relaxed. The Baby is in the right spot and he thought he could see a flicker of a heartbeat which is a good sign, as I'm only 5w 4days today, but won't know more until next scan. Until then I'm to move from bed to the couch to bed and that's about it. So upset and it's all very scary, but he was optimistic as was the nurse, they have both seen this before and it has worked out good so I'm hoping with everything I have that I fall in that category. I had some bloods drawn, and my already hefty progesterone load has been upped again.
    Oh how scary! I'm sure everything will be fine enjoy bed rest and try not to stress. I remember with DS2 I saw no heart beat at 6 weeks went back 4 days later and there it was flickering away.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I think there was only one couple left in the room when I left after my procedure and no bubbies to be seen so sounds like you came in while I was 'legs akimbo' in one of the treatment rooms. Lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ree88 just do everything your FS says and rest. Don't even be tempted not to. Hugs x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-11-2015)