Closed Thread
Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - congrats on all those blasties! Plenty in the freezer for you. Why does wazza recommend to BD post transfer?
    @MamaKes - good luck with the TWW. Is it an IUI you were doing? I did one last year which didn't work but now knowing what I know that was likely to do with my poor quality old eggs rather than anything else. My FS thought it was worth a try and suggested a second one it I pulled the plug as I wanted to move on to IVF given my age.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Heyside! Wow! You lucky chook! And with that precious cargo on board looks like you're going to have a football team of kidlets 😜

Great news Greenlady! X

Keiko that's crap and wth with the embryologist?! I nearly laughed if I wasn't so annoyed for you! But I'm sure Doc C will still try have an answer. Maybe the embryologist couldn't be bothered explaining? 😏
    Tell little spot it's all up to him now! Come on baby!

AFM please tell me if you would like me not to share for a bit, I feel inconsiderate and completely understand if you don't want to hear it and am more than happy to just support you guys x
    My scan today was one of the best days ever! And at 12.6 weeks they gave us a 95% surety of the gender! ITS A BOY!! DH is over the moon, can't wipe the smile off his face. He has 4 girls and just 1 boy from a previous marriage, so I was sure we'd have a girl! I too am absolutely wrapped.... But I had the most perfect girls names and don't like ANY boys names 😂

But ladies, how bloody cute is this little tooshie!!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1446711826.337402.jpg

I think he looks like Charlie Brown! 😂 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1446711902.124423.jpg

I can't believe the images! Hit me up when you all start needing your scans, this place is amazing!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015),Keiko2012  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awesome congratulations!!! So gorgeous!!

I was told my son was a boy at 12.5 weeks too and they where 100% correct! ☺️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful congratulations on the news of a boy! And i definitely will be getting thats places name off you when i get a bfp, yes im keeping positive i will get my girl. I have to......i only have two embryos left lol and low amf

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside what an amazing result love!! You must be over the moon!! Thanks for giving me a bit of a talking to it's not that I feel like I don't deserve it I just feel a little guilty, and I'm mindful how tough everyone is doing it on here, I want everyone to get their BFP's too. And you should def drink that brandy - I did - and it seemed to do the trick I also took two valium before bed.
    @MamaKes yay! Glad the iui went well! And yes I think about 24hrs (ish) is about right for fertilization. I have everything crossed for you!
    @StillHopeful omg what amazing pictures!! Congrats on your little boy! That is simply amazing. Im blown away by the quality of the pics you can get already at this early stage!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015),StillHopeful  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillhopeful so happy for you darl on the news of your little boy. I too was set on having a girl all those years ago and the little boy who came from heaven now DS11 is the best thing I've ever done.

Green lady yes it's an IUI. I just had to do something and after 6 IVF/ICSIs there's not a whole lot of hope it will work but fingers crossed. I've got old eggs too. 41 with an AMH of 1.5. Blah!

Ree888 thanks for the info on fertilisation. at midday tomorrow I'll be wondering if it's happening??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much beautiful ladies xx

MamaKes keeping everything crossed that your IUI worked! Xx

I have sort of been monitoring the genders of bubs from ivf and started to think IVF puts out a slightly higher rate of girls? I'm absolutely wrapped and so is my DS10! MyDD8 wanted either because 'they are both cute' 😜😂 but DS10 made it clear he wished for a brother 😂 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes - Glad to hear all went well yesterday hun. Wazza was on time for me at the hospital but presume he has to be as theatre is booked. I went into his rooms after the procedure and there were a few people waiting around.
    @Green lady - Thanks hun, I am not sure why Warren recomends the bd or if he was just explaining there was no need to not bd. How long do you wait now for biopsy results.
    @StillHopefull - Hun you must definitely have to share your exciting news and scan pics that is what all us girls are striving for here and you are spuring us on giving us something to aim for, you have done the hard road to get there too and deserve to celebrate. Those are absolutely gorgeous pics of your little man how gorgeous I am so so happy for you x
    @Ree888 - Thanks hun, I wasn't going to drink the brandy but read your post and sent dh out late last night to stock up. I hated the stuff but with that and the added valium I had the best nights sleep lol.

AFM - Just had my next blood test with a qml form on the coast and the women calculated how much it will cost me as its not bulk billed and its $50 not sure if I would be better driving down to Brisbane now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After FET how long can you usually test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful Wow - those pics are AMAZING! Congratulations love, it must make all that sickness feel worthwhile to see your little guy in there. And please do keep sharing your news. You are always so thoughtful and considerate of people's feelings in your posts, and I think this is another example of that! Honestly, you have nothing at all to feel bad about. We are all so stoked for you and are cheering you on every step of the way! It gives me hope that in due course all the ladies in this thread will have their own pics to add to the gallery

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (06-11-2015),StillHopeful  (06-11-2015)