Closed Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Green lady that's fantastic news! Now fingers crossed they come back all a ok

As expected my only other embie they were watching didn't make it. So will be back to square one if that happens. Asked the embryologist about the multi nuclei again and she doesn't know why it happens. 4
    This cycle and 2 last cycle. But interestingly enough I didn't have any the first cycle. So no idea if my eggs are going down hill fast or what the go is with it. She said to ask my FS. How the heck is he meant to know if an embryologist doesn't? 😳

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Green lady! Let's hope the news stays good.

I'm sorry @Keiko2012. Hope your FS knows what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - did you do anything different with the first cycle when you had none? Have you tried different types of FSh stim medication?

i think the embryologist should be in a position to give you some guidance and if not I'd ask for another embryologist at the clinic to review your situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenlady Great news your embies can be biopsied! Fingers crossed they are both normal and good to go.

@MamaKes Good luck for today! Hope everything goes smoothly. It's hard in a new setting when you're comfortable with how things are done in a certain clinic. I recently changed FSs and it threw me a bit, even though he's at the same clinic as my previous FS so the processes, nurses, admin staff and everything else was the same! So I'm sure it's even more unsettling to change completely.

@Keiko2012 I'm so sorry the other embie didn't make the freezer. Makes it even more stressful knowing everything is riding on the one on board. But I am crossing everything that spot is burrowing in right now and won't budge until mid next year some time

Good luck today @Heyside! Let us know how you get on!

Afm, not much going on. My scratch is next week, and providing my cycle isn't too out of whack I should start jabbing late the week after. I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle, and I'm starting to stress a bit about how much money we have spent (the pot isn't bottomless after all!) but what can you do? If this next cycle doesn't work, we'll need to have a big think and a talk about where to from here. We can't just keep doing this over and over indefinitely...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015),StillHopeful  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sorry you had to take DD along I hope you were able to get some goodies over the line today!
    @MamaKes I hope all went well with your IUI today.
    @Green lady yay!! That's great news! Very happy for you, you must feel very relieved!
    @Keiko2012 oh love that's disappointing about that little embie. I'm so sorry. And how very frustrating the embryologist can't give you any more answers in regards to your embies. I hope your FS is able to shed some light on why that may be happening.
    @MrsChino I do wish it wasn't so expensive all this ivf business. It's an added stress through the whole process we really don't need isn't it? One step at a time - try not to write off your next cycle before it's even begun. You never know, this may be your lucky one!

AFM I got a call from the FS rooms saying they have to push my first scan appt back two more days as he wont be available anymore that afternoon. So disappointed as I'm so anxious they won't find anything in there! I know that's irrational and I feel awful as I've finally got my BFP when so more deserving ladies are waiting for theirs. I just can't shake it off and want to see what's going on in there for my own piece of mind. So Thursday the 19th it is. Two more whole weeks. Hold on in there little one and grow grow grow please!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015),Keiko2012  (05-11-2015),MamaKes  (05-11-2015),StillHopeful  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick update from me ladies will be back for personals later. Turns out we had 6 good looking blastys which I am extatic about. We put the one back that made it yesterday but it had developed into a grade 5AA. So so happy.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (05-11-2015),shelby27  (05-11-2015),StillHopeful  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay fantastic news @Heyside. That well and truly amazing getting 6 and then also a prefect grade. all the best and congrats on being PUPO
    @Ree888 oh that sucks. I can only anticipate how nerve wrecking it would be. Hopefully the next 2 weeks go speedy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015),Ree888  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Quick update from me ladies will be back for personals later. Turns out we had 6 good looking blastys which I am extatic about. We put the one back that made it yesterday but it had developed into a grade 5AA. So so happy.
    Woohoo on being PUPO!!

I had my scan today lining is a bit thin going back for another scan Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes - Hope all went well today hun and the tww isn't too hard on you keep us updated with how it goes and goodluck x
    @Green lady - Amazing news hun really pleased for you hope you get goid results from the biopsy.
    @Keiko2012 - So sorry to hear your other embies didn't make it hun. Difficult to understand whats going on if your embryologist cant give you more info. Just remember though you are still in with a great chance with the lovely embie inside of you which is hopefully snuggling in.
    @MrsChino - Good luck with your scratch next week and you can start jabbing soon enough. I understand your feelings on the never endibg money being spent, we always said that we had to give Warren a go before we gave up after everything we had heard about him so here we are trying one of our last steps. Not sure how much longer we can continue ourselves.
    @Ree888 - Sorry to hear your scan appointment has been pushed back, hard when we have to wait so long in between appointments anyway. The reassurance you get after the wait will be worth it hun. By the way you need to stop implying you are not deserving of this bfp you have been on a difficult journey too and deserve this so much.

AFM - Thanks to everyone for your support these last few days I have found it very stressful. I am so happy with todays result, our best result so far in the end, not sure what has improved things maybe the diet change in protocol, added ICSI or even just change in clinic who knows. Now I need to decide if I follow Warrens advice of brandy and lots of BD if I feel up to it (cant see that happening with the lovely crinone lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside Wazza was majorly delayed but procedure went well. DH's sperm report was improved from last time and now 50% motility which I think is on the low side of average? I went straight to work and am very distracted this afternoon. Is it 24 hours for fertilisation approx?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015)