Closed Thread
Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Green lady - Hope you get good news tomorrow hun, I don't think the grading is too reliable until the embryo's make blastocyst hun. Yes the embryologist I spoke to today definitely needed to brush up on his people skills, have found the ones at QFG to be very busy and maybe have less time where as my old smaller clinic encouraged you to ring and would explain everything.
    @MamaKes - Good luck for tomorrow hun x
    @Ree888 - I know I shoulf try to stay positive shouldn't I, I think everything we have been through makes me think the worst, Warren didnt sound too negative this morning. My bloods eventually came back and all looked good apparently Warren will make the decision tomorrow if I need to use a small pregynl booster.

AFM - Things haven't worked out with DD for tomorrow and we have no one to get her to kindy so seems she is going to have to come with us so if we do get to transfer DH won't be able to come in with me as he will have to look after her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks hon. We're on our way in the hour. First anything for us at QFG so I'm not worried but DH has to give his 'donation' in a new environment after being used to Life Fertility. He'll manage I'm sure x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank @Ree888 and all you lovely ladies for your best wishes. I'm sorry I don't Always get on to follow your progress and reply to everyone but my thoughts are with you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes its hard @MamaKes to adjust to how different clinics work when you start to feel comfortable (if you can be through this process lol) with how 1 clinic works. Good luck again x Is your procedure done in his rooms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I guess so. Perhaps even in his little scanning room next to his office?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Green lady. Our clinic doesn't grade embryos as such. They just tell you it's cells and level fragmentation. I always wonder what my actual embryos would score being so poor. I guess they don't do it because they have said sometimes the most unfortunate embryo makes a baby and the most beautiful one doesn't. Who knows hey. What's the reason for you doing pgd? I 'attempted' that last cycle but none of mine made it so we decided on a day 3 transfer this time. So I guess I am 3-4dp3dt. Not sure if you count the first day or not.
    @Heyside good luck for today love! You still have a great amount of litre ones there so hoping another few made blast overnight. Otherwise at least you've got the one
    @MamaKes good luck today! Who knows maybe this will just work! I've got my fingers crossed 🙂
    @StillHopeful good luck with your scan today! Make sure you let us know how your little spidey is coming along! I'm so excited for you. It's great 😄

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - my reason for PGD is purely age as I am 42. My only fertility issue is age related. The difficulty with PGD is that not only do your embies have to reach blastocyst by day 5 or 6 but they have to be hatching to enable the biopsy to be done. This is no my second cycle of PGD and for next cycle I'm considering not doing the PGD and transferring whatever blastocysts I could get by day 5 ( which wouldn't necessarily have to be hatching).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady Best of luck for today!
    @MamaKes Good luck for your IUI today!
    @Heyside I'm sorry there's nobody to get your daughter to kindy. I hope you get good news today!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - by some miracle I have ended up with two good blasties to biopsy. I'm in shock - can't believe it - hope they don't ring me back and say something has gone wrong with the biopsy!

I really thought I was out give that I only had morulas as at morning day 5 not even early blasties.

so many hurdles still to go but it's a better start than nil. Now for the 3 week wait for results.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015),mrsthomo  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    Hi all - by some miracle I have ended up with two good blasties to biopsy. I'm in shock - can't believe it - hope they don't ring me back and say something has gone wrong with the biopsy!

I really thought I was out give that I only had morulas as at morning day 5 not even early blasties.

so many hurdles still to go but it's a better start than nil. Now for the 3 week wait for results.
    Awesome great work little embryos!!