@Green lady - Hope you get good news tomorrow hun, I don't think the grading is too reliable until the embryo's make blastocyst hun. Yes the embryologist I spoke to today definitely needed to brush up on his people skills, have found the ones at QFG to be very busy and maybe have less time where as my old smaller clinic encouraged you to ring and would explain everything.
@MamaKes - Good luck for tomorrow hun x
@Ree888 - I know I shoulf try to stay positive shouldn't I, I think everything we have been through makes me think the worst, Warren didnt sound too negative this morning. My bloods eventually came back and all looked good apparently Warren will make the decision tomorrow if I need to use a small pregynl booster.
AFM - Things haven't worked out with DD for tomorrow and we have no one to get her to kindy so seems she is going to have to come with us so if we do get to transfer DH won't be able to come in with me as he will have to look after her.