Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I have my fingers crossed for you! xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not great news for me. I have 4 morulas on morning of day 5 and only one is compacting. Just can't see that I will have any at a stage to be biopsied by tomorrow. The best I can hope for is one freezable blast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Green lady 🙁What did they say about them? Isn't a morula still good if it develops into a blast by tomorrow? As some can be slower to develop? Fingers crossed at least one comes through for you. What cycle # is this for you? Big hugs for you. I hate those phone calls. At least they called nice and early. The IVF game well and truly sucks. Why can't we all get 5 in the freezer out of a fresh stim and them being good quality.... Hoping tomorrow brings some better news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I was going to say stay off google! But I'm just so bad myself so won't be a hypocrite - I just try to maintain a balance of positive stories vs negative so I don't get drowned in all the neg!
    @Green lady I'm so sorry the results aren't what you were after - give them a chance though, you never know what will happen between today and tomorrow. Would you consider doing a fresh transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Green lady - Seems we are both in very similar positions hun hoping fir good news for us both tomorrow.

AFM - I rang the embryologist this morning after we had just dropped DD off and was ready to set off to Brisbane. The signal wasn't good and it was hard to hear him but basically all he said was I only have one blast graded 4BC so a little low and I should ring Warrens office to ask him about transfer. Talk about blunt I didn't know where I stood.

When I rang Warrens office they put me straight through to him and he then explained that I also had several morulas which were just a day behind and he wanted to see what happens to them tomorrow to see if I have a better blast to transfer then. I also spoke to him about the bleeding and he has taken quick action upping my provera and progynova to 10 a day. Increasing my pessaries and also inserting 2 progynova inside me morning and night (found this one very odd) and I have had no bleeding since.

So guess its a waiting game again, its a risk but hopefully some will pull through and not be too far behind.

Turns out we have the one blast, 13 morulas, 2 weaker looking morulas and 3 other embryos that dont look to be progressing too well. So more than the embryologist implied.

As for my blood test results from yesterday they are still not in going to ring in a moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - the good thing is you have one blast even though I know you'd like to get a few more. Fingers crossed you get some more tomorrow.

I got no information on mine and didn't last time either - I don't know if they only tell you grading if you're going to do a transfer.

embryologists are not the best ' people persons' I have found - they are either blunt or give you a piece of information and then offer you no explanation - what's the point of that? Last cycle they told me that the cells were hard to pull off my blast for the biopsy. I asked whether that was bad and the explanation was " not necessarily". Why did they tell me that then? Just to make the 4 week wait for PGD results extra excruciating??!!
    @Keiko2012 - where are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trigger done last night ladies and off for a day 18 'last ditch' IUI tomorrow morning with my 2 golden follies - first cycle with Wazza and (possibly) last with my OE. Hoping all those ice packs have helped DH's swimmers be at tip top condition! Day 18 is seriously the latest I've ever had a EPU or IUI so I guess my cycles are out due to my last miscarriage in July or slow response to taking Letrozole for the first time. Fingers crossed xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @MamaKes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - unfortunately I can't do a fresh transfer as I've committed to PGD which means have to freeze all - I can't have a bet each way so to speak. If I decide to do another cycle I might ditch the PGD and do a cycle with a fresh transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - 13 morulas and 1 blast is certainly not the end of the game for you - you have so many to play with there! I can see why you'd feel disappointed with the lack of blasts but some are just slow and steady and still go on to make bouncing babies! Did you end up getting your bloods back?
    @MamaKes wishing you all the best for iui tomorrow! How exciting!
    @Green lady ah that's disappointing. I hope you get some good news tomorrow.
    @MrsChino @Ducky01 @BecT @Keiko2012 how are all you ladies going?