Closed Thread
Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 Thank you! Best of luck for Thursday, hope it's nice and thick.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @kat1011. Sorry about the BFN from your FET. Hopefully FET #2 will be successful for you.
    @Heyside how did you go with your BT today? I hope AF is not on her way. Are you all booked in for a transfer tomorrow? Would be terrible to waste an embie when AF is just around the corner! 10 embies is still fantastic! Even though they are slower, it doesn't mean they can't catch up. Obviously not all will make it but at least you have 10 that are still fighting the fight. And they can always freeze on day 6 and give them another day. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for a transfer tomorrow- surely at least 1 will make it.
    @Green lady - gosh I am also hoping for some good news for you tomorrow. I hate those 'unfortunately' phone calls. The girls are great from the embryology department but I had a guy call me on day 5 last time...he was less than empathetic about the fact that none of my embryo's made it! His answer was "it just happens"......
    @Ree888 HOLY MACKAROLY that HCG is high! CONGRATULATIONS and on the awesome progesterone as well Definitely sounds like this bubba is going to be here for the long run. Hope the wait for the scan won't be too painful...oh who am I kidding. I'm sure it'll feel like forever!
    @mrsthomo Welcome and good luck with your lining scan. Hopefully you can progress onto your next FET soon
    @shelby27 Yay for your lining scan also! Lots will be happening in here shortly.
    @StillHopeful only 2 more sleep until your scan! Wahoo!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (04-11-2015),shelby27  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks hun I suppose I can't do much until I phone in the morning so not much point in stressing, wish I didnt actually know day 4 results now have always had day 3 and day 5. As for my blood test it got messed up, I was told I could go to the QML collection centre on the coast with my QFG form but apparently doing it that way my blood gets sent down to QFG to be tested. So now I won't have results until tomorrow . Hoping Af is not due though and I haven't had any more blood. How are you feeling post transfer hun?

Welcome @katt1011 and @mrsthomo, good luck with your cycles hoping you get bfp very soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Eek oh no! Hopefully those bloods are all good tomorrow. What time are you booked in for? I'm feeling okay. I'm still quite whale like (at least that's how I feel from the bloat). On and off cramping but so much better than a few days ago! Not sure what the cramping is about since implantation won't happen for another few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes very frustrating @keiko have a feeling my estrogen msy be low though as I have just had a very small amount of fresh blood when I wiped (tmi). I am on a fair amount of estrogen support but I know I dont respond well to estrogen tablets.

Hoping all goes well for you hun and your bub starts settling in soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 Thank you so much! Have you just had a FET? Best of luck! xx
    @Heyside Thank you! I am with QFG as well! Best of luck for your BT results tomorrow! Are they for HCG? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Heyside! I know how much you wanted your transfer and it is so hard to wait again. But if it's Af at least you haven't wasted a precious embryo. Imagine if you got it a day after ET! And I was told FETs have slightly higher BFP rates. Everything crossed for you xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I had a male embryologist ring me last time too on day 5 with not good news and I asked if it was likely they would hatch by day 6 and he said " sometimes it happens " - hmmm great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside you poor thing getting mucked about with your bloods! I hope you're able to transfer today but as StillHopeful said if your levels aren't right, at least you'll know and won't be wasting an embie if AF is starting. How frustrating! Thinking of you this morning!
    @Keiko2012 cramping is a good sign that things are happening in there - are you on progesterone support? Could be from that too? It's so hard to know with progesterone - I didn't really feel much different this time compared to all the other times apart from getting some..er..exciting dreams at 10 and 11dpt. That was the only difference.

Good luck @Green lady on your day 5 results today too!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I just did my third cycle and a day 3 transfer of the only embryo that was suitable.
    @Ree888 yep you're right, I'm sure it's the progesterone. My boobs are a little sore too. The cycle of my chemical was natural so no prog support and the next fet the embie didn't thaw so wasn't on it for very long. I do remember I had horrendous cramping with it though. These cramps aren't bad. Maybe my body is getting used to it in half worried one just isn't enough and Google is not my friend. Lol.
    @Heyside I hope that spotting has ceased and you get to have your transfer today. Let us know how you go 🙂
    @Green lady sounds like we both ended up with the empathetic embryologist on our failed cycles! Fingers crossed for good news for you 🙂
    @MrsChino and @Ducky01 how are things progressing with you?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-11-2015)