Closed Thread
Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your support and kind words ladies. Reading up on here made the tears flow even more but in a good way as I am so grateful to have you ladies to talk to. I was at home on my own when I got the call as DP had to work - no choice. It doesn't matter how level headed you try to be the hurt is always bad. After lots of ugly sobbing we went to the movies last night and saw Straight outta Compton. This young teenage couple were sitting a few seats down from us and were carrying on talking, on their phones and making out (ew) throughout the movie - so annoying - in the end DP had a word to them and their reaction was priceless - cue uncontrollable giggling on my part that I couldn't not stop - talk about a roller coaster of emotions in one day!! Had the best nights sleep I've had in weeks and am feeling a little more positive today. 4 embies in the freezer, all blasts - the right one has to be in there somewhere right? Now to wait for AF which I'm sure is going to be a monster considering I haven't had one in 7months thanks to Zoladex...ugh. Hopefully Wazza is happy for be just to go straight on to FET.

I am so sorry @BecT. I feel truly awful for you sending so many hugs to you. I wish there was more I could say.
    @Ducky01 luckily the client needed to postpone the shoot yesterday which I was really happy to do as i was a bl00dy mess. Try and stay positive for tomorrow love. You had 14 growing embies! And with those meds you were taking I'm sure there has to be some great ones in there. And yes. Those bl00dy pregnancy announcements - I just had another one on my Facebook on Friday. They're everywhere and I know the feeling you're experiencing. As happy as you are for the people it stings every time. Chin up and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending lots of good vibes your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BecT & @Ree888 I'm so sorry that things haven't turned out. Be kind to yourselves.
    @Ducky01, how are things going? We did a day 6 transfer and warren says he does them all the time. I hate the 5/6 day wait for transfer more than the 2 weeks after, I dread the thought of being told there was nothing left so I totally understand how you feel. I really hope you have amazing blastie waiting for you tomorrow.

AFM, didn't pee on a stick today but ended up in emergency due to worsening OHSS and they did a beta HCG which was 87. We are 12dp6dt so I'm not sure if I should be happy with that number or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - great you can feel optimistic and realise you have a freezer full of blastocysts- I thought that yesterday but thought it was harsh to point out your baby is totally in the freezer on the same day as your bfn phone call.
    @mummymaybe - are you okay?!?! What happened that you had to go to emergency? How frightening. I'm not sure re that hcg- it could all be fine but it's hard to know which way it's moving given its your first measurement. Ugh why is none of this ever straight forward huh. Hope you are okay xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe I'm sorry to hear you ended up in hospital with OHSS. But good news you got a HCG reading! 87 sounds alright if it implanted a little late. Best way to find out is do another one and see how it's doubling. For now I'll wish you a cautious congratulations hope you're feeling better.
    @Ducky01 what time is transfer lovely? I'll be thinking of you today - wishing you all the best. Have fun singing Wazza's song and walking down the hallway of fertility xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Ducky01, crossing fingers and toes for everything to go well today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Ducky01. Happy return your baby day 😀 Hoping all goes smoothly. Have you picked a name for this one yet? Keep us updated. 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe oh no! Sorry to hear you ended up in hospital due to ohss! Did they end up draining some fluid? Wishing you a speedy ohss recovery-
    It is absolutely terrible. And congrats on the positive result - that explains why you probably have ohss and it court get worse due to rising hcg. Hoping your next result comes back perfect and they have found a way to ease the ohss.
    @Ree888 yep that's right- you have 4 left. That is amazing right there. 4 beautiful chances and I'm sure there's a Bub in there. still hurts though going through this time after time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @keiko - Great that you have a back up plan with an appointment with wazza, really hoping you dont need it though hun
    @BecT - Oh hun so sorry to read your hcg is dropping, this battle can be so frustrating at times. Hope you get some answers at today's appointment.
    @ducky - Good luck for today hun hoping you had a beautiful embie waiting for you and you are now PUPO x
    @Ree888 - Hope you have had a few days for yourself hun to get your head around things. Great that you are thinking positively about the 4 embies you have in the freezer and yes the right one has to be in there.
    @mummymaybe - Oh hun so sorry you ended up in emergency, things must have been bad for you to go there. Really hoping your embie was just a late implanter and your numbers will increase nicely from here. Hoping the OHSS doesn't get worse though with the hcg in your body and they have given you something to settle things.

AFM - I have just rang my old clinic and my notes have been sent and received at Warrens office which is a big relief. Can now think ahead to tomorrows appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 I’m glad you are feeling a bit more positive about things love. Fingers crossed your bub is waiting in that freezer for you.

@mummymaybe I’m sorry you have been so unwell, that must have been pretty scary. Are you feeling any better? When is your next BT? Fingers crossed for a great rise in the numbers for you then. The uncertainty is just awful, hey?

@BecT Thinking of you and hoping your appointment today gives you some answers as to what’s going on. Hugs to you lady.

@Ducky01 Hope transfer went well and you ended up with some lovely embies! Did Wazza prescribe valium and brandy for you too? Mmm… sleepy treats

@StillHopeful How did the wedding go? Hope those migraines have eased – awful bl00dy things they are.

@Heyside Good luck for your appointment tomorrow. Great that your notes are there ready for you. Let us know what he says!

Afm, I’m back from hols and heading in for my scratch tomorrow with FS1 and then hopefully AF will start next week and we can get started again. I’m feeling a bit numb and disconnected from it all at the moment. Self preservation maybe? In any case, I’m sure all the crazy feels will be back soon enough

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh so sleepy- I was wiped out for the trip home!
    mixed results today- 1 reasonably good one that's in, one average quality that's frozen and one very poor that's also transferred. So not the stellar outcome I was wanting but I guess we got something. I just don't know what to think anymore- today he mentioned egg issues whereas the last doc said consider donor sperm, I just can't seem to get a consistent answer. Maybe we look at donor embryos. Maybe I ask for lower dose stims as they seem to get me the same number of blasts but better quality without this crappy OHSS. Guess just see where this goes. I feel pretty down though. I don't know, I just am not feeling it.
    @mummymaybe - please let us know you are okay
    @BecT - any news? You are in my thoughts
    @MrsChino - good luck tomorrow!! Exciting you get to start soon but I know what you mean about feeling distanced. I want to take valium for the next fortnight and wake up so at least the outcome comes around fast!

thanks for thinking of me ladies- sorry to be a downer!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-09-2015)