Closed Thread
Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg @Heyside that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I have embryo envy. Hopefully you get lots of good ones out of that bunch. Did you end up getting one to take home? That is the most bizarre idea ever, really don't understand why they let you do that at home but not do a transfer in the clinic!? Will you get daily updates too? I was sure I wasn't going to ask for daily updates as these stressed me out way too much and here I am asking for updates tomorrow and Monday am before transfer. I think after that I won't want day 4 updates and hopefully get some positive results on day 5. Those are really the most critical days anyway.
    @Heyside did you use saizen this cycle? Just curious

That medication bag looks full on! 😁 I'm on a measly 1 Crinone a day. Wondering now if that's enough. I asked the lady at the clinic this am whether they check progesterone during the 2ww and she said no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only transferring one Heyside. Although I'm in two minds and think I really would prefer 2. Just to up the chances of it working. But I know that won't happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - I have so learnt not to get excited at this point hun infact i have to say I was pretty calm ringing for results knowing our issues arent with fertilisation more later on. Having no embryos to freeze on our first cycle really has taught me not to get over excited.

No i dont think i explained myself very well with the extra cup story. The extra cup was fir DH's sperm last night. I then had to do a self inseminatiin using a syringe (as definately not up for BD after EPU) and that way if my fs had missed an egg at pick up the sperm might catch the egg. Just a way of upping our chances. We did do it yes just to cover all bases it was quite strange but after everything we have been through we were willing to try anything.

Have decided I am not going to ring for any more updates now until Monday which will be day 3. Yes definitely more stressful and critical after day 3 thats when I will get worried I am sure. No I didn't use any saizen this cycle.

From what I can gather the medication bag is pretty standard for Warren's patients but I am pretty happy that I am on it all though after what everyone has said about the lupron trigger incase by some fluke I am allowed to transfer - unlikely I know. I think most other clinics use pessaries or crinone, I know my last clinic did so dont worry too much hun.

How are you both feeling today @Green lady and @keiko? I was feeling completely fine and the bloating even seems to have gone but now I have started with diarrhea (Tmi) so have started the sustagen and hydrolites. Mind you as DH said bet my stomach isnt use to dealing with chocolate and sausage rolls either since being on the paleo diet so that wont be helping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow in case they miss an egg??? That sounds so dodgy to me. I thought they go into each follicles so there's no chance of missing an egg. Very interesting. So then you might fall pregnant with twins if that one takes and you'll have another transfer? When will you know if you can have a transfer? What does it depend on, your oestrogen levels?

Yeah I know that fert numbers are nothing in the long run. But gotta celebrate the small steps. I know I was expecting a lot worse so I'm am little relieved.

I'm still a little sore and tender. But that's expected really. I can walk straight again this am and my belly only seems to be bloated a little bit. But I always feel worse at night time. And weeing well that's another story- it's never my friend after EPU. No diarrhoea here - much the opposite.
    Could be the food and your body being not used to it anymore Heyside.
    Sometimes when you eliminate foods you can actually become intolerant to them. That's why they don't recommend gluten free diets etc to people unless you actually have crohn's Etc. Hope the diarrhoea settles soon for you

I'm enjoying my pill free days. Well only a few compared to a buckets worth. Decided there's not much point taking them anymore and I need a break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 YAAAAY!! Great news 8 little embies!! That is so so awesome!! Well done you - you so deserve some good news!! You must be over the moon!! Weeing after EPU is the worst isn't it? I remember that pain! Hopefully it eases for you ASAP.
    @Heyside wow what an amazing result from you too!! It's super Saturday with all these embies!! I'm glad you were able to get an answer on your embies love.

Now all of you ladies rest up and we will all send good growing vibes to those beautiful embies on your behalf 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - Yes incase an egg is missed they do try to get all of them but sometimes some are missed without knowing. Worth a try I say lol. I am a little lost on hiw I know about transfer as haven't spoke to anyone with it being weekend but Charlotte did say it was doubtful with 20+ eggs suppose I wait until Monday when I talk to the nurse. Definitely worth celebrating small steps it what spurs us on and have to say all three of us who had EPU yesterday have done so well. Yes the weeing is painful but also brings some relief. Yes I think your right with the food unsure where to take it from here now the eggs are out thinking the food cant effect transfer and implantation too much can it?
    @Ree888 - Thanks hun, and thanks for your info on getting results it encouraged me to ring and chase them

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (31-10-2015),Ree888  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome results ladies

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015),Heyside  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ladies, awesome news! Amazing fert rates all round! Crossing my fingers for some nice strong growth over the next few days. Come on embies!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015),Heyside  (31-10-2015),Keiko2012  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news re fert rates ladies! What a relief!
    @Heyside - I had 22 eggs and still transferred and my OHSS didn't start until 2-3 days after EPU. I would say you will get at least a mild case- but maybe not, everyone's different. But Wazza will still go ahead with transfer with mild cases. It's pretty rough going though, in retrospect a freeze all might have been better. The clinic didn't really monitor me though so make sure you speak up if you are unwell.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015),Heyside  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news for all @Heyside I have embryo envy too. No OHSS symptoms yet. Went to a 30 th birthday and drank 3 Champagnes so hopefully still ok!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-11-2015)