Closed Thread
Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Thanks hun, I start on pessaries tonight and will up that to 4 tomorrow. Also on provera and progynova. Start on the clexane later in the week before reducing pessaries and introducing the crinone. It's a good job I was given a chart with clear instructions to follow. Feels really strange planning all this though as I may not get a transfer so presume I won't follow this plan.
    @Ducky01 - lol it is a little scary to take in all the meds but its funny what we are willing to do to get out allusive bfp isn't it. Can I ask did you have your bt's done on the coast or travel down to Brisbane? I had yesterday's done at qml up here but there has been a mix up with forms for my boosters so thinking I might ask for them to be emailed to me if possible.
    @Keiko2012 - So sorry to hear it wasn't the result you were expecting hun but as others have said it is all about quality and you might get a surprising result tomorrow due to the vitamins you have added in. Sounds like you had a traumatic recovery hun take time for yourself tonight and treat yourself.
    @Ree888 - The meds definitely are all worth it for the end result hun and you are proof of that. Has it all sunk in now are you still smiling from ear to ear lol.
    @Green lady - hope you are recovering well, I am sat on the couch enjoying DH cooking my dinner lol.

AFM - Thanks ladies feeling pretty good at the moment, just a bit of pressure when I need to empty my bladder but that relieves when I go to the toilet. Had a very long journey home as got caught in the busy traffic out of Brisbane after staying in recovery for what felt like forever waiting for my fluids. Had to stop off at the services on the way home I was so hungry, I had requested food you suit my diet at the hospital and ended up with a dry bowl of lettuce carrot and cucumbers which just didn't cut it. Nothing suitable for my diet at the services though so threw the diet out the window and enjoyed the best sausage roll ever, have my chocolate in the fridge waiting too!

Not looking forward to hearing my results tomorrow even though I have big numbers I know I have quality issues. My first cycle I had 15 eggs but none to freeze and second cycle out of 17 eggs only 3 to freeze. I know not all 23 will be mature either but fingers crossed I won't be disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I think the fertilization report wait is one of the worst waits in the whole process. So much anxiety - was it all for nothing? I get it - you've got a great starting point and I have a good feeling you'll get a good result this morning. Were you doing ICSI? Pretty crappy meal after waking up!! I always wolf down my samdwiches and biccies afterwards - you would have been ravenous you poor thing!!
    Yes it's starting to sink in a little, I'm just anxious about the 2nd BT. Still can't quite believe it and I'm so worried I'm going to lose it. Hcg was a good high number which is a good sign, I think it's just a hard thing to get your head around after so many failures. I am truly truly grateful to be here right now though! DP's reaction when I rang her to tell her on the day was funny - silence, then, 'what?' Then 'omg. Holy sht.' Then more silence. Then another 'holy sht'.
    I hope you are all feeling okay this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Agree Ree, I think the fertilisation wait is by far the worst! Even more than the TWW! They drop off like flies after all the pain and effort you just went to. Hoping for some fabulous numbers for you ladies but even more so a perfect Embie to get your sticky BFP! I'll be thinking of you all and waiting on your day one report x
    Hope it's nothing but good news 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - out of 13 11 were mature and suitable for ICSI. I have 6 that fertilised normally and are still going this morning. I didn't ask what happened due to the other 5. Last cycle I lost 7 or 8 overnight that just disintegrated .

At the same stage last cycle I had 7 left out of a start of 19 with 17 mature so I guess with a start of 13 and 11 mature my ratio is slightly better this time.

ive asked for no more updates until day 5 as based on last cycle the fact I had 4x8 cells in day 3 meant nothing as by day 5 I only had two early blastocysts one of which ended up abnormal and the other got frozen on day 6 but I've been told is " probably no good because it had to go to day 6". Don't understand why day 6 is even an option if that is the case.

So I will live in the hope bubble til day 5 on Wed.

Good luck to @Keiko2012 and @Heyside for good fert results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Green lady. It's such a terrible nerve wrecking time isn't it. Stresses me out big time. Still waiting to hear how mine have gone. Hopefully will receive an update soon. How are you feeling?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine tend to be 'OK' until day 3 too and then drop like flies. Last time
    I ended up with 2 blastocysts without an inner cell mass on day 5. And first cycle I had one frozen on day 5 and one on day 6 and the day 6 one never
    Made thaw. Praying that a day 3'er will pull through this time!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Green lady its goid that your rate it better this time. Hoping they continue to grow nice and strong.
    @keiko definitely a stressful time hope you get goid results when you hear.
    @Ree888 - can understand you being stressed until second blood test but those numbers were good the other day lets hope they continue to rise nicely. Love your DP's reaction.

AFM - feel great this morning only a little pressure but other than that wouldn't know anything had happened. Just tried to ring the clinic was told to do that at the hospital yesterday but no one is answering how did you ladies who see Warren get your results suppose it was easier mid week people would be in the clinic.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady 6 is great - I have everything crossed they grow nicely to day 5! I understand not wanting all the updates - I found myself over-analyzing them and googling and stressing even more!

@Keiko2012 I hope this time around yields better results for you. Hope you hear from them soon!
    @Heyside glad you're feeling okay today. I had my EPU during the week and called wazza's rooms and spoke to the FN as the next day was also a week day. I know the spring hill day theaters are open this morning so you should be able to get a hold of them. Which number are you using? If you call their number and ask to speak to a scientist they'll ask for your DOB and will be able to give you the info you're after. I spoke with a scientist a few times as my embies were growing.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015),Heyside  (31-10-2015),Keiko2012  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG ladies! I'm in tears! So out of our 10 collected, the first 5 for ICSI I got 3 that fertilised ( apparently once they Icsi'd 2, another 2 were able to be Icsi'd).

Now for even more amazing results-
    The 5 normal Ivf ones have ALL fertilised 👏🏻🎉! Holy moly, talk about it changing quickly. Pretty happy on my end, best fertilisation yet 8/10! (First two 10/16 and 10/23). I know lots can change so not getting my hopes too high but fingers crossed I'll get some to day 3 and some in the freezer. Transfer all booked for Monday as well.
    @Heyside didn't they tell you yesterday who would contact you? Our clinic says they will call you on the weekend- but that can be anywhere from 9-5pm in my experience. Hopefully you can get in touch with them soon! xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (31-10-2015),Heyside  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely amazing result for you @keiko I am so so happy for you as you say things can change so quickly, hope they continue to grow nicely and you have lovely embies to transfer Monday, how many will you transfer?

Well I followed your advice @Ree888 and rang the embryologist. I am so happy with our result but know in the back of my mind that its the drop off after day 3 I have to worry about. They used icsi with 11 of our eggs and 9 fertilized and they did ivf with 12 eggs and 11 fertilized so we now have 19 embryos

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (31-10-2015)