Wow great results ladies!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Green lady congrats on the 13 eggs that's a great number x
    @keiko - Hope all is well with you hun

AFM - left in limbo land haven't seen my fs after coming round. Have been told to start my very strong regime of pre transfer drugs. Will see what my fert results are like tomorrow and speak to the nurse then.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lovely stash of drugs to get me started
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside That's quite the haul, and quite the medication bag! What will you be on? Hope you're feeling okay - fingers crossed for a great fert result tomorrow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done EPU ladies!!
    @Heyside - that picture of the meds is giving me post traumatic stress! Its progesterone overload in that bag. It's slightly ridiculous.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (30-10-2015),Heyside  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys only just got home after a bit of an eventful recovery. Was in pain so had heaps of pain meds and then nausea hit of course. Then there was a new guy in stage 2 recovery and I think it all took a whole while longer. In the end I was like ok if I do a wee can I go home and so I did. Wasn't a bit wee so he insisted on bladder scanning, then carried on about my pain and I said I was fine to go home. He insisted on a wheel chair out- I was so embarrassed.

Now we got 10. Initially was told they weren't great but not too poor. FS came to see me later as out of the 5 for Icsi only 2 were suitable and was wondering what to do with the rest. Decided to leave them and just try normal Ivf. I'm beyond dissaponted and have had my share of cries today. I was just hoping for a better result. To only get 10 in the first place and they are still crappy in wishing I would've just had more, guess we did this stim the hope of getting
    Less improves quality. Cleary the vitamins have had no effect either. Feeling really sad 🙁

Congrats Heyside and green lady. Hoping for perfect fert results for you both tomorrow. Hope you are feeling ok.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry you didn't end up with what you'd hoped! It's extra tough getting disappointing news on EPU day because you are sore and woozy and extra fragile and it feel like your body has been through so much only to wake up to disappointment. But with 10 eggs you are still in the game, I reckon. Let it all out today, cry as much as you need to, load up on painkillers, snuggle into bed with your DP and your kitties and I will keep fingers, toes and everything crossed that after a big sleep you will wake up to good news in the morning. Hang in there love - there is still hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Keiko hun I'm so so sorry you didn't get what you hoped for. I really hope the normal ivf ones smash it out the ball park and you get cheered up by great fert results. Send DH for some chockies and cuddle up with your heat pack. Hope your recovery in quick. Will you get a fresh transfer this time? Sending big hugs xx

Well done Heyside and Green lady and wish you a quick recovery with great fertilisation results x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @Green lady! I had 13 my last pickup too. It's a good number hope you're resting up and feeling okay.

Wow @Heyside! 23 eggs! Well done to you - now make sure you stock up on that protein to avoid OHSS!! And yes that bag of meds looks ALL too familiar! I had to keep telling myself it's all worth it for the end result...hope you're feeling okay love.
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry it wasn't the result you were after love. I understand why you're so upset. I have everything crossed those eggies prove the doctors wrong and power on through for you. 10 in itself is not a bad number at all. I agree with Chino - use those painkillers and snuggle with the fur babies and DP and sit tight until tomorrow.

I'll be checking in tomorrow for an update on fert results ladies - rest up and treat yourselves in the meantime.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (30-10-2015),Heyside  (30-10-2015),StillHopeful  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 thanks - hopefully I get one good quality like yours!
    @Heyside - 23 that's a big number! Congrats
    @Keiko2012 - 10 sounds like a good number to me to start with. I won't get a report on maturity and fertilisation until tomorrow so don't know how many of my 13 will be any good. I dread that phone call. It always seems to change on a daily basis - just like things can change for the worse between days they can also change for the better. Fingers crossed for good news for you tomorrow.