Closed Thread
Page 31 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012 thanks for the tips. Is my second EPU. I'm also with the Wesley - will be in there tomorrow morning!
    @Heyside thanks also for the tips.

Good luck for the EPUs. I just want to get in there and get them out. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many EPUs tomorrow! Best of luck to you all and may OHSS stay away! I was curious about what the E2 cut off was. My very first cycle was cancelled before epu with an e2 of 16500. This year however we went to epu with a level of 15500 and were surprised to only get 9 eggs and loads of empty follicles. Still got ohss though. Bleh.

Keeping everything crossed for you too @Ree888 xo

Sorry for the slacker post

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a great day 11 scan ladies, in fact worst of any cycle yet (2xIUI and 6 x IVF/ICSI)... Only 2 follies measuring 9 and 12. First time on letrozole so it's definitely back to clomid next rest/non-IVF cycle. Even on clomid only I usually get 4-6 follies. Charlotte is going to scan me again on Monday (Wazza away till Tuesday).. I suppose the upside is my lining is good at 13, but then it's never been an issue.
    As a reminder, this was a 'do something' cycle after 6 IVF with OE before looking at O/S DE.
    How you do get through the work day with such ****ty news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes sorry to hear 🙁 it's always hard to function after receiving bad news at work. Are you doing another IUI? I thought they normally try and mature 1-2? Sorry of I'm a bit out of the IUI habit. It's amazing what you forget when you don't do them. Hoping a few more pop up by your next appt. That lining is stunning! Big hugs. Hope you get through the day ok.
    @Green lady yay! There's quite a few of us tomorrow. So might bump into each other! Good luck. Not long until EPU it'll fly. 🙂 I love EPU days and hate them at the same time. Fingers crossed our anaethetist is lovely.
    @BecT thanks lovely. My FS would do a freeze all anything over 15000. So think that's the cut off.
    @Ree888 man your brave. There's no way I couldn't test before BT day. I would die with anxiety. All the very best. Hoping for some good news for when I get up after my nap!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-10-2015),Ree888  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Ooooooooh good luck to you lady. I hope you don’t have to wait too long for that phone call. I am crossing everything for good news for you today!!!

@Keiko2012, @greenlady and @Heyside Wow – triggers are done and it’s full steam ahead. GOOD LUCK FOR EPU tomorrow ladies!!!! Lay those eggs! May the drugs be plentiful, the eggs high quality and may OHSS stay well away. Smash that protein like it’s going out of fashion!

@MamaKes I’m sorry your news today was disappointing. It is awful when you have to soldier on through work, isn’t it? I don’t have any words of advice. It usually goes something like this for me: cry in bathroom, get it together, pretend to work for a while (but really just google ivf stuff), get teary again, duck down behind my computer screen and hope no one notices, go to bathroom, cry some more, get it together, return to desk, pretend to work, rinse and repeat etc etc until I can realistically leave at the earliest opportunity.

@Ducky01 Any idea of your start date? Will you do the scratch again this cycle as well? I hear you on the Christmas thing. I am not looking forward to another Christmas/New Year of disappointment either. But who knows, maybe this next cycle will be the one for both of us and it will be a happier time this year

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-10-2015),Keiko2012  (29-10-2015),Ree888  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Ree the fact you are feeling crappy and have made it to BT without AF has gotta be good! Praying for a BFP TODAY! Exciting!

Welcome Greenlady and good luck to you, Heyside and Keiko for tomorrow! It's all happening! Get to work chooks!! 🐔🐣 xx

MumaKes sorry your scan was disappointing, hope everything works out, it only takes one 🙏 but gosh don't we try a million to get that one!

Ducky and MrsChino praying for a beautiful xmas surprise for you both! There's gotta be a fee BFPs in here by then! X

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-10-2015),Ree888  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM- I'm the magic 12 weeks tomorrow! 😱 must be lucky for the EPU ladies? I still don't believe it even though I have somehow been SICKER since 10 weeks 😳 Gotta be good! Next scan on the 5th x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful Wow 12 weeks! That's amazing love!! I bet you can't wait for your next scan. I'm sorry you're still so sick though - fingers crossed for some improvement soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you MrsChino xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Must have been hard to do your trigger at work hun its stressful enough as it is! Your oestrogen levels sound good hun I am sure you will get good numbers. I have no pain or discomfort today bur thats not unusual for me so cant think about that too much, as you say what will be will be. Good luck for tomorrow hun x

Ree888 - I think I would have been the same if they had no frer's no point in buying them if they cant be trusted. Good luck for todays result hun, do you have to ring them after lunch?
    @Green lady - Good luck for tomorrow hun and hope OHSS stays at bay for you.
    @BecT - Its strange isnt it hiw everyone reacts differently after epu and some people are more prone to OHSS than others. My last two cycles the nurses were very concerned about OHSS for me and I had no issues, watch this space I bet that comes home to bite me after tomorrow lol. Hope all is well with you hun x
    @MamaKes - Its hard when all isnt going to plan isnt it hun we have all been there, be kind to yourself and do what you need to do to get through work. There is still a chance those follicles can grow from here though hun, has your dose been upped?
    @MrsChino - Am I right in thinking you had a scratch last cycle? Are you having another one this cycle? I asked Charlotte about this yesterday in preparation for an FET and she said they last 3 months, is there a reason you need another? Definitely agree with you and @ducky on the Christmas thing, this will be our third Christmas ttc if we are not successful before so hard!
    @StillHopeful - How hun that allusive 12 week mark so so happy for you. Hope you start to feel a little better as you pass that milestone not long to wait until that scan x

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (29-10-2015),Ree888  (29-10-2015),StillHopeful  (29-10-2015)