Closed Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in and it's another BFN. Knew as soon as I heard the lady's voice. Beyond devastated. The hurt never gets any easier each time. That's 5th transfer, 5th fail. Aside from the very first which was a chemical that I lost day after BT anyway. My body just keeps failing me every time. Gutted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @ree! I am so sorry hun. Life is just so bloody unfair sometimes. Sending loads of love to you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @Ree888 so devasted for you I really have no words that will help this is such a long and difficult journey. Take some time for yourself now to come to terms with it - big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sh!t @Ree888. I was so gunning for it to work this time for you. I really sorry love. I wish there was something I could say that would help, but I know there isn't. This is a rough journey, no doubt about it. Massive hugs your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Ree888, I am absolutely devastated for you. This really isn't fair Big hugs for you . Go hit the shops and drown your sorrows. That's what I tend to do.....

@Sariele How are you going? Are you still testing?

@StillHopeful congratulations on your scan and the heartbeat! That's absolutely amazing. Not so good news about the migraines- I get them too and they are really unpleasant.
    Hoping theres no more for your sisters wedding. When is your next scan?

@BecT hope you are doing alright hun. Are you feeling anything? Scan on Monday right? All the very best, I'll be thinking of you.

@mummymaybe Congratulations on those positive pee sticks! They look really good. Thank goodness there's still positives in this thread. We need all the and positivity we can get! When is your BT?

@Bluemeeple welcome

@Heyside - these bodies are so frustrating aren't they?! I hope you ovulate soon or wazza has some magic for you. Good luck for your appointment on tuesday. I hope all your notes arrive in time. I have also bitten the bullet and made one. February 25th. ha haha. Let's hope I'll be pregnant by then and I can give this appointment to someone very deserving as well. Yes will have to plan another catch up, sorry to cancel on you. Weren't there a few more wanting to catch up? When is another day that is good for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @keiko. Hcg is dropping so just waiting. Appointment Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no BecT. Big hugs for you too. This just sucks. I'm so sad for all of you. 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @BecT, this drawn out limbo is awful. I hope Monday's appointment gives you some answers at least. I was so hoping for a different outcome for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT and @Ree888 - this absolutely sucks. I've been in a foul sad mood all day that is much worse than normal and I can't put my finger on it- it's probably partly in empathy about how much this just completely sucks. Completely and utterly. Ree I feel for you ingesting that amount of progesterone for a crap outcome. I can't poo despite Movicol and pear juice. This regime is just ridiculous. I hope the shoot goes well so you get a slight silver lining. You are both so strong and I respect you hugely.
    Just take the time to pick up the pieces and have a good ugly cry. I had one today too.

We are transferring monday much to my complete dismay - I would rather a 4 day than a 6 day transfer and day 5 falls on a Sunday so it's out which is so suboptimal. It's making me really stressed out, I've been so collected this whole cycle then today I've just felt so sad! There's a real chance we will have nothing come monday. Another freaking preg announcement today as well- completely over the top too so that has fueled the fire. Just seems so rainbow and butterflies easy for everyone else!
    Sorry, rant over!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Ree888 this is a tough road to travel. Sending you the squishiest of gentle hugs.