Closed Thread
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holy moly Heyside that's great! Hope they all just ripen up now and don't sprout any more! X
    I used a lucrin? Trigger last EPU due to OHSS risk. Had to have a BT the morning after to make sure it worked, 18 eggs collected for 3 embies frozen (but we have severe MFI) but we did get this bub from embie #2! However after EPU I got AF 4 days later! I was told its common after that sort of trigger, and that it affects your lining - so wouldn't recommend a fresh transfer only based on what I was told and then getting AF - embryo wouldn't have even had a chance to attach. Wish you all the best xx

Mrs Chino I'm so sorry for the way this cycle ended it truly sucks I like your idea of trying to get in another Stim while you still have that safety net - if you feel up to it! I was going to do the same thing after last transfer but we simply got lucky (I'm sure that's all this is! A game of luck!) hopefully you can stock up your frosty bank and God willing not have to use them until you want number two! (Yeah you better listen baby gods and get the order right this time please!!)

Keiko massive good luck for tomorrow's scan!! Hope you have the perfect number at the perfect sizes! About time you have a perfect cycle hey? Xx

Ree I've also heard the sick thing and I really hope I log on tomorrow to a picture of two beautiful lines!! Bring it home lady xx

Thinking of you Ducky x
    Will you be starting a stim or FET soon? Hope you're going okay x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (27-10-2015),Ree888  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Heyside- you get that chocolate! My mouth is watering! 😂x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @shelby27 - Thanks hun nice to hear you got all the eggs they expected. I love your idea of treating yourself too, may have to follow in your footsteps lol.
    @Keiko2012 - I like that theory hun of eggs not being affected once they are out at EPU really swaying towards treating myself if I get that far lol. As for the berocca, I read your message yesterday as I was drinking my daily dose. Its unbelievable how many different opinions we hear on this ttc journey isnt it, so frustrating deciding whos opinion to follow. Hope todays scan goes well for you hun keep us updated x

StillHopeful - Thanks hun for the info on the lucrin. Makes me more nervous the more I read and hear will have lots of questions tomorrow. Think I may need that chocolate lol

AFM - as of yesterday I am not feeling as much going on with my ovaries hoping they are still growing a little in there. Maybe its a good sign and there are no new follies developing. Who knows this whole process is messing with my mind, its over a year since we went through this and have forgotten about the craziness.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside the craziness is full on, isn't it? I don't think there's any way to avoid the mental rollercoaster. You just have to kind of ride it as best you can and then hopefully get off at the end in one piece! That's quite the AMH you've got there too! No wonder you have to be careful about OHSS. Hopefully those follies are just plumping up nicely in there ready for Friday without too many more jumping on board.

@Keiko2012 How was your scan today? Hope everything is looking good in there! How are you feeling?

@Ree888 Did you end up POAS this morning??? Any news? I am crossing my fingers and toes for you

@shelby27 Love the post-EPU treat idea . I might need to think about doing something special for myself after my next one too. We deserve it!

Afm, I had a long chat with FS last night and he agrees that it's a good idea for us do another stim and keep the frosty as a back up for later. So I'll book in for another scratch (Oh delight, can hardly wait for that ) in a couple of weeks' time and then start jabbing again when AF comes in mid-late November. We'll do the same protocol as last time since it seemed to work a bit better for me, but we'll load me up with a truckload of progesterone afterwards to try and lengthen out my LP. So that's the plan. I just hope it bloody works finally.

Do any of you ladies have a set number of stims in your minds that you are willing to do? Or are you deciding on a stim by stim basis? At this stage, we don't have a number in mind, but since we are heading into our 6th stim I am starting to wonder when it is time to call it a day and move on to plan b (donor eggs/embryos). I know the answer is probably different for everyone, but I'm interested in how people make that decision? As sad as it makes me, the potential changes to the safety net may also play a part in how many cycles we do if it becomes significantly more expensive from next year. Argh. It's tricky stuff, that's for sure.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-10-2015),Ree888  (27-10-2015),shelby27  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on frostie results waiting waiting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 embryos frozen happy with that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @shelby27 3 frosties is great!

AFM - No I didn't get to buying the tests yesterday - I was exhausted from work and not feeling the best and as soon as I got home had to bake for work today and then do dinner etc. I was dead on my feet! I will def be testing before BT though. So tomorrow it is had to duck into the city this morning before work to pick up some more pessaries - Luckily they had some left over from someone else, so I have enough until Friday morning so if it's a good result I'll be more than happy to go back in then and buy a whole bag and then some - otherwise I was able to save $100 on a whole bag I wouldn't use if it's negative. Ah I'll know soon enough. At least work is crazy busy it's keeping my mind from this business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh great news @shelby27! You must be stoked! When will you do your transfer?

@Ree888 Are you feeling any better? In any case I'm glad things are busy for you at the moment - it helps the time go faster! Ay carumba - I'm so nervous/excited for you. Crossing my fingers bigtime for a second line on that test tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got AF yesterday so transferring this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @shelby27, perfect numbers and good luck for your upcoming FET!
    @Ree888, good luck for tomorrows POAS, hoping you have some sticks ready. Crossing my fingers that it will have 2 beautiful lines on there for you Agree with MrsChino- it's a blessing in disguise you have been so busy. I usually start going coo coo by day 4/5 post transfer! So you are doing very well!
    @MrsChino yay for another stim cycle (in the best way possible...we should really not be yay-ing about stim cycles...what a sad world we are in). Good luck with the scratch too! Eek, I thought it lasted a while. That's not great to have to do it every cycle. Let's hope it works a treat. I hope that this IVF cycle treats you just as well as your last BUT blesses you with those 2 lines that are fabulous and not ectopic. The extra progesterone should also be a bucket of fun Hey, whatever it takes! Not sure about how you decide on how many stim cycles to tackle. I guess go off what FS thinks and also your gut instinct. You can only change so much in your cycles I guess. FS has sort of indicated to me that we will be much wiser after this cycle and will definitely know if I have ****ty eggs or whether it was just a egg/sperm mismatch. He said it will tell us what road to go on next.... Not that I overly enjoyed those words..

AFM my scan went well. I have 20 follicles , seriously I would make the best egg laying chicken around. On a lower dose and I still make them like crazy. They aren't as even as my last cycle though and range from 11-23! Golly gosh the lefty got a bit greedy with that 23mm follicle. Lining is good at 8.1 with triple stripe so hopefully that's good enough for a transfer if we make it. I am booked in for EPU on Friday (YAY for being buddies @Heyside ). Day 3 transfer will depend on 3 things: 1) Oestrogen being under 15000 (haven't had a phone call so fingers crossed thats good so don't need to trigger with lucrin and do a freeze all), Not more than 18 eggs at EPU (don't like my chances ) and feeling good on day 3. Now he thinks I will get about 14 eggs. I am happy with this but don't get how I would get 14 when I have 20 ready to go and the follicles will be bigger by then too. Little confused. I will push for that day 3 transfer regardless of whether I am feeling good or bad. I want to get pregnified!!

Now we have also had a conversation with the scientist and the end result was we are doing half HA-ICSI and half IVF! Eek..... I'm a little scared. This will have concluded everything that is available at this stage. Will see how we go. For now I'm all booked into the hospital and ready to go. Trigger will be at work again... ha hahah. Gotta love that.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-10-2015),StillHopeful  (27-10-2015)